Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Amazing Satanic website

ditto6891

I just found this amazing website that is very...very similar to JOS in its info...i was astounded. I was looking for info on the watchtowers b/c i don't currently have the book that i bought from HP Maxine.
Anyways check it out. This person is very knowledgeable and claims to be in contact with Satan and other gods...she has articles on the Gods, runes...a whole sextion on opening the chakras...just like JOS but i feel the information here is actually more detailed and in-depth than JOS.

www.loveenki.com

Hail Satan!

Its another site that promotes disinfo mixed in with truths, the truth parts taken from the JoS with no mention to the JoS being made of course. I note this character is really against even mentioning the title Satan Or the jews as our enemies Which is a major red flag. The fact you consider such a thing more detailed and in-depth says everything about you personally. Infact I believe you have been banned for trolling in the past.

Sent: Tuesday, July 3, 2012 10:17:35 AM
Subject: [Advanced_Meditation] Amazing Satanic website

I just found this amazing website that is very...very similar to JOS in its info...i was astounded. I was looking for info on the watchtowers b/c i don't currently have the book that i bought from HP Maxine.
Anyways check it out. This person is very knowledgeable and claims to be in contact with Satan and other gods...she has articles on the Gods, runes...a whole sextion on opening the chakras...just like JOS but i feel the information here is actually more detailed and in-depth than JOS.

www.loveenki.com

Hail Satan!

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

It wont load on my phone -___- , lol im staying with JOS.
On Jul 3, 2012 9:17 AM, "ditto6891" <ditto6891@... wrote:

I just found this amazing website that is very...very similar to JOS in
its info...i was astounded. I was looking for info on the watchtowers b/c i
don't currently have the book that i bought from HP Maxine.
Anyways check it out. This person is very knowledgeable and claims to be
in contact with Satan and other gods...she has articles on the Gods,
runes...a whole sextion on opening the chakras...just like JOS but i feel
the information here is actually more detailed and in-depth than JOS.

www.loveenki.com

Hail Satan!

I couldn't agree more, the JOS has lead me to Father Satan, the JOS has lead me to the truth, I'm content with staying with the JOS.

Sent: Tuesday, July 3, 2012 9:00:52 AM
Subject: Re: [Advanced_Meditation] Amazing Satanic website

It wont load on my phone -___- , lol im staying with JOS.
On Jul 3, 2012 9:17 AM, "ditto6891" <ditto6891@... wrote:

I just found this amazing website that is very...very similar to JOS in
its info...i was astounded. I was looking for info on the watchtowers b/c i
don't currently have the book that i bought from HP Maxine.
Anyways check it out. This person is very knowledgeable and claims to be
in contact with Satan and other gods...she has articles on the Gods,

www.loveenki.com

Hail Satan!

Where do you get off promoting a website here whose front page blatantly bashes the JoS???? This person is not knowledgeable by any stretch of the imagination. They are simply good at plagiarizing information from a website they claim to have no affiliation with and then mixing in some of their own disinfo.

I also see this person literally took information from messages posted to the Groups by High Priestess Maxine, reworded it slightly, and then passed it off as blogs on their own site. E.g. the stuff they have on Reincarnation of Human Spirits in Hell. They didn't even bother to reword some of it.

You are obviously an infiltrator. Please take your useless crap else where.

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!
Hail Lilith!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

-High Priestess Zildar Raasi

http://ageofsatan.co.cc
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Joy of Satan Ministries

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ditto6891" <ditto6891@... wrote:

www.loveenki.com

Hail Satan!

To add, reading further I also note they stole a lot of information from High Priest Mageson. Had it not been for his Sermons, this "oh so knowledgeable" person would never have had the faintest clue as to the connection between Satan-Murrugan-Agni, etc, and yet they have it up on their site as if it is their own work. Not even one mention of the fact they took it from the JoS Groups. That is total, unashamed plagiarism.

I also want to make it very clear that I understand that it is important to get the Truth out there, and we do have Dedicated Members who share the information on the JoS within their own sites, on internet forums, etc, and this is extremely positive and we fully condone this. But this individual takes our information and then proceeds to insist that they have no affiliation with us and then bashes us. They are trying to pass the information on the JoS off as their own, and that is theft as well as lying.

This person was an individual who was banned from the JoS Groups for constantly flaming Dedicated Members and being out right rude and obnoxious. We gave them many chances but when they refused to cease their disrespect of everyone on the Groups including the Clergy, they were banned. They are simply angry over the fact that they were not welcome here because of their behavior.

DO NOT promote websites on here that bash the JoS! Especially not ones that steal our information and attempt to pass it off as their own.

This is the Joy of Satan. If you have a problem with that, then leave. It's as simple as that.

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!
Hail Lilith!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "High Priestess Zildar Raasi" <high_priestess_zildar_raasi666@... wrote:

Where do you get off promoting a website here whose front page blatantly bashes the JoS???? This person is not knowledgeable by any stretch of the imagination. They are simply good at plagiarizing information from a website they claim to have no affiliation with and then mixing in some of their own disinfo.

I also see this person literally took information from messages posted to the Groups by High Priestess Maxine, reworded it slightly, and then passed it off as blogs on their own site. E.g. the stuff they have on Reincarnation of Human Spirits in Hell. They didn't even bother to reword some of it.

You are obviously an infiltrator. Please take your useless crap else where.

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!
Hail Lilith!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ditto6891" <ditto6891@ wrote:

www.loveenki.com

Hail Satan!

The website is great but the guy who claims to have "found" it was
blatantly lieing when he said there's more information and it's mroe in
depth than JoS.. which lead me to believe he or she is advertising their
own or a friends website. I like the site, but don't advertise with that
intent basically saying "Its better than JOS" when it's clearly not

On Wed, Jul 4, 2012 at 8:28 AM, High Priestess Zildar Raasi <
high_priestess_zildar_raasi666@... wrote:

To add, reading further I also note they stole a lot of information from
High Priest Mageson. Had it not been for his Sermons, this "oh so
knowledgeable" person would never have had the faintest clue as to the
connection between Satan-Murrugan-Agni, etc, and yet they have it up on
their site as if it is their own work. Not even one mention of the fact
they took it from the JoS Groups. That is total, unashamed plagiarism.

I also want to make it very clear that I understand that it is important
to get the Truth out there, and we do have Dedicated Members who share the
information on the JoS within their own sites, on internet forums, etc, and
this is extremely positive and we fully condone this. But this individual
takes our information and then proceeds to insist that they have no
affiliation with us and then bashes us. They are trying to pass the
information on the JoS off as their own, and that is theft as well as
lying.

This person was an individual who was banned from the JoS Groups for
constantly flaming Dedicated Members and being out right rude and
obnoxious. We gave them many chances but when they refused to cease their
disrespect of everyone on the Groups including the Clergy, they were
banned. They are simply angry over the fact that they were not welcome here
because of their behavior.

DO NOT promote websites on here that bash the JoS! Especially not ones
that steal our information and attempt to pass it off as their own.

This is the Joy of Satan. If you have a problem with that, then leave.
It's as simple as that.

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!
Hail Lilith!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "High Priestess Zildar Raasi"
<high_priestess_zildar_raasi666@... wrote:

Where do you get off promoting a website here whose front page blatantly
bashes the JoS???? This person is not knowledgeable by any stretch of the
imagination. They are simply good at plagiarizing information from a
website they claim to have no affiliation with and then mixing in some of
their own disinfo.

I also see this person literally took information from messages posted
to the Groups by High Priestess Maxine, reworded it slightly, and then
passed it off as blogs on their own site. E.g. the stuff they have on
Reincarnation of Human Spirits in Hell. They didn't even bother to reword
some of it.

You are obviously an infiltrator. Please take your useless crap else
where.

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!
Hail Lilith!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ditto6891" <ditto6891@
wrote:

I just found this amazing website that is very...very similar to JOS
in its info...i was astounded. I was looking for info on the watchtowers
b/c i don't currently have the book that i bought from HP Maxine.
Anyways check it out. This person is very knowledgeable and claims to
be in contact with Satan and other gods...she has articles on the Gods,

www.loveenki.com

Hail Satan!

right on the front page, the lady basically says shes our enemy outright.

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2012 07:35:20 -0700

Its another site that promotes disinfo mixed in with truths, the truth parts taken from the JoS with no mention to the JoS being made of course. I note this character is really against even mentioning the title Satan Or the jews as our enemies Which is a major red flag. The fact you consider such a thing more detailed and in-depth says everything about you personally. Infact I believe you have been banned for trolling in the past.

www.loveenki.com

Hail Satan!

..Hail Satan!! For long time members, it should be clear who this person is and who they used to post under in the JoS groups. Yet, for new people it may confuse. I guarantee, this is thier purpose--to confuse and misdirect newbies.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Andre Wilson <darthxilon@... wrote:

www.loveenki.com

Hail Satan!

what that banana licky bitch or whatever she/he/they call themselves? s/he sent me a message today with a link to a website saying something along the lines of "read this before you dedicate", and then a whole buncha shit about how the JoS is a lie, and we're nazis, and she brought up a screenshot of that fake "black satanic group", the one that says "most of us here were kicked out of the JoS groups for being black, this is jew friendly blablabla". Bitch needs to get a fucking life. and thats bitch, as in the pussy whipped little shit definition. she can do her worst for all I care, she is no more than an annoyance, preying on the ignorant and doubtful.Hail to the true Enki! not whatever thing she pretends to worship.
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2012 17:10:57 +0000
Subject: [Advanced_Meditation] Re: Amazing Satanic website

..Hail Satan!! For long time members, it should be clear who this person is and who they used to post under in the JoS groups. Yet, for new people it may confuse. I guarantee, this is thier purpose--to confuse and misdirect newbies.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Andre Wilson <darthxilon@... wrote:

www.loveenki.com

Hail Satan!

there is another one called factsaboutJoS.com that these fuckers are trying to get to us with on Yahoo I m I just told them when the sent me an invite"fuck you"

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

How is stealing parts and bashing us great? It's like you say you condone their crimes. If something is "great" there it's the parts that they stole from JoS.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Motive <catalyst.motive@... wrote:

The website is great but the guy who claims to have "found" it was
blatantly lieing when he said there's more information and it's mroe in
depth than JoS.. which lead me to believe he or she is advertising their
own or a friends website. I like the site, but don't advertise with that
intent basically saying "Its better than JOS" when it's clearly not

On Wed, Jul 4, 2012 at 8:28 AM, High Priestess Zildar Raasi <
high_priestess_zildar_raasi666@... wrote:

To add, reading further I also note they stole a lot of information from
High Priest Mageson. Had it not been for his Sermons, this "oh so
knowledgeable" person would never have had the faintest clue as to the
connection between Satan-Murrugan-Agni, etc, and yet they have it up on
their site as if it is their own work. Not even one mention of the fact
they took it from the JoS Groups. That is total, unashamed plagiarism.

I also want to make it very clear that I understand that it is important
to get the Truth out there, and we do have Dedicated Members who share the
information on the JoS within their own sites, on internet forums, etc, and
this is extremely positive and we fully condone this. But this individual
takes our information and then proceeds to insist that they have no
affiliation with us and then bashes us. They are trying to pass the
information on the JoS off as their own, and that is theft as well as
lying.

This person was an individual who was banned from the JoS Groups for
constantly flaming Dedicated Members and being out right rude and
obnoxious. We gave them many chances but when they refused to cease their
disrespect of everyone on the Groups including the Clergy, they were
banned. They are simply angry over the fact that they were not welcome here
because of their behavior.

DO NOT promote websites on here that bash the JoS! Especially not ones
that steal our information and attempt to pass it off as their own.

This is the Joy of Satan. If you have a problem with that, then leave.
It's as simple as that.

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!
Hail Lilith!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "High Priestess Zildar Raasi"
<high_priestess_zildar_raasi666@ wrote:

Where do you get off promoting a website here whose front page blatantly
bashes the JoS???? This person is not knowledgeable by any stretch of the
imagination. They are simply good at plagiarizing information from a
website they claim to have no affiliation with and then mixing in some of
their own disinfo.

I also see this person literally took information from messages posted
to the Groups by High Priestess Maxine, reworded it slightly, and then
passed it off as blogs on their own site. E.g. the stuff they have on
Reincarnation of Human Spirits in Hell. They didn't even bother to reword
some of it.

You are obviously an infiltrator. Please take your useless crap else
where.

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!
Hail Lilith!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ditto6891" <ditto6891@
wrote:

I just found this amazing website that is very...very similar to JOS
in its info...i was astounded. I was looking for info on the watchtowers
b/c i don't currently have the book that i bought from HP Maxine.
Anyways check it out. This person is very knowledgeable and claims to
be in contact with Satan and other gods...she has articles on the Gods,

www.loveenki.com

Hail Satan!

I actually made contact with the owner of this site a while ago, because I saw all information that so obviously came from JoS, but without any mention of JoS. After exchanging a few e-mails she posted on her site that she had no connection with JoS and how we weren't welcome.

She made it very obvious that she counsiously knew she was ripping of JoS info and claiming it as her own, her explainations about how she weren't was very weak and pathetic.

After our exchange I'm 99% sure she is creeping around the JoS forums.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ditto6891" <ditto6891@... wrote:

www.loveenki.com

Hail Satan!

I can feel it is ran by a half bred Jew (Half Gentile half Jew) Or just a dolt who doesn't understand Father at all (Or refuses to, or wishes to scare people away from Satanism) This site is really nothing. I don't feel Satan gives a damn about this website either.

Sent: Sunday, July 8, 2012 8:20:51 AM
Subject: RE: [Advanced_Meditation] Amazing Satanic website

I just found this amazing website that is very...very similar to JOS in its info...i was astounded.  I was looking for info on the watchtowers b/c i don't currently have the book that i bought from HP Maxine.

Anyways check it out.  This person is very knowledgeable and claims to be in contact with Satan and other gods...she has articles on the Gods, runes...a whole sextion on opening the chakras...just like JOS but i feel the information here is actually more detailed and in-depth than JOS.

www.loveenki.com

Hail Satan!

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

"Facts" If they removed that from their name and added "StupidSpeculations" They may actually be credible. The word "facts" has been destroyed by these fucking idiots. The Jew has destroyed it. Today in my opinion facts just means opinions unless it has something to back it up, and "factsaboutJOS" Has no facts in it. Just meaningless speculation.

Sent: Monday, July 9, 2012 3:35:28 PM
Subject: Re: RE: [Advanced_Meditation] Re: Amazing Satanic website

there is another one called factsaboutJoS.com that these fuckers are trying to get to us with on Yahoo I m I just told them when the sent me an invite"fuck you"

BS. I was on JoS back then and I can debunk the entire thing with the supposed black person who was banned from JoS. Firstly, he didn't create that fake group after he was banned. He did advertise it in the JoS group. And the reason he was banned is because he was causing trouble and he was being extremely racist against whites. Even in his group he talked about how Satan told him only blacks and jews are accepted as Satanists, he even said whites must be killed. He was the one who hated whites and was very racist, not the opposite.

what that banana licky bitch or whatever she/he/they call themselves? s/he sent me a message today with a link to a website saying something along the lines of "read this before you dedicate", and then a whole buncha shit about how the JoS is a lie, and we're nazis, and she brought up a screenshot of that fake "black satanic group", the one that says "most of us here were kicked out of the JoS groups for being black, this is jew friendly blablabla". Bitch needs to get a fucking life. and thats bitch, as in the pussy whipped little shit definition. she can do her worst for all I care, she is no more than an annoyance, preying on the ignorant and doubtful.Hail to the true Enki! not whatever thing she pretends to worship.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Andre Wilson <darthxilon@ wrote:

www.loveenki.com

Hail Satan!

That person is not even Black. Just a jew posing to cause problems and play Gentiles against each other.

Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2012 2:58:20 AM

BS. I was on JoS back then and I can debunk the entire thing with the supposed black person who was banned from JoS. Firstly, he didn't create that fake group after he was banned. He did advertise it in the JoS group. And the reason he was banned is because he was causing trouble and he was being extremely racist against whites. Even in his group he talked about how Satan told him only blacks and jews are accepted as Satanists, he even said whites must be killed. He was the one who hated whites and was very racist, not the opposite.

--- In mailto:Advanced_Meditation%40yahoogroups.com, Andre Wilson <darthxilon@... wrote:

To: mailto:Advanced_Meditation%40yahoogroups.com

--- In mailto:Advanced_Meditation%40yahoogroups.com, Andre Wilson <darthxilon@ wrote:

www.loveenki.com

Hail Satan!

It's typical with all of these sites, they are all hypocrites. Show me one site which claims to follow "Enki" and bashes us and at the same time has not stolen any info or meditations from JoS. There's absolutely no such thing. Yet they have the audacity to tell us to stay away or something. Don't steal the stuff and we'll stay away, you're the one who harasses us by stealing and claiming it as your own so you should expect emails from people accusing you of stealing stuff from the site you claim to be against. You can't really have both, steal the info and bash JoS at the same time.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lucioamaranth" <lucioamaranth@... wrote:

I actually made contact with the owner of this site a while ago, because I saw all information that so obviously came from JoS, but without any mention of JoS. After exchanging a few e-mails she posted on her site that she had no connection with JoS and how we weren't welcome.

She made it very obvious that she counsiously knew she was ripping of JoS info and claiming it as her own, her explainations about how she weren't was very weak and pathetic.

After our exchange I'm 99% sure she is creeping around the JoS forums.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ditto6891" <ditto6891@ wrote:

www.loveenki.com

Hail Satan!

hmm. over the past couple of days I had started thinking that it was just another one of enlilki's schemes.
 you ever wonder if they feel, you know, the least bit of shame for being such underhanded dogs?
Hail Satan!

Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2012 3:50 AM
Subject: Re: [Advanced_Meditation] Re: Amazing Satanic website

That person is not even Black. Just a jew posing to cause problems and play Gentiles against each other.

--- In mailto:Advanced_Meditation%40yahoogroups.com, Andre Wilson <darthxilon@... wrote:

--- In mailto:Advanced_Meditation%40yahoogroups.com, Andre Wilson <darthxilon@ wrote:

www.loveenki.com

Hail Satan!

I used to read on this website. Going deeper into it [that is 2-3 pages], this girly is not only a fucking and TOTAL liar, plagiarist and ASSHOLE, but also a total foolish crackpot. She has EVERYTHING stolen from the JoS, stolen everything the fuck up from the Priests and advanced persons posted on the groups, aside with a super mix of mental,spiritual and physical kike awareness. Believe no word she writes. She is obviously a plagiarist infiltrator, liar, retard. Its blantantly obvious that she just makes the connections of the surface and has no deep spiritual knowledge,yet her fucking fingers DARE fucking write about the JoS and the people here.All she writes is just shit she can make up from reading and plagiarizing, stealing and saying shit. A lot of her 'foundings' are HP MAGESONS AND HP ZILARR'S ,HP VOVIM'S AND HP MAXINE'S KNOWLEDGE. Her stupidity is blantant and its one of the rare times I grow enraged for reading internet shit.

"When I look at the picture above, very Greek, I always smile. Where is the male sex organ??? Who could imagine Enki-Pan eunuch??

It would be a dream for Anu, but which will never happen. Greece is already under Anu¢s control, at the same time chaste and depraved up to the ridiculous, because even if the male genitals are sculpted, they are ridiculously small. Especially, if we speak of our Gods, who fortunately for them, have everything perfectly proportioned. Can you imagine giants with a height of 3 meters with male sex organs of male children of five years …"

YES THE WISE HOOKER LOOKS ON THE COCKS OF STATUES AND JUDGES THE WHOLE PAST OF A COUNTRY THAT WAS DEEP INTO CIVILIZATION AND SPIRITUALITY, BY PAN'S COCK SIZE. GREECE IS NOT UNDER ANY ANU'S CONTROL, THIS FUCKING WHORE IS THE ANUS OF ANU. ANOTHER BASTARDIZED INSANE LIAR ON THE NET. I AM TOTALLY PISSED OFF. SHE LIES ABOUT THE HIGH PRIESTS OF JOS, PLAGIARIZES LIKE A TOTAL WHORE AND THEN TRIES TO PRETEND SHE IS INTELLIGENT AND 'ABOVE' US. I HOPE SHE FUCKING ROTS.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

www.loveenki.com

Hail Satan!

No one has ever been kicked off of the JoS for being black, that is absolute nonsense. We have a black High Priest. People are banned for good reasons. All Gentiles who genuinely wish to seek a relationship with Satan and our Gods and to learn and grow in Spiritual Satanism are welcome here, and no one will ever be banned for being of another GENTILE race. It is only kikes who are emphatically NOT welcome here. Not ever, and they never will be. This person who is going around at the moment harassing our members is a jew. She has been harassing us since before 2006. That is obviously a clear indication of the fact that she/it has no life and nothing better to do. Almost a decade she has spent trolling our Groups. Its sad.

The JoS is here for all genuine Brothers and Sisters in Satan. To learn the sacred Knowledge of the Gods and to grow. The Groups are here for support and sharing of Knowledge and experiences. We will always be here for those who are Dedicated to Satan.

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!
Hail Lilith!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Andre Wilson <darthxilon@ wrote:

www.loveenki.com

Hail Satan!

No life whatsoever. prolly a fat cyber goth.
and I knew it was absolute nonsense from the first time I saw it. I also knew that Hp Mac Friday is black.
Now I'm kind of aggro again. Ima go check my yahoo to see if the dumb cunt responded to anything I said.
Hail Satan!To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 14:29:06 +0000

No one has ever been kicked off of the JoS for being black, that is absolute nonsense. We have a black High Priest. People are banned for good reasons. All Gentiles who genuinely wish to seek a relationship with Satan and our Gods and to learn and grow in Spiritual Satanism are welcome here, and no one will ever be banned for being of another GENTILE race. It is only kikes who are emphatically NOT welcome here. Not ever, and they never will be. This person who is going around at the moment harassing our members is a jew. She has been harassing us since before 2006. That is obviously a clear indication of the fact that she/it has no life and nothing better to do. Almost a decade she has spent trolling our Groups. Its sad.

The JoS is here for all genuine Brothers and Sisters in Satan. To learn the sacred Knowledge of the Gods and to grow. The Groups are here for support and sharing of Knowledge and experiences. We will always be here for those who are Dedicated to Satan.

Hail Father Satan!!

Hail Beelzebub!!

Hail Lilith!!

Heil Hitler!!

Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

www.loveenki.com

Hail Satan!

did she really say that about the god's penises? thats ridiculous. absurd. maybe the whole concept of biokinesis went over her head, but the gods.... you know what I'm done with this message. Hail Satan!

Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 14:19:24 +0000

I used to read on this website. Going deeper into it [that is 2-3 pages], this girly is not only a fucking and TOTAL liar, plagiarist and ASSHOLE, but also a total foolish crackpot. She has EVERYTHING stolen from the JoS, stolen everything the fuck up from the Priests and advanced persons posted on the groups, aside with a super mix of mental,spiritual and physical kike awareness. Believe no word she writes. She is obviously a plagiarist infiltrator, liar, retard. Its blantantly obvious that she just makes the connections of the surface and has no deep spiritual knowledge,yet her fucking fingers DARE fucking write about the JoS and the people here.All she writes is just shit she can make up from reading and plagiarizing, stealing and saying shit. A lot of her 'foundings' are HP MAGESONS AND HP ZILARR'S ,HP VOVIM'S AND HP MAXINE'S KNOWLEDGE. Her stupidity is blantant and its one of the rare times I grow enraged for reading internet shit.

"When I look at the picture above, very Greek, I always smile. Where is the male sex organ??? Who could imagine Enki-Pan eunuch??

