Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Alternative music choices-not Metal

RebeccaR

I've seen how some of you are wanting to find Satanic music that isn't Metal, I've recently discovered a genre called 'Dark Ambient' and here are a few of those bands, they're AMAZING! Give them a try, hope you like.

Aghast*

Fear and Aghast*

ATOMINE ELEKTRINE

Ildfrost

key:
* my favourites

summoning is a cool group as well, you can hear the black metal influence in their music, namely vocals, but thier worth listening to
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdiab2D0Ohs

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "RebeccaR" <morganlavey666@... wrote:

I've seen how some of you are wanting to find Satanic music that isn't Metal, I've recently discovered a genre called 'Dark Ambient' and here are a few of those bands, they're AMAZING! Give them a try, hope you like.

Aghast*

Fear and Aghast*

ATOMINE ELEKTRINE

Ildfrost

key:
* my favourites

Hey thanks, I have to check those out too. I don't listen to Black Metal, but I have a hard time finding Satanic music otherwise.

Hail Satan!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "RebeccaR" <morganlavey666@... wrote:

Aghast*

Fear and Aghast*

ATOMINE ELEKTRINE

Ildfrost

key:
* my favourites

I'm actually an electronic artist myself, and I'm looking for more exposure for my music. I don't have many lyrics in my music, but I can tell you that when I do they won't be xian!

If anybody's interested, they should follow me on FB at

Facebook.com/Julian.Bertino

also, some of my music is available for free download at JulianBertino/Bandcamp.com

It's mostly not very dark, but I think it's really important to listen to a bit of everything, and any support anybody can give me is much appreciated!

\m/

Aghast*

Fear and Aghast*

ATOMINE ELEKTRINE

Ildfrost

key:
* my favourites

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back