Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Allies?

dragondrawergirl

It's good to know that even atheists are fed up with Christian preaching:

Stand Up To Christian Terrorists!
Honestly, do Christians ever think preaching to the streets works? Just how many people walk up and agree with them? Most just pass by and try to ignore them with scowls and scorn in their hearts.

I have, in fact, encountered one of these evangelists year ago. He looked like what you think of when you think of the word "old hobo" and was ranting with a microphone about ... I think it was "judgement day". He spewed the usual things -- judgement day will be upon us, and if you do not worship the Christian "God", you're with Satan.

I was an atheist then. If I had plucked up some courage I would have told him I'd rather side with Satan than with Jehovah. Now that I've got real sympathy for our Father, I definitely would have said something. Well ... that is, if he singles me out. I'm not one to stand up to people due to losing arguements to my classmates when I was younger.

Sometimes atheists can be allies and sometimes not, like when they're just lying ass retarded likes trying to over_simplify and confuse discussioms.

Some atheist do have a honest desire to fight xianity, but as HP Maxine said they do almost no damage to it because they don't use things like destruction rituals, reverse torah rituals and things like that. The real damage to them is done if you fight them astrally.

What I'm saying, allies or not, they are certainly useless. If instead of atheists you had some shamans or pagans or whatever who were willing to participate in our rituals and use magick against the enemy they'd be much more useful to us.

Well, they're mostly useless because they allow the likes to take the argument to a kindergartner's level and go from there. Also, the likes try arguing the buybull as if it's either literal or not, denying the allegorical aspect _ a false dichotomy.

@call_me_something_else: There's nothing wrong with these as long as they argue that way to xians only. Xians obviously think in an oversimplified or humanized way and atheists do that that way to show these things are stupid. Xians also think that the buybull is the word of jokehova and atheists argue as if it's literal because the xians take it so. To a xian who thinks the buybull is the word of jokehova you can only treat it as literal in an argument to prove that it's full of absurdities and it's not of the word of jokehova, who obviously would express itself in a literal way otherwise it'd mean he'd want to deceive people.
Xians really think in a kindergarten level many times. My xian grandma for example every time there was a storm she was afraid because she thought jokehova is angry. Many xians tend to think in that way, as well as Satanists that come from xianity and have lots of xian programming.
The epic fail is when atheists use the same oversimplified and literalized arguments against us. That's where they don't work and sound like idiots. They were so used to arguing with xians that they only have the xian frame of reference to argue in and they can't really understand a Spiritual path which is totally unrelated to xianity and follows different ways of thinking.

I hate atheists but at least this guy is hilarious XD
Did you see his "real man" video? Funny as fuck!

On Thursday, June 11, 2015 5:16 PM, "dragondrawergirl@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

It's good to know that even atheists are fed up with Christian preaching:

Stand Up To Christian Terrorists!
Honestly, do Christians ever think preaching to the streets works? Just how many people walk up and agree with them? Most just pass by and try to ignore them with scowls and scorn in their hearts.

I have, in fact, encountered one of these evangelists year ago. He looked like what you think of when you think of the word "old hobo" and was ranting with a microphone about ... I think it was "judgement day". He spewed the usual things -- judgement day will be upon us, and if you do not worship the Christian "God", you're with Satan.

I was an atheist then. If I had plucked up some courage I would have told him I'd rather side with Satan than with Jehovah. Now that I've got real sympathy for our Father, I definitely would have said something. Well ... that is, if he singles me out. I'm not one to stand up to people due to losing arguements to my classmates when I was younger.

ah shit! that retard is really a commie?! dammit! I knew he was a pothead but a commie!?
This guy is incredibly hypocritical then and either doesn't see his own contradiction or he does and is putting on a show!

On Thursday, June 11, 2015 8:52 PM, "no.state@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

And as for Dusty, he's big on marijuana and communism, so, what do you think he is?

I know atheists and agnostics don't really understand Spiritual Satanism, but if we could just explain it to them and its purpose I know they won't be inclined to argue with us. They can help us with the verbal portion of fighting Christians and Jews.

