Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

ALMOST DONE WITH THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected]

im almost done with satanism I ask for help over and over and over again but no one replies im seeking help but im not finding it 

What are you doing?
Do you meditate consistantly, every day at the same time? Do you do anything for Satan?
Don't ask the Gods for anything over and over. Ask them once and only if you need to. Do what you can, meditate consistantly, do magick workings to help yourself, and work for Satan. Spread the truth, raise energy and give it to Lilith, do workings to awaken Gentiles and destroy the kikes. Clean your aura often, etc etc.
If you really do need help, it will come. I have many times felt desperate for help totally believing it is really urgent. I'm still here and none of it was nearly as serious as I thought. I find Satan often comes through at the last minute. Learn to have faith in Him and be fucking strong in the face of any difficulty.

Wayseeker, you've been around for a long time. So please help me with a small detail.

Does meditation need to be done at the same time each day? I'm not very good at ding things at the same time each day.

Thank you.

Hail Satan!

Meditation, is MOST effective if done the same time. It doesn't mean it MUST be done the same time. Sometimes you may not be able to do it at the same time so you might have to do it earlier or later, thats okay.

------------------------------
On Wed, Mar 26, 2014 1:32 PM PDT no.state@... wrote:

Wayseeker, you've been around for a long time. So please help me with a small detail.

Does meditation need to be done at the same time each day? I'm not very good at ding things at the same time each day.

Thank you.

Hail Satan!

And what exactly is it you need help with?

On Tue, 25 Mar, 2014 7:51 PM PDT coltongoins@... wrote:

im almost done with satanism I ask for help over and over and over again but no one replies im seeking help but im not finding it

To be direct yes and no. It should never exceed 24 hours or the full rotation of the earth moon sun cycle, as the momentum carried from previous meditations are greatly hampered. 
HAIL SATAN & THE PANTHEON OF ORION!!!! 

On Mar 26, 2014, at 4:32 PM, no.state@... wrote:

Thank you.

Hail Satan!

If you have asked repetitive questions, check the forums. Most of them will already have been answered. Else, the information is available on the JoS website. You must learn to do some research from your side as well. If it is a question that hasn't been answered before, please have some patience. People are genuinely busy and it takes some time to answer. Also, if they haven't experienced something like that before, it may take some time to answer your question as well.

All you need is yourself

On Tue, Mar 25, 2014 7:51 PM PDT coltongoins@... wrote:

What do you need help with?

Em Quarta-feira, 26 de Março de 2014 8:00, "coltongoins@..." <coltongoins@... escreveu:

The answers to most of your questions can be found on the JOS website. HP Maxine
put a lot of work into the site, and it is well worth studying.
Hail Father Satan

On Wednesday, March 26, 2014 4:00 AM, "coltongoins@..." <coltongoins@... wrote:

@way_seeker666
I'm a beginner, can I still send energy to Ea&Lilith doing this meditation? Do I need to be quite efficient in controlling energy or what? If no...what meditations should I do to help me be able to do it. I haven't had contact with my gd yet, but I'd like to help& show appreciation in any way I can :)

@ colton, drama queen much? Maybe people aren't seeing your messages. Maybe they're not all going through. Stuff happens. Throwing a fit isn't going to get you help.

So, what are your questions?

Let me make things clear. - Satanism is not about asking over and over again in the first place, Satanism is about spiritual advancement and knowledge, and this includes doing things for yourself, rather than depending on others, which is a total xian attitude. - Civilizations did not rise by people asking others for help, rather it rose by people who where willing to venture into the unknown and find things out for themselves. - In order to help yourself, you need to stop depending on others for help, this is what Satan teaches us, and unless you are willing to abandon this destructive behaviour, you will never achieve what you seek to achieve. - The problem is in yourself. Understand that when you keep on saying "help me, help me!" it is the equivalent of saying "I am weak, I am weak". Stop convincing yourself that you are weak, and know that you have the power to rise above this self diminishing mentality. All it requires is constant focus. - Even if you leave, the root cause will not have been fixed, and you will still experience this inherent weakness wherever you go. Conquer it, learn about yourself, develop your powers, and then you will have no need to ask for help. Hail Satan!!!!Hail Enlil!!!! 

On Wednesday, 26 March 2014, 20:32, "no.state@..." <no.state@... wrote:

Thank you.

Hail Satan!

What kind of help do you seek...? Everything you need to know is on the website http://www.joyofsatan.org/. Read and study, meditate, improve yourself, take your part in spiritual warfare. But consider it twice: if you are "done with satanism" as you said, then you are DONE ! If you deny Him, He leaves you for good... so think wise.

Due to my hectic lifestyle, I rarely do my meditations at the same time each day. I do however at times and where possible respond to the highs and lows in my Auric field, meditating and doing Yoga at the highest peaks where possible although often they come at inopportune times.

This is coming from about 6 years of daily power meditation however, I missed one day a few months ago when I was down with influenza virus but it didn't affect my progress... What I'm saying is that those highs and lows are unlikely to be felt by someone who has only meditated for a short time unless you were highly spiritually active in past lives etc.

The real point is to ensure you meditate DAILY without skipping a beat (day lol) even if it is just for 5 minutes.

HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back