It would be a dream for Anu, but which will never happen. Greece is already under Anu�s control, at the same time chaste and depraved up to the ridiculous, because even if the male genitals are sculpted, they are ridiculously small. Especially, if we speak of our Gods, who fortunately for them, have everything perfectly proportioned. Can you imagine giants with a height of 3 meters with male sex organs of male children of five years …"

YES THE WISE HOOKER LOOKS ON THE COCKS OF STATUES AND JUDGES THE WHOLE PAST OF A COUNTRY THAT WAS DEEP INTO CIVILIZATION AND SPIRITUALITY, BY PAN'S COCK SIZE. GREECE IS NOT UNDER ANY ANU'S CONTROL, THIS FUCKING WHORE IS THE ANUS OF ANU. ANOTHER BASTARDIZED INSANE LIAR ON THE NET. I AM TOTALLY PISSED OFF. SHE LIES ABOUT THE HIGH PRIESTS OF JOS, PLAGIARIZES LIKE A TOTAL WHORE AND THEN TRIES TO PRETEND SHE IS INTELLIGENT AND 'ABOVE' US. I HOPE SHE FUCKING ROTS.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

www.loveenki.com

Hail Satan!

Its best to not even engage these trolls in conversation. It will only encourage them. Just ignore them and block them from your yahoo if possible.

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!
Hail Lilith!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

and I knew it was absolute nonsense from the first time I saw it. I also knew that Hp Mac Friday is black.
Now I'm kind of aggro again. Ima go check my yahoo to see if the dumb cunt responded to anything I said.

Hail Father Satan!!

Hail Beelzebub!!

Hail Lilith!!

Heil Hitler!!

Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

www.loveenki.com

Hail Satan!

yes I had two of them so far,that wanted me to join a group by the name of factsaboutJoS on instant messenger yesterday.I just put two words back to them"fuck you" and then blocked them.So family beware of them.

Hail Enki

Brian 

--- On Tue, 7/10/12, High Priestess Zildar Raasi <high_priestess_zildar_raasi666@... wrote:

From: High Priestess Zildar Raasi <high_priestess_zildar_raasi666@...
Date: Tuesday, July 10, 2012, 3:48 PM

Its best to not even engage these trolls in conversation. It will only encourage them. Just ignore them and block them from your yahoo if possible.

Hail Father Satan!!

Hail Beelzebub!!

Hail Lilith!!

Heil Hitler!!

Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

Hail Father Satan!!

Hail Beelzebub!!

Hail Lilith!!

Heil Hitler!!

Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

www.loveenki.com

Hail Satan!

BWAHAHAHAH!!Does she have anything better to do than looking how big are the penises in Greek statues and comparing them?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

It would be a dream for Anu, but which will never happen. Greece is already under Anu¢s control, at the same time chaste and depraved up to the ridiculous, because even if the male genitals are sculpted, they are ridiculously small. Especially, if we speak of our Gods, who fortunately for them, have everything perfectly proportioned. Can you imagine giants with a height of 3 meters with male sex organs of male children of five years …"

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

www.loveenki.com

Hail Satan!

Like any other advanced person around, she seems to dwell so much on who fucks whom and comparing dick sizes and from this [her intensive understanding can even be aware of the Nordic sexuality], she draws out her spiritual understanding which obviously is above the god level. I mean whats greater evidence than Pan's cock size, so that through this, you can judge if a whole country was under "Anu's" control. You check the cocks of the statues back then, measure it, maybe fuck the statue too. That way the spiritual understanding flows and you damn a whole civilization by labelling them anu's allies.

This is funny but as well very blasphemous.

Makes sense. Absolutely.

*Sarcasm level 1000%*

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

BWAHAHAHAH!!Does she have anything better to do than looking how big are the penises in Greek statues and comparing them?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

www.loveenki.com

Hail Satan!

Seems like in the reality she exists, cock length is a meter of wisdom or power. Yes the enemy made statues of Pan with a small cock and that means that the enemy infiltrated Hellas. Rationality as it best. Probably her enlightment state would cause such awareness. Her cock measurer diploma actually gave the information. Not to mention that these statues were just impressive works of art that had occult meaning. Rather, lets look at the dick and wonder why its so small, yes, lets find how 'anu' did smear Satan through small penis art.

Put this bitch to fire and TNT.

I feel denigrated just by analyzing her website. She is dirty and ridiculously fucked over in the mind. Stealer, liar and a total crook of shit. No better than any jew. Maybe even worse.

Man this bitch is ridiculously useless and a total scum. Not any word can describe her blasphemous stupidity. Maybe she needs a vibrator, rather than judging the JoS. I mean what-the-fuck. We are living in a sick world.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

Like any other advanced person around, she seems to dwell so much on who fucks whom and comparing dick sizes and from this [her intensive understanding can even be aware of the Nordic sexuality], she draws out her spiritual understanding which obviously is above the god level. I mean whats greater evidence than Pan's cock size, so that through this, you can judge if a whole country was under "Anu's" control. You check the cocks of the statues back then, measure it, maybe fuck the statue too. That way the spiritual understanding flows and you damn a whole civilization by labelling them anu's allies.

Makes sense. Absolutely.

*Sarcasm level 1000%*

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

www.loveenki.com

Hail Satan!

yep thats the ones/one. same shit for me too.

Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2012 11:54 AM

yes I had two of them so far,that wanted me to join a group by the name of factsaboutJoS on instant messenger yesterday.I just put two words back to them"fuck you" and then blocked them.So family beware of them.

