Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Am i in danger!?

garciaeric268

I made a horrible mistake, Im over 18 and i encouraged a girl whos under age to perform the dedication ritual.
she ended up in the hospital because she was seeing shit, and her mom saw the messages we sent each on FB, now her mom is putting a restraining order against me, but idk how she managed to do that if she doesnt have any proof of me abusing her or anything of that nature. And the girl is on my side, she told me she will never lie to the court that I used any violence against her whatsoever.
What im afraid of is that her mom showed the court the messages of us talking about the spiritual satanism and achieving the Godhead etc, thus exposing me .
Im not sure if she really did show the messages, but if she did am in danger? will the court see me has some kind of threat or does the court doesn't get involved with religion?
Either way im not afraid to die I know where my soul iis goin if I die, I'm just fukin paranoid because idk what or when or where the enemy is going to get to me.
I hope father Satan helps me in this situation....

Don't talk like that! You're not gonna die! Look, I suggest that you learn self defence and build a strong aura of protection, just in case someone attacks you. Father Satan probably doesnt want you to die, so stop trying to say you don't mind dying. Just think, how will you advance if you're dead? 
Please do whatever you can to ensure that you don't die. At least do it for Father Satan, if not, do it for everyone who cares about you.
I'm here for you if you need someone to talk to.
On 11 Apr 2017 14:28, "garciaeric268@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  I made a horrible mistake, Im over 18 and i encouraged a girl whos under age to perform the dedication ritual.
she ended up in the hospital because she was seeing shit, and her mom saw the messages we sent each on FB, now her mom is putting a restraining order against me, but idk how she managed to do that if she doesnt have any proof of me abusing her or anything of that nature. And the girl is on my side, she told me she will never lie to the court that I used any violence against her whatsoever.
What im afraid of is that her mom showed the court the messages of us talking about the spiritual satanism and achieving the Godhead etc, thus exposing me .
Im not sure if she really did show the messages, but if she did am in danger? will the court see me has some kind of threat or does the court doesn't get involved with religion?
Either way im not afraid to die I know where my soul iis goin if I die, I'm just fukin paranoid because idk what or when or where the enemy is going to get to me.
I hope father Satan helps me in this situation....

Make sure to do put extra work into your AoP brother, this is an unpleasant situation, but you can get out of this and you can protect yourself from anything bad happening to you.

When you deal with the authorothies make sure not to reveal anything you don't have to reveal and of course don't plead guilty to anything you haven't done.

From what it sounds like all you've done is chat with this girl and convinced her to do the dedication ritual, which she did but she ended up in the hospital due to unforseen circumstances. If you weren't involved in her doing the ritual then the police or court cannot really arrest you for anything, since she essentially hurt herself and all you did was speak to her through an app.

As for why you convinced her to do this, try to come up with a convenient lie to hide the real reasons behind this. The dedication in itself is harmless, and you haven't touched her or harmed her in any way as far as I understood from your post, so you really don't have much to worry about in terms of legal problems so long as you keep calm and claim innocent.

Ask your GD to guide you and help you handle this situation, or indeed do as Donotfearthetruth666 suggested, Summon abigor and ask him for assistance, he specifically helps SS who are dealing with or need to deal with court cases.

As for jews getting unto you, make sure you keep your protection up and don't give up on life just because you are facing a problematic situation, you can overcome this, believe in yourself and stay strong brother.

I try not to think about has much because I don't want materialise anything.
I just try to involve myself in spiritual warfare by performing RTR and building an Aura of protection and void meditation.
Hoping father Satan or some of hes demons will help me in return.
I have to show up for court so thats the only way I will know what the girls mom told the court.
And donotfearthetruth, sadly im not experienced or open enough to summon a demons.
If I did i would of had done it in a heartbeat
I guess im gonna have to leave it to father Satan...
Im in this spiritual war and I know warriors are important to father Satan so im hoping we will help me in this situation.
I want to stay alive I still have a whole life ahead of me..
I pray to father every night for him to help me only time will tell what will happen.

err
On Apr 12, 2017 6:22 PM, "voiceofenki@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Make sure to do put extra work into your AoP brother, this is an unpleasant situation, but you can get out of this and you can protect yourself from anything bad happening to you.

When you deal with the authorothies make sure not to reveal anything you don't have to reveal and of course don't plead guilty to anything you haven't done.

From what it sounds like all you've done is chat with this girl and convinced her to do the dedication ritual, which she did but she ended up in the hospital due to unforseen circumstances. If you weren't involved in her doing the ritual then the police or court cannot really arrest you for anything, since she essentially hurt herself and all you did was speak to her through an app.

