Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Aligning

Adrian1

on jos it says that when sending energy keep the points outward outside pf the body. but i was wonderinng when sending death energy do i also keep them pointing out or do i just keep the points inside pointing in? i want to start death energy again so i want to make sure im doing this rite.
ave satanas

You don't want to have any connection whatsoever to death energy when you are using it. You don't want it in your chakras, your aura, anywhere but outside your body. You want to thoroughly clean your aura and chakras after you're done with your working. When you are programming the energy, don't associate it with yourself in anyway.
 HAIL SATAN!
HAIL THE GODS OF DUAT!
HAIL ASTAROTH!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Thu, January 6, 2011 1:19:44 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Aligning

on jos it says that when sending energy keep the points outward outside pf the body. but i was wonderinng when sending death energy do i also keep them pointing out or do i just keep the points inside pointing in? i want to start death energy again so i want to make sure im doing this rite.
ave satanas

on jos it says that when sending energy keep the points outward outside pf the body. but i was wonderinng when sending death energy do i also keep them pointing out or do i just keep the points inside pointing in? i want to start death energy again so i want to make sure im doing this rite

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back