Hail Enki

Brian 

--- On Tue, 7/10/12, High Priestess Zildar Raasi <high_priestess_zildar_raasi666@... wrote:

From: High Priestess Zildar Raasi <high_priestess_zildar_raasi666@...
Date: Tuesday, July 10, 2012, 3:48 PM

Hail Father Satan!!

Hail Beelzebub!!

Hail Lilith!!

Heil Hitler!!

Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

Hail Father Satan!!

Hail Beelzebub!!

Hail Lilith!!

Heil Hitler!!

Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

www.loveenki.com

Hail Satan!

Fuckers need to go pedal their shit else where I know what the truth is.

I know Shannon Outlaw is Black, and she hasn't been banned, or treated wrong in any way. So, wheres this supposed racism towards Black people? Because I'm not seeing it. We don't hate Black people, we hate the Jews because of what they have done to humanity, and what they are continuing to do. And plus they aren't even human, but that's another subject.

We believe in racial separation/segregation, where all colors go to their home lands, and peace and balance is restored. Not killing of the Blacks, Hispanics, Chinese, Japanese, etc. They all belong to their own great  society, some races may have evolved faster than others, but Satan created every race for a purpose.

HAIL SATAN!

Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2012 1:50:36 AM

www.loveenki.com

Hail Satan!

Gods, people PLEASE... the Clergy has enough work to do, other than to bash the JoS-bashing-posts. This can be called spamming, as we have seen TONS of those and it's getting sickening by day. Every devoted and knowledgeable Satanist WILL unquestionably reject the site because he or she will see for what it really is. Do you people have nothing better to do, something more constructive?

Brian, you got a wife, and being a loving and caring husband, what's the point in posting this meaningless garbage, sitting here and actually wasting your time on some meaningless bs when you could devote it solely to Raven? After all, you two guys do a lot together, though the amount of the posts on the forums may imply you are here 24/d – where’s the time for your life :p? Gods, I wonder whether you even sleep? :p

Salvere!

Siguard Draconis.

SATANAS VIA, VERA ET VITA EST.
AVE LUCIFERIS OMNIPOTENS ET DEORUM SAMBUCUS!!
VAE OMNIS TRADITOR!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

I talked with her for a bit, does she just shit out of her fucking mouth? She said the JOS calls demons angels, she said we hate mix race people, and any body who isn't white, I of course asked her for proof of all of this. She gave nothing.

She's a fucking idiot.

She doesn't need a vibrator. She needs some one to rent that space in her brain. That sign floating around in there "SPACE FOR RENT" Is getting quite dusty.

How do people that inept even EXIST? Earth? What has happened to you?!

Hail Satan Lucifer Almighty!!!

Seems like in the reality she exists, cock length is a meter of wisdom or power. Yes the enemy made statues of Pan with a small cock and that means that the enemy infiltrated Hellas. Rationality as it best. Probably her enlightment state would cause such awareness. Her cock measurer diploma actually gave the information. Not to mention that these statues were just impressive works of art that had occult meaning. Rather, lets look at the dick and wonder why its so small, yes, lets find how 'anu' did smear Satan through small penis art.

I feel denigrated just by analyzing her website. She is dirty and ridiculously fucked over in the mind. Stealer, liar and a total crook of shit. No better than any jew. Maybe even worse.

Man this bitch is ridiculously useless and a total scum. Not any word can describe her blasphemous stupidity. Maybe she needs a vibrator, rather than judging the JoS. I mean what-the-fuck. We are living in a sick world.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

Makes sense. Absolutely.

*Sarcasm level 1000%*

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

www.loveenki.com

Hail Satan!

maybe its fun to express a little group anger sometimes at least I think so.

Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 10:39:04 +0000

Gods, people PLEASE... the Clergy has enough work to do, other than to bash the JoS-bashing-posts. This can be called spamming, as we have seen TONS of those and it's getting sickening by day. Every devoted and knowledgeable Satanist WILL unquestionably reject the site because he or she will see for what it really is. Do you people have nothing better to do, something more constructive?

Brian, you got a wife, and being a loving and caring husband, what's the point in posting this meaningless garbage, sitting here and actually wasting your time on some meaningless bs when you could devote it solely to Raven? After all, you two guys do a lot together, though the amount of the posts on the forums may imply you are here 24/d – where’s the time for your life :p? Gods, I wonder whether you even sleep? :p

Salvere!

Siguard Draconis.

VAE OMNIS TRADITOR!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

she used to respond, now she just says nothing. not if you get down to facts and know your shit, anyways. Hail Satan!

Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 18:37:36 +0000

I talked with her for a bit, does she just shit out of her fucking mouth? She said the JOS calls demons angels, she said we hate mix race people, and any body who isn't white, I of course asked her for proof of all of this. She gave nothing.

She's a fucking idiot.

She doesn't need a vibrator. She needs some one to rent that space in her brain. That sign floating around in there "SPACE FOR RENT" Is getting quite dusty.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

Makes sense. Absolutely.

