Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Aldric Butt Hurt

aldric.strickland88

I keep looking around and finding these videos about hooded jew and don slothