Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Alternative Psychic Energy?

Infernal Knight

Hello guys!! Its been a while since I posted a message. I would like to ask about if their is possibility of an alternative source of psychic energy. What i meant is we using our aura to raise and use it for our specific purpose now is it possible to instead of using our aura, can we use other form of energy like electrical energy or chemical energy for substitute? now some of you might say it is not possible because aura and electrical or chemical is totally different kind of energy yes it is but i have something in my mind that gave me an idea of this possibilities but first i would like to hear your opinions. if possible i really would like to start some experiments but im not that developed yet to properly study about it. Honestly their is lot of things i want to ask but this can be all answered if im advanced enough so ill just have to wait till then.

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail All Gods and Goddesses Of Duats!!
Hail To All Dedicated Spiritual Satanist!!
Death To All Kikes!!!

I don't know, being so new but I do know of a person who was very advanced and if they were upset or worried and they walked by a streetlight/lights the light/s would go out. It happened too many times to be an accident.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Infernal Knight" <knight.infernal@... wrote:

Hello guys!! Its been a while since I posted a message. I would like to ask about if their is possibility of an alternative source of psychic energy. What i meant is we using our aura to raise and use it for our specific purpose now is it possible to instead of using our aura, can we use other form of energy like electrical energy or chemical energy for substitute? now some of you might say it is not possible because aura and electrical or chemical is totally different kind of energy yes it is but i have something in my mind that gave me an idea of this possibilities but first i would like to hear your opinions. if possible i really would like to start some experiments but im not that developed yet to properly study about it. Honestly their is lot of things i want to ask but this can be all answered if im advanced enough so ill just have to wait till then.

Hail Father Satan!!
Death To All Kikes!!!

Happened to me too, quite often really.It got to the point that when I pass street lights I almost expect them to go out. Most of the time I'm not dissapointed.But I never paid it much attention, just another curiosity...
 Hail Satan and all the true Gods!
Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike
To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, February 18, 2012 11:25 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Alternative Psychic Energy?

I don't know, being so new but I do know of a person who was very advanced and if they were upset or worried and they walked by a streetlight/lights the light/s would go out. It happened too many times to be an accident.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Infernal Knight" <knight.infernal@... wrote:

Hail Father Satan!!
Death To All Kikes!!!

Idk what you mean 100% but you can charge water with your mind to effect certain things. To heal yourself or to water a plant. You can prgram full moon energy to strenghen you. Energy is programmable to do certain things. You have to know what kind of energy you need to do what you want to though. Did I answer your question?

Hail Father Satan!!
Death To All Kikes!!!

that kind of incident somehow similar to what happen in paranormal shows (so-called though)when paranormal investigator prepare his full charged battery camera after noticing abnormal reading according to their "detectors", mysteriously notice their camera devices are low bat for unknown reason despite they claimed they have been charged it full. this happens every time they felt explainable sensation around them so my idea is that, is it possible that ghost or spiritual entities are actually capable of absorbing electrical energies from things? hmm i dont know but we know they can actually interrupt energy current on the surrounding. an advanced psychic are capable of producing electricity using their own aura (electrokinesis)if that the case then "aura converts to electricity" but then can we convert electricity to aura? my idea is this might be possible if we use aura as well as a converter. i always wonder what will happen when we mix aura aura into electricity? we can not directly use electricity or chemical energy as fuel for magical working but using some kind of process this might be possible. now this is just my theories i just want to share it to guys for curiosity :) for the meantime or i can do for now is making conclusions and keep meditating until im advanced enough for search of answers.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mike <misza2@... wrote:

Happened to me too, quite often really.
It got to the point that when I pass street lights I almost expect them to go out. Most of the time I'm not dissapointed.
But I never paid it much attention, just another curiosity...

Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Infernal Knight" <knight.infernal@ wrote:

Hail Father Satan!!
Death To All Kikes!!!

im sorry if my post wasnt clear because i was in bit rush on typing since i was on net cafe...

well it wans't really a question. we all know well that our aura or energy literally can do anything but of coarse thats depends on the strength of user. to make the things clear on my post i'm saying that if other than psychic energy can we use the physical or outside energy (elctrical or chemical) as substitute energy for magical working. i know it cant be used directly as fuel for magical working. i really dont know what is the proper term i should use...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "krazymuthauka" <krazymuthauka@... wrote:

Idk what you mean 100% but you can charge water with your mind to effect certain things. To heal yourself or to water a plant. You can prgram full moon energy to strenghen you. Energy is programmable to do certain things. You have to know what kind of energy you need to do what you want to though. Did I answer your question?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Infernal Knight" <knight.infernal@ wrote:

Hail Father Satan!!
Death To All Kikes!!!

Oh ok, you mean to power it. Yes its all on jos. You can for example invoke water to alter someone's emotions, you can use Mars' energy to power a violent black magick spell. you have to do research. Every color, planet, element, herb and rune have energy to power a spell, or to alter your mind body and soul. Yu don't have to use your own aura and bioelectric energy to fuel psychic workings all the time for everything. But you mostly have to use a corresponding chakra. you should use outside sources and energies, that would make everything strnger.

im sorry if my post wasnt clear because i was in bit rush on typing since i was on net cafe...

well it wans't really a question. we all know well that our aura or energy literally can do anything but of coarse thats depends on the strength of user. to make the things clear on my post i'm saying that if other than psychic energy can we use the physical or outside energy (elctrical or chemical) as substitute energy for magical working. i know it cant be used directly as fuel for magical working. i really dont know what is the proper term i should use...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "krazymuthauka" <krazymuthauka@ wrote:

Hail Father Satan!!
Death To All Kikes!!!

so people that drain streetlights probably habitually
absorb energy into their aura without thinking.
I find that almost as amazing as
the dali lama being able to levitate and spin..
makes me hope my discipline improves so I can dream of such things
as a possibility in this lifetime..
Hail Satan who teaches and encourages !!

that kind of incident somehow similar to what happen in paranormal shows (so-called though)when paranormal investigator prepare his full charged battery camera after noticing abnormal reading according to their "detectors", mysteriously notice their camera devices are low bat for unknown reason despite they claimed they have been charged it full. this happens every time they felt explainable sensation around them so my idea is that, is it possible that ghost or spiritual entities are actually capable of absorbing electrical energies from things? hmm i dont know but we know they can actually interrupt energy current on the surrounding. an advanced psychic are capable of producing electricity using their own aura (electrokinesis)if that the case then "aura converts to electricity" but then can we convert electricity to aura? my idea is this might be possible if we use aura as well as a converter. i always wonder what will happen when we mix aura aura into electricity? we can not directly use electricity or chemical energy as fuel for magical working but using some kind of process this might be possible. now this is just my theories i just want to share it to guys for curiosity :) for the meantime or i can do for now is making conclusions and keep meditating until im advanced enough for search of answers.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mike <misza2@ wrote:

It got to the point that when I pass street lights I almost expect them to go out. Most of the time I'm not dissapointed.

Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike

Hail Father Satan!!
Death To All Kikes!!!

Hey Kitty.It's nothing amazing really, probaly just a numerous coincidence. I don't even know if I can write about it this way lol. "Numerous coincidence"... sounds like a perfect contradiction even as I write it...And it is the only thing that I ever found a little bit out of the ordinary, unless I got used to it of course :DFor now, I gotta focus on my training and advancement... Things are not going as I has hoped they'll go in this department. Gotta figure out why.
PS: I personally don't think it's about absorbing the electrical energy from lampposts or anything. I've got no idea is that even theoretically possible. And if, what would be the corelation between the bioelectricity and electricity and whether the latter can be manipulated by living beings. There's also the matter of tolerance... We all know what happens when, for example, You'd put Your fingers in to the socket. Right? Or maybe not. Well, I do. I did it once lol.Well sockets are made that it's actually not possible without some tools to make it happen (good thing you can't just stick Your fingers into one and get zapped). But I got past it anyway :DIt's probably just that lights are breaking down and cease to function when I walk past. And then come back to life once I'm far away enough. And sometimes they don't and stay dark lol.
Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2012 4:46 AM

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mike <misza2@ wrote:

Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike

Hail Father Satan!!
Death To All Kikes!!!

what dali lama can do in levitation is going to be a common capabilities of spiritual satanist in the future or more advanced way. as i developed spiritually i starting to realize beyond capabilities of we humans can do. even now i starting believe physical teleportation is possible despite how i rejected that idea before. only biggest wall to attain this level is of course its matter of our discipline in developing our soul.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mike <misza2@... wrote:

Hey Kitty.
It's nothing amazing really, probaly just a numerous coincidence. I don't even know if I can write about it this way lol. "Numerous coincidence"... sounds like a perfect contradiction even as I write it...
And it is the only thing that I ever found a little bit out of the ordinary, unless I got used to it of course :D
For now, I gotta focus on my training and advancement... Things are not going as I has hoped they'll go in this department. Gotta figure out why.

PS: I personally don't think it's about absorbing the electrical energy from lampposts or anything. I've got no idea is that even theoretically possible. And if, what would be the corelation between the bioelectricity and electricity and whether the latter can be manipulated by living beings. There's also the matter of tolerance... We all know what happens when, for example, You'd put Your fingers in to the socket. Right? Or maybe not. Well, I do. I did it once lol.
Well sockets are made that it's actually not possible without some tools to make it happen (good thing you can't just stick Your fingers into one and get zapped). But I got past it anyway :D
It's probably just that lights are breaking down and cease to function when I walk past. And then come back to life once I'm far away enough. And sometimes they don't and stay dark lol.

Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike

that kind of incident somehow similar to what happen in paranormal shows (so-called though)when paranormal investigator prepare his full charged battery camera after noticing abnormal reading according to their "detectors", mysteriously notice their camera devices are low bat for unknown reason despite they claimed they have been charged it full. this happens every time they felt explainable sensation around them so my idea is that, is it possible that ghost or spiritual entities are actually capable of absorbing electrical energies from things? hmm i dont know but we know they can actually interrupt energy current on the surrounding. an advanced psychic are capable of producing electricity using their own aura (electrokinesis)if that the case then "aura converts to electricity" but then can we convert electricity to aura? my idea is this might be possible if we use aura as well as a converter. i always wonder what will happen when we mix aura aura
into electricity? we can not directly use electricity or chemical energy as fuel for magical working but using some kind of process this might be possible. now this is just my theories i just want to share it to guys for curiosity :) for the meantime or i can do for now is making conclusions and keep meditating until im advanced enough for search of answers.

Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike

Hail Father Satan!!
Death To All Kikes!!!

Hahaha Mike, your 'numerous coincidence' made me laugh right at a moment
of truth where I just found out a lifetime heartbreaking mystery,
long story, so thanks for the charge,
you just put a bit of spark in this really drained light, me..
Hail Satan
Hail Lilith

what dali lama can do in levitation is going to be a common capabilities of spiritual satanist in the future or more advanced way. as i developed spiritually i starting to realize beyond capabilities of we humans can do. even now i starting believe physical teleportation is possible despite how i rejected that idea before. only biggest wall to attain this level is of course its matter of our discipline in developing our soul.

Hey Kitty.
It's nothing amazing really, probaly just a numerous coincidence. I don't even know if I can write about it this way lol. "Numerous coincidence"... sounds like a perfect contradiction even as I write it...
And it is the only thing that I ever found a little bit out of the ordinary, unless I got used to it of course :D
For now, I gotta focus on my training and advancement... Things are not going as I has hoped they'll go in this department. Gotta figure out why.

PS: I personally don't think it's about absorbing the electrical energy from lampposts or anything. I've got no idea is that even theoretically possible. And if, what would be the corelation between the bioelectricity and electricity and whether the latter can be manipulated by living beings. There's also the matter of tolerance... We all know what happens when, for example, You'd put Your fingers in to the socket. Right? Or maybe not. Well, I do. I did it once lol.
Well sockets are made that it's actually not possible without some tools to make it happen (good thing you can't just stick Your fingers into one and get zapped). But I got past it anyway :D
It's probably just that lights are breaking down and cease to function when I walk past. And then come back to life once I'm far away enough. And sometimes they don't and stay dark lol.

Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike

that kind of incident somehow similar to what happen in paranormal shows (so-called though)when paranormal investigator prepare his full charged battery camera after noticing abnormal reading according to their "detectors", mysteriously notice their camera devices are low bat for unknown reason despite they claimed they have been charged it full. this happens every time they felt explainable sensation around them so my idea is that, is it possible that ghost or spiritual entities are actually capable of absorbing electrical energies from things? hmm i dont know but we know they can actually interrupt energy current on the surrounding. an advanced psychic are capable of producing electricity using their own aura (electrokinesis)if that the case then "aura converts to electricity" but then can we convert electricity to aura? my idea is this might be possible if we use aura as well as a converter. i always wonder what will happen when we mix aura aura
into electricity? we can not directly use electricity or chemical energy as fuel for magical working but using some kind of process this might be possible. now this is just my theories i just want to share it to guys for curiosity :) for the meantime or i can do for now is making conclusions and keep meditating until im advanced enough for search of answers.

Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike

Hail Father Satan!!
Death To All Kikes!!!

thanks knight, I can't wait until the world is more the way
it was meant to be, and people will be developing
as they were meant to and not finding themselves in stupid messes.
Hail Satan !!
Hail Lilith !!

Hey Kitty.

Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike

Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike

Hail Father Satan!!
Death To All Kikes!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back