Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

am i ready? people, pleeease reply asap. im waiiiting. thanks!

well,, i've always known that there's much more to satanism than what it seems, and finally to be here, its amazing.
many times in the night, i feel like im not alone n that i have someone watching over me. i want to know my Father..and when i read the website, somehow i just felt that i didnt even need anything more to make me feel convinced. but now i see my life just fading away..i feel blue and powerless..im almost depressed..
since the past few days, something inside my mind tells me that i shud dedicate soon.
yesterday i felt reeeally fuckin weak. spiritually..emotionally. i needed something to lift me up. later that day while i was bathing, it just came to me that its time for me to tell Satan that i want his presence in my life..and just then my mood, my mind..just brightened up. and that i want to...i need to feel the joy of being part of this. but im still not sure if im ready.
please help asap i need to know..
and what are the immediate effect in ur life after u've dedicated?

also, where am i supposed to put the ashes n the melted candle?

I believe the same way, Even though I just recently gave my life and soul to father there are times when we all feel depressed and alone, But there are also times when we all know father is with us. Through him anything can happen and I know from personal experiences that anytime I do feel alone and depressed all I have to do is talk to him or think of him and my mood almost doubles ^^   P.S. Try doing the ritual outside, it helps plus all you have to do is scatter the ashes and throw away the candle plus your room doesn't smell like smoke haha :D   Hope this helped, ~C.A.McNavish ^^

In Death We Find Life,
Stay Strong And Remember Your Path,
My Brothers...

-----Original Message-----
To: [email protected]
Sent: Fri, Dec 4, 2009 7:46 am
Subject: [Teens4Satan] am i ready? people, pleeease reply asap. im waiiiting. thanks!

well,, i've always known that there's much more to satanism than what it seems, and finally to be here, its amazing.
many times in the night, i feel like im not alone n that i have someone watching over me. i want to know my Father..and when i read the website, somehow i just felt that i didnt even need anything more to make me feel convinced. but now i see my life just fading away..i feel blue and powerless..im almost depressed..
since the past few days, something inside my mind tells me that i shud dedicate soon.
yesterday i felt reeeally fuckin weak. spiritually. .emotionally. i needed something to lift me up. later that day while i was bathing, it just came to me that its time for me to tell Satan that i want his presence in my life..and just then my mood, my mind..just brightened up. and that i want to...i need to feel the joy of being part of this. but im still not sure if im ready.

dude ur life takes a whole different turn and don't worry about the placement of the ashes and candle bro. that is meaningless what really counts is ur desire and what you truly want to do just be honest and respectful when going through the ritual ur life will turn out for the better trust me.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "wicked.doll_christina" <wicked.doll_christina@... wrote:

yesterday i felt reeeally fuckin weak. spiritually..emotionally. i needed something to lift me up. later that day while i was bathing, it just came to me that its time for me to tell Satan that i want his presence in my life..and just then my mood, my mind..just brightened up. and that i want to...i need to feel the joy of being part of this. but im still not sure if im ready.

when we do anything we are sure that we are protected say i am under the power of satan nothing can hurt me after u dedicate

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Dakin S" <dakinjsibila69@... wrote:

dude ur life takes a whole different turn and don't worry about the placement of the ashes and candle bro. that is meaningless what really counts is ur desire and what you truly want to do just be honest and respectful when going through the ritual ur life will turn out for the better trust me.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "wicked.doll_christina" <wicked.doll_christina@ wrote:

Keep pushing forward. Do not stop.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "^D@...~ ~@...^" <yassin_wael2000@... wrote:

when we do anything we are sure that we are protected say i am under the power of satan nothing can hurt me after u dedicate

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Dakin S" <dakinjsibila69@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "wicked.doll_christina" <wicked.doll_christina@ wrote:

After the dedication i just felt,better.It's a great feeling after the dedication,not an empty promise like other relegions but a meaningful lifestyle.It sounds like your being encouraged to do it,but make sure your ready.Once you have no doubts,go for it.

guys! guys! i did it! and i do feel the difference..
altho i wasnt fully clear of doubt, now i am..im totally happy and no matter what ppl say, i just know that i did the right thing..
thanks a lot u guys..

anyway..what next now? i wanna find my guardian demons but i dunno how..
and is there any ritual to praise or pray to Father? i want to take a next step in getting closer to Father..do lemme know please. thanks.
<3
xoxo

Hail Satan!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back