Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Am i doing right..please suggest?

rahul kanekar

<td val[/IMG]Dear all
Please guide me on this.i am a very quiet and shy type of guy.i love to be in peace.i practise spirituality everyday and sometime use my little powers to control my life..now the thing is many people here are full of selfishness,greedy,they dnt behave like humans,they always in someway disturbs me,irritate me,even girls does the same.i always help everyone but no one helps me.whenever i decide to punish them through my spells,my mind just says one thing"its wrong,dnt do it".am i doing anything wrong? Please suggest. Hail satan [/TD]

Your post reads as if you're still under kike programming.

Scared to stand up for yourself? We don't act like humans here?

Yup. I'd bet money you're either still a slave to those nasty things or one of them yourself.

Grow up and give yourself to Truth and real love

Hail Father Satan forever!

<td val[/IMG]Now how should [/IMG] From:"no.state@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected]
Date:Sun, 19 Apr, 2015 at 9:09 pm
Subject:[JoyofSatan666] Re: Am i doing right..please suggest?

Your post reads as if you're still under kike programming.

Scared to stand up for yourself? We don't act like humans here?

Yup. I'd bet money you're either still a slave to those nasty things or one of them yourself.

Grow up and give yourself to Truth and real love

Hail Father Satan forever! [/TD]
[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

Don't follow directions from people who are weaker than you in a domain. That beeing said evolve to the point to where you no longer need to care what others have to say to you in that domain.
Also selfishness or greed can be natural human beheviour. 

Afraid to curse those who wrong you eh? Well, first of all. You need to deliberate if they're even worthy of cursing, otherwise when you get over the bullshit from that filthy nazarene indoctrinating Gentiles to be weak bitches, and to let your enemies victimize you to no end, you will get enraged at the smallest of things.

Just keep this in mind, try writing on a piece of paper that you are pissed off by what they did, and maybe even you hate them, or would like to no longer see them ever again. bit by bit, you'll get over the bullshit kike programming. When that time comes, just again... don't rage, and keep a cool head trying to figure out through extensive logical deliberation if they need to be cursed or not. Most times they don't.

You would just leave that person behind, and or cut them from your Soul/Chakras or repel their filth back to them. That meditation is listed on the website in the meditations section. There's also a meditation listed in the meditations section on repelling their crap back to them. Cursing should be a last option but still available if necessary.

stop helping people that wont help you, it doesnt matter what other people think of u, learn to be independent. Also try carrying a labradorite stone with u its actually pretty good for repelling negative energys

Its better to program your aura to repel negative energy, returning it back to the sender instead of depending on a little stone to do the job for you.Be sure to clean your aura and chakras every morning and night; more often if you feel its needed (depending on your situations.) This will clean your soul of negative energy. Be sure to do the aura of protection, at least twice daily.

On Tuesday, April 21, 2015 5:20 PM, "rockforea@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

stop helping people that wont help you, it doesnt matter what other people think of u, learn to be independent. Also try carrying a labradorite stone with u its actually pretty good for repelling negative energys

Helping people DOES help you because obviously you live in a society. You do not live alone in a cave or something. There's a catch however: Helping people reluctantly because you are concerned about what they think and want them to approve of you is really self-destructive. It's not even really helping them, it's more like a low self-esteem thing. You're trying to give value to yourself by the opinions and behavior of others, which is pretty stupid.

Well first off when people become a satanist they come under the strange notion that you have to do black magick on every person that looks at you the wrong way. Personally i keep my magick for the kikes, Vatican ECT. If someone seriously wrongs you this is another case. 
 Ok next, obviously your main problem here is weakness of character. You might want to do a sun square or chant Raum into your solar. I help people if I choose to, if not tell them to get lost. They irritate you? Stop caring... if they are someone you want around, straighten their ass out. If not, tell them to fuck off. 
  You know what the problem is with peace at all cost people? They become victims. 

@Magus Immortalis, can I also use the ALGIZ rune to destroy negative energy, and other annihilate other subconscious things or something like that from my Soul?

I've been using it to  remove any and all negative energy form my aura chakras, and Soul as well as, removing any an all negative influences from my aura chakras and Soul.

Hi Descipleofthegods13.Yes, continue using Algiz, as it banishes negative energy.I am unsure about using to annihilate subconcious things as I have not used it for that purpose.Perhaps someone more knowledgeable on this matter can reply.

On Wednesday, April 22, 2015 9:36 PM, "descipleofthegods13@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

@Magus Immortalis, can I also use the ALGIZ rune to destroy negative energy, and other annihilate other subconscious things or something like that from my Soul?

I've been using it to  remove any and all negative energy form my aura chakras, and Soul as well as, removing any an all negative influences from my aura chakras and Soul.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back