Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Alex Jones is blocking all comments.

angryshaman666

Even stuff I post on other people's threads gets taken down in seconds.
His channel has been specially designed to block comments.

Go on his channel and post stuff on his videos and call him a sellout kike puppet. I want to see what he does so I know how this stuff is getting censored.

Either my account itself is being blocked or some kike censor is tracking my posts.

Go and post anti-xian links and see is they stay up or not

DEATH TO ALL JEWS!
HAIL SATAN!

Ale Jones is a jew agent of disinformation and am agent provocateur used to discredit all intelligent questions.

His heart disease should prove to be a problem for him, soon enough, though.

This is true. 

On Saturday, July 11, 2015 1:10 PM, "angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Even stuff I post on other people's threads gets taken down in seconds.
His channel has been specially designed to block comments.

Go on his channel and post stuff on his videos and call him a sellout kike puppet. I want to see what he does so I know how this stuff is getting censored.

Either my account itself is being blocked or some kike censor is tracking my posts.

Go and post anti-xian links and see is they stay up or not

DEATH TO ALL JEWS!
HAIL SATAN!

I KNOW he's a damn shill! What's pissing me off is that all my posts exposing his bullshit get instantly deleted!He has JIDF patrolling the shit out of his page!

On Saturday, July 11, 2015 4:25 PM, "no.state@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Ale Jones is a jew agent of disinformation and am agent provocateur used to discredit all intelligent questions.

His heart disease should prove to be a problem for him, soon enough, though.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back