@dragondrawergirl: They won't agree because they're under jewish brainwashing. If you tell them that we hate the jews for logical purposes, the holohoax never happened, that Hitler was a great man as well as that Satan and the Gods are Extratrerrestrial beings living in another planet, greys and reptilians are behind xianity and Spiritual Satanism is about developing your psychic powers and reaching physical immortality using spiritual exercises they'll probably think you're a crazy "racist" or something.

Hnn ... sorry, guys. I was so eager to find allies that I've forgotten just how difficult it is. I'm one useless group member, aren't I? .<

My partner is atheist, I have told him about JOS quite a lot. He thinks it has some great points, but I think overall he doesn't understand. Maybe he just wants me to be happy and doesn't want to argue. He doesn't like religion. I think mostly Xtianity, but also anything that is dogmatic and inflexible. Also anything that does stupid things, like Islam. He was attracted to Buddhism at one point, but found something wrong with that, I am not sure what. 

Don't be so damn hard on yourself.

If you're dedicated and growing, you're hardly useless.

Ignore the negative self-talk. It's likely a gray whispering in your ear, so to speak.

Focus on the meditations.

Hail Father Satan!

Hey!I was woundering how do I make my own conversation.. I have some question.. can anyone help me? I tried new topic or some thing but it dident really come throu.

Most outsiders have sublimnal/unconscious links to the enemy programs, even if they claim they are atheist or whatever, so they might interfere with your soul if they have links to you. This is also the reason why they refuse/don't understand the Truth we have in front of our eyes.

However if you can introduce your mate to Satanism and wait for him to understand - if the person is worth the effort, I believe this will be great; also in the long run, I believe that while growing in Satan you will not be able to have anymore a non-Satanist partner (it has been said at a certain point in Satanism you have to cut away any tie with xian/enemy programs)

Hope this might help!

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 01:05:05 +0000 (UTC)
To: [email protected]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Allies?

My partner is atheist, I have told him about JOS quite a lot. He thinks it has some great points, but I think overall he doesn't understand. Maybe he just wants me to be happy and doesn't want to argue. He doesn't like religion. I think mostly Xtianity, but also anything that is dogmatic and inflexible. Also anything that does stupid things, like Islam. He was attracted to Buddhism at one point, but found something wrong with that, I am not sure what. 
https://ec.yimg.com/ec?url=http%3A%2F%2Fmy.inbox.com%2Fimg%2Fftrs%2Fmarine.jpg&t=1571610990&sig=6Qbn7UVRK8B98X6b5nJ5UQ--~E" width="104" height="90" alt="3D Marine Aquarium Screensaver Preview" align="left" border="0" style="margin-right:15px;"/>[/url]
Free 3D Marine Aquarium Screensaver[/B]
Watch dolphins, sharks & orcas on your desktop! Check it out at [url=http://www.inbox.com/marineaquarium]www.inbox.com/marineaquarium[/url] [/QUOTE]

Try to develop positive self talk, clap your shoulder when do something good, speak to yourself in third person. Give great mental energy and makes you happy. Navy seals use this methods to activte their goals.

Why is it that atheists are so close minded? There's plenty of evidence that Jews want to enslave the gentiles and need to be destroyed.. Why is it that they claim that their ideas are based on facts/research but they automatically dismiss spiritual Satanism as just another crazy religion? I just find it really annoying when they act like they're so open minded but they're really not they just want to deny anything that could disprove THEIR ideas.. For example, I had shown some of my friends (atheists) a video disproving Auschwitz (mathematically impossible and for many other reasons) and they pretty much denied the whole thing. And at that point their argument wasn't any better than a christian's argument
Hail Satan

Atheists are just in denial of their own faith - a function of the human mind and soul - in their own leadership.

Usually, when they speak of "research," what they really mean is their reading of the accounts of the research of others and, they're just lying.

No surprise though. Many atheists are just fat, ugly, filthy, lying kikes, trying to discredit spirituality, lime the idiot pussies they are.

Ha-ha.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back