Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Almost died

jarhead2333

Well lately I've been trying too empower my soul a lot mainly working on trying to open my chakras, and I'm really close to opening all of them too. Today though I was walking through a store and a huge shelf full of various sharp items lol, almost fell on me. No one else was around to push it, nor was I close enough too even bump it and I mean this isle would have killed me or seriously injured me. It didn't seem like it just fell over either, it seemed as if there was force behind it like something pushed it idk if I'm under attack or not but it had me a little spooked luckily i jumped out of the way really fast. So am I being superstitious or has anyone else experienced something like this? 

Personally I don't believe in "coincidences". Are you doing your aura of protection? It's important to do this as, the more stronger you become spiritually, the harder the enemy will want to bring you down. If you build an aura of protection around you (daily, twice-thrice a day etc) the enemy won't be able to do shit.

Στις 2:19 π.μ. Τρίτη, 3 Ιουνίου 2014, ο/η "jarhead2333@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

Well lately I've been trying too empower my soul a lot mainly working on trying to open my chakras, and I'm really close to opening all of them too. Today though I was walking through a store and a huge shelf full of various sharp items lol, almost fell on me. No one else was around to push it, nor was I close enough too even bump it and I mean this isle would have killed me or seriously injured me. It didn't seem like it just fell over either, it seemed as if there was force behind it like something pushed it idk if I'm under attack or not but it had me a little spooked luckily i jumped out of the way really fast. So am I being superstitious or has anyone else experienced something like this? 

You're not being superstitious, you belong to Satan, He takes care of His own. Just make sure you're doing your part by building a powerful aura of protection and cleaning it regularly etc
On Jun 3, 2014 12:19 AM, "jarhead2333@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

You guys are right i've been focusing on my chakras so much lately i haven't even cleaned my aura in 2 weeks

It's important to clean your aura everyday. :p

On Saturday, June 7, 2014 7:31:01 AM, "jarhead2333@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

You guys are right i've been focusing on my chakras so much lately i haven't even cleaned my aura in 2 weeks

It's on the Joy of Satan website, under Meditations Power Meditations.
Please read the site for newbie questions, everything you need will be answered on that site. If not, please bring it to the groups then.

On Monday, June 9, 2014 4:03:19 AM, "l.lindz@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

How do you clean your aurA

Can anyone see this reply? I am writing from china, and it seems nothing I write, gets through! It's maddening.

Yes, I can see your reply. It's gotten through.

On Thursday, June 12, 2014 5:36:22 PM, "montagnardradio@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Can anyone see this reply? I am writing from china, and it seems nothing I write, gets through! It's maddening.

I have an SS friend locally with whom a few years ago attempted to start an offline meeting group. Of course this was wrought with challenges, particularly weeding out the people who were not serious Satanists or who had alternative agendas against myself and the group in general for what it was ie xians and people from groups such as the OTO (whose activities are rife here and often draw in the serious Satanist to conforming to their group 'rules' and thus losing any real chance to experience the spiritual as Satan intended). Anyway long story short, whilst I was actively engaged in meditation every day far prior to, during and exceeding the time period in which this all took place, my friend was not as disciplined. He was open about this and recognised the need however still to the end never daily took the practice up. Right before I lost contact with him, we met with a local member of the OTO who seemed to be a tad suspicious in his manner and the general feeling about him did not bode well with either of us. The conversation was harmless enough but ensuing that was a total loss of communication between my  friend and I. Two years after this, my friend finally emailed me after I had made innumerable attempts to contact him, saying that shortly after that meeting (within a few days, weeks) he had befallen a horrendous motorcycle accident that left him over 45% incapacitated and mentally unable to perform basic functions after spending a few days in a coma. I have not heard from him since. From what I have come to understand about the OTO chapter here from another person involved with them is that they perform a lot of vibratory energy work as initiates yet are not taught what for, yet experienced and older members sit back and say and do nothing throughout their meetings. I speculate that these groups are raising and directing energy in much the same way that we do, under the guise of 'Satanism' and use this energy to maintain a sort of status quo that they themselves determine. The very existence of large groups that know how to direct energy and use it against us makes it IMPERATIVE that each and all of us meditates every day and builds our spiritual abilities so that these essentially weaker forms (1 true SS using Satan's meditations and regularly communing with him is 1,000 times stronger than anyone just vibrating sounds without doing true soul work and having the true protection of Satan and his Demons) become powerless against us, for they will do ANYTHING to be rid of us, including directing energies to push shelves onto you (OP) or anything else they can use against you. If your aura is strong enough, and you truly walk with Satan in practice as well as heart and ritual, you CANNOT fall. I have seen this in my own life countless times, where seemingly insignificant events have led to me avoiding potentially fatal dangers later that day or later that hour considering my job involves a high exposure to potential danger. Very few of these things have been directly within my immediate conscious control or awareness until after they occur and I can only attribute them to my development of a strong protective aura and  the presence of my guardian demon and Satan's power in my life.

HAIL SATAN!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back