Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

alittle worried

stefanbundy

im plannign on doing my deication ritual on decmber 23 as it is satans day of choice
but after hearing how poeple hear get attacked by greys after they have performed it or somthings happened when thye doen ti im alittle bit owrried something will happen after or during i dont really talk much i preffer to type or just be quiet
do you have to do it perfectly or is it o kto make a mistake when repeatign it after you have written it
can you print it off instead of writing it since i cant write well
can he understand messy handrighting im generaly a worryable person i tihnk aobut minor details more then msot people like say makings somthing or oging somewere i dont know im worried will i get lsot will this happen wil lthat happen i jsut neeed to know
that once of doen the ritual what the chance of me getting attacked are adn what they are now

also anyone know any uk based shops that sell black cangles silver items gothic items ect ect

hail satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "stefanbundy" <stefanbundy@... wrote:
im plannign on doing my deication ritual on decmber 23 as it is satans day of choice
but after hearing how poeple hear get attacked by greys after they have performed it or somthings happened when thye doen ti im alittle bit owrried something will happen after or during i dont really talk much i preffer to type or just be quiet
do you have to do it perfectly or is it o kto make a mistake when repeatign it after you have written it
can he understand messy handrighting im generaly a worryable person i tihnk aobut minor details more then msot people like say makings somthing or oging somewere i dont know im worried will i get lsot will this happen wil lthat happen i jsut neeed to know
that once of doen the ritual what the chance of me getting attacked are adn what they are now

also anyone know any uk based shops that sell black cangles silver items gothic items ect ect

hail satan
Perfection and minor details are not what Satan requires for those dedicating themselves to him. All credible info on the subject highlights the need for sincerity and general compliance with the ritual requirements, which basically are a blood signature or print after a mental or verbal recital of the ritual statement and a burning of the statement in the candle flame.
Meditation afterwards is good but optional.

No one wanting to come to Satan as a worshiper should fear doing so on account of ANYBODY. Humans have right of choice as to worship and are not subject to forced worship or fear of rendering worship unless we allow ourselves to be.
Making a dedication to Satan is an act requiring some courage, since it marks a break with all culturally accepted tradition.
Being guided by caution and being controlled by fear are separate responses, however.
If belonging to Satan is important to you, nothing will prevent you from eventual dedication to him.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "stefanbundy" <stefanbundy@... wrote:

hail satan
Your intentions are all that matter to Enki! Don't worry too much about it, the dedication should be a good and exciting part in your life, if you're ready for it. Make sure it's really what you want too! Don't worry so much about attacks, dealing with other entities is just a natural part of opening our astral senses... we will deal with some good experiences and bad experiences. Just do some cleansing, shielding, and if you need to you can bless your room and ask for some extra protection from your guardian. Good luck!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back