Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Always turned on

Ayanda Hlophe

Hi everyone, I've been having problems lately. I always have the huge urge to have sex, it happens every 30min. Can someone please tell me if u have any clue of whats causing it. Thanks Hail Satan!
Hail Bune!

if youre lying down it might be a succubus/incubus 
if youve been meditating regularly 3 months + , you might have activated your kundalini.
when i activated my kundalini the orgasms i had were very very intense :p
this reason is most likely , it is your own nature , maybe you naturally have a strong sex drive .
if you ignore something it will wither away , give your mind something better to think about and busy yourself with if you want it to go away.
HAIL SATAN!

You know the same thing happens to me and I'm a girl.

Sent from my iPhone

You been using runes, or have you recently solved a psychological problem that made a kind of block to it?

Or possibly, hormonal changes..?

I was just wondering if grey aliens and reptilians cand exist in both realms, astral and physical , does it mean that our Gods can also take physical bodies and for example travel with spaceships to earth? Hail Satan! 
On 05.11.2014, at 10:17, "Ayanda Hlophe mysterthecreator@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  I have been using runes lately. On Nov 4, 2014 6:51 PM, "frizzard56@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  You been using runes, or have you recently solved a psychological problem that made a kind of block to it?

There's your answer then. Certain runes for said purposes can do such  things. I've had a similar experience, which is why I asked about runes.

I've also been having this problem for about a week, or so now. Before that I had no care in the world for sex and now I want it multiple times a day, and when I do it's never satisfying enough, I feel like I could go forever lol, I'm also a girl, I've always been pretty horny it's even in my natal chart that I'd probably be one of those people that are extremely horny their whole lives. I've done an incubus ritual twice before, I've been dedicated a couple years, and I've felt some sexual things before, but I find t very strange that I didn't care for sex for like a month and now I want it like I've never had sex before in my life.
Seeing as how other people have agreed they feel this way too I think that it may be a certain aspect from the planets or something, either that or maybe some of us have Demon lovers we aren't fully aware of?
I just find it to be coincidental that we are all feeling this at the same time?

Hail Satan!
Hail Abraxas!
Hail Abaddon!
Hail Andras!
Hail Hades!
Hail all the Gods of Duat!

Our Gods *have* physical bodies and they live in Duat, on another planet and another constellation (if I'm not mistaken? If this word is correct? :p).I don't know about grey aliens... Maybe they're just on the astral; but some of the enemy entities have definitely physical bodies as well (think of all the UFO etc).And I assume that our Gods will come to Earth (when they do) on their spaceships. :)

Στις 9:12 μ.μ. Πέμπτη, 6 Νοεμβρίου 2014, ο/η "Ciceak ciceak666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

I was just wondering if grey aliens and reptilians cand exist in both realms, astral and physical , does it mean that our Gods can also take physical bodies and for example travel with spaceships to earth? Hail Satan! 
On 05.11.2014, at 10:17, "Ayanda Hlophe mysterthecreator@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

I have been using runes lately. On Nov 4, 2014 6:51 PM, "frizzard56@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Forgive me for butting into this conversation but I wanted to add something I learned a while back. I read somewhere that the reptilian's got their hands on alien dolphin like creatures and used their dna to create the grey's. ._. I'm not entirely sure if that it's true or not, but it's a freaky thing to think about.

I do believe that is very possible that the incubus you asked for is there. That is why you are having these feelings.
You just aren't open enough to realize it yet.

That is my personal opinion. However, I would do a banishing ritual, just in case it is not your incubus. Also,
make sure you do your power meditations and clean your chakras taily.
Hail Father Satan1
--------------------------------------------
On Wed, 11/5/14, BatSadie batsadie@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Always turned on
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Wednesday, November 5, 2014, 3:43 PM

I've also been having this problem for about a week, or
so now. Before that I had no care in the world for sex and
now I want it multiple times a day, and when I do it's
never satisfying enough, I feel like I could go forever lol,
I'm also a girl, I've always been pretty horny
it's even in my natal chart that I'd probably be one
of those people that are extremely horny their whole lives.
I've done an incubus ritual twice before, I've been
dedicated a couple years, and I've felt some sexual
things before, but I find t very strange that I didn't
care for sex for like a month and now I want it like
I've never had sex before in my life.

Seeing as how other people have agreed they feel this way
too I think that it may be a certain aspect from the planets
or something, either that or maybe some of us have Demon
lovers we aren't fully aware of?

I just find it to be coincidental that we are all feeling
this at the same time?

Hail Satan!

Hail Abraxas!

Hail Abaddon!

Hail Andras!

Hail Hades!

Hail all the Gods of Duat!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back