Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

all satanists

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:
And after that get reincarnated unless somebody reaches Godhood in a physical lifetime.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chreiyab" <chreiyab@ wrote:

We're sent to the astral, on Duat.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Frank" <coolbeans81192@ wrote:

What happens to us satanist when we die?
Just curious where do us Satanists go if we die in battle or combat? This has been bugging me very much lately Thanks in advance.
-Cordially-
Scorned

Duat is a planet in the Orion constellation. It is where Father Satan and our Gods are physically right now. If I am not mistaken, it is somewhere near the star Betelgeuse (the red star on the top left corner of Orion). 

HAIL SATAN!!!HAIL AZAZEL!!!
Heil the Nazi Heroes!

-Sami
On 5 Apr 2012, at 13:11, "cicero" <claudiuslawal@... wrote:
  What is duat Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN<hr>From: "chreiyab" <chreiyab@... Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2012 01:00:09 -0000To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]ReplyTo: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: all satanists
  We're sent to the astral, on Duat.

--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], "Frank" <coolbeans81192@... wrote:

What happens to us satanist when we die?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back