*Sarcasm level 1000%*

It would be a dream for Anu, but which will never happen. Greece is already under Anu�s control, at the same time chaste and depraved up to the ridiculous, because even if the male genitals are sculpted, they are ridiculously small. Especially, if we speak of our Gods, who fortunately for them, have everything perfectly proportioned. Can you imagine giants with a height of 3 meters with male sex organs of male children of five years …"

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

www.loveenki.com

Hail Satan!

There was supposed to be a period in there after "sometimes" for the record.

Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 18:19:11 -0700
Subject: RE: [Advanced_Meditation] Re: Amazing Satanic website

maybe its fun to express a little group anger sometimes at least I think so.

Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 10:39:04 +0000

Salvere!

Siguard Draconis.

VAE OMNIS TRADITOR!!

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

Lol. Well, since your curious, yes we sleep. Plus I have insomnia so it's two times as difficult. And Brian devotes a lot of his time to me, even when he's at his job. We're always chatting on yahoo, which is part of the reason we're on 24/7.

And yes, we ARE on groups 24/7 when we aren't sleeping, cleaning, cooking, meditating, doing yoga, talking to the gods, researching, reading, writing, going to work, or just spending time together.

And yes, he is on group a lot on his phone and computer. He, like me, likes being on the internet so he can chat with friends on IM. After all, there are long periods of brians job where there's nothing to do. So he's on group on his phone. Plus, he's got friends on groups and he's got me. And we talk a lot since he technically can't call me while he's at work.

So why do you believe these kinds of posts to be pointless? Have you ever thought that maybe you can send negative energy to those sites and attack them? Just a thought. It's part of spiritual warfare after all. I enjoy watching those kike maggots writhe.

|
|
_|_
|

Knowledge is power.

"I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need."~Father Satan; The Al-jilwah

In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi!* Let the name of Satan be exaulted!*
Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!* Heil, mein fuhrer!* Hail Satan!*

www.joyofsatan.org
www.exposingchristianity.com

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguarddraconis" <drammanoth@... wrote:

Salvere!

Siguard Draconis.

VAE OMNIS TRADITOR!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@ wrote:

Just a note, the Clergy do not bash, JoS bashing posts. We simply point out the truth on the subject. Bashing implies nothing but ad hominen based attacks rather then a logical reply.

Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2012 1:39:46 AM

Lol. Well, since your curious, yes we sleep. Plus I have insomnia so it's two times as difficult. And Brian devotes a lot of his time to me, even when he's at his job. We're always chatting on yahoo, which is part of the reason we're on 24/7.

And yes, we ARE on groups 24/7 when we aren't sleeping, cleaning, cooking, meditating, doing yoga, talking to the gods, researching, reading, writing, going to work, or just spending time together.

And yes, he is on group a lot on his phone and computer. He, like me, likes being on the internet so he can chat with friends on IM. After all, there are long periods of brians job where there's nothing to do. So he's on group on his phone. Plus, he's got friends on groups and he's got me. And we talk a lot since he technically can't call me while he's at work.

So why do you believe these kinds of posts to be pointless? Have you ever thought that maybe you can send negative energy to those sites and attack them? Just a thought. It's part of spiritual warfare after all. I enjoy watching those kike maggots writhe.

|
|
_|_
|

Knowledge is power.

"I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need."~Father Satan; The Al-jilwah

In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi!* Let the name of Satan be exaulted!*
Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!* Heil, mein fuhrer!* Hail Satan!*

www.joyofsatan.org
www.exposingchristianity.com

--- In mailto:Advanced_Meditation%40yahoogroups.com, "siguarddraconis" <drammanoth@... wrote:

Salvere!

Siguard Draconis.

VAE OMNIS TRADITOR!!

--- In mailto:Advanced_Meditation%40yahoogroups.com, Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@ wrote:

Siguard Draconis, remember that the Gibbons couple do a lot of important question answering and such work on the egroups which makes the Clergy's job easier. Shannon also deserves special note and Lydia along with Hoodedcorba in this department as well. So yes the Clergy has enough work to do. But those mentioned make it that much more easier to do that work. And deserve to be thanked and respected for it, not insulted. As they have helped a lot of people in doing so. Its a team effort in Spiritual Satanism.

--- In mailto:Advanced_Meditation%40yahoogroups.com, "siguarddraconis" <drammanoth@... wrote:

Salvere!

Siguard Draconis.

VAE OMNIS TRADITOR!!

--- In mailto:Advanced_Meditation%40yahoogroups.com, Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@ wrote:

She needs a massive deathspell right in the kisser. Useless whore. People or sub-humans like this make Satanism seem stupid and that we don't know what is going on. Had I found her pic I would do something for this girly. I rarely feel so much hate about someone, really.

Fucking liar.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

she used to respond, now she just says nothing. not if you get down to facts and know your shit, anyways. Hail Satan!

Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 18:37:36 +0000

She's a fucking idiot.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

Makes sense. Absolutely.

*Sarcasm level 1000%*

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

www.loveenki.com

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back