As for why you convinced her to do this, try to come up with a convenient lie to hide the real reasons behind this. The dedication in itself is harmless, and you haven't touched her or harmed her in any way as far as I understood from your post, so you really don't have much to worry about in terms of legal problems so long as you keep calm and claim innocent.

Ask your GD to guide you and help you handle this situation, or indeed do as Donotfearthetruth666 suggested, Summon abigor and ask him for assistance, he specifically helps SS who are dealing with or need to deal with court cases.

As for jews getting unto you, make sure you keep your protection up and don't give up on life just because you are facing a problematic situation, you can overcome this, believe in yourself and stay strong brother.

Voiceofenki, thanks for the advice brother I will stay strong and ill spend more time working on my Aura of protection.
And I know not to reveal anything that I shouldnt reveal to the authorities I will fight for my innocence.
And has for the jews I will not go down without a fight! I believe in myself because ima dedicated spiritual satanist and my life has value!
I will fight and protect myself like a true satanic warrior.
I know father Satan and the gods are by my side.
They will never forsaken me, I love you guys from the bottom of my heart.
I will keep fighting in this spiritual war every fukin day along with my brothers and sisters. no matter what! I will show no fear towards my enemies. The enemy should fear us!

Play this game like this. You are not a satanist, you just felt that is the right path to follow and its more appealing so you had to tell your friend. So with this story, you wont be exposed as a satanist. think about it.Secondly do a meditation to silence the mom.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Fri, 14 Apr, 2017 at 6:45 am, garciaeric268@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   I try not to think about has much because I don't want materialise anything.
I just try to involve myself in spiritual warfare by performing RTR and building an Aura of protection and void meditation.
Hoping father Satan or some of hes demons will help me in return.
I have to show up for court so thats the only way I will know what the girls mom told the court.
And donotfearthetruth, sadly im not experienced or open enough to summon a demons.
If I did i would of had done it in a heartbeat
I guess im gonna have to leave it to father Satan...
Im in this spiritual war and I know warriors are important to father Satan so im hoping we will help me in this situation.
I want to stay alive I still have a whole life ahead of me..
I pray to father every night for him to help me only time will tell what will happen.

I went to court and it went smooth because the plaintiff didnt even show up for court.
Father Satan and hes demons saved me from another issue, yet again...
Without father Satan my life would be in total shambles by now, full on chaos..probably wouldnt even be alive right now.
Words cant explained how grateful I am to be dedicated to father Satan and hes demons.
This is proof that father Satan looks out for hes own specially hes dedicated warriors. Father will never dissapoint you specially if you fight for hes cause.
SO I GOTTA GIVE A SPECIAL THANK YOU TO FATHER SATAN FOR ALWAYS LOOKING OUT FOR ME EVER SINCE I DEDICATED.
The best way I can repay him back is with more RTR.. Father Satans will is my will forever!

HAIL SATAN AND HES DEMONS ALWAYS AND FOREVER!!!

That's great news brother, I'm glad to hear it went well for you. It's always unpleasant to see my brothers and sisters going through troublesome things in their lives.

So long as you are with Satan and fight for him, he is there to fight for you when the need arises, it never ceases to amaze me what he does for his dedicated warriors, how he just makes things work out somehow when we are facing a situation we can't solve on our own.

Hail Father Satan forever!

I personally have been in two separate legal situations that were dissolved by/with inexplicably fortuitous circumstance, the latest ov which is what eventually led me back to Satan's light (after about a year ov struggling to understand who and what I am). So yes, I am very happy for you! I know the burden and I know the release. And truly Satan cares for his children. He, and all the Old Gods, do what they can to help us.
I'm glad they helped you! I'm much more glad that you're still free to advance, and to advance Satan's work!

Hail Satan!

Garciaeric268, that's great news! Hail Satan!

On Sunday, April 23, 2017 3:40 PM, "rawrgarglalargar@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I personally have been in two separate legal situations that were dissolved by/with inexplicably fortuitous circumstance, the latest ov which is what eventually led me back to Satan's light (after about a year ov struggling to understand who and what I am). So yes, I am very happy for you! I know the burden and I know the release. And truly Satan cares for his children. He, and all the Old Gods, do what they can to help us.
I'm glad they helped you! I'm much more glad that you're still free to advance, and to advance Satan's work!

Hail Satan!

Yea, the whole time I was infront of the judge she was just smiling at me.
And some cop was just staring at me the whole time i was in the courtroom.
I could sense this fear in her eyes when she looked at me. I found it quite amusing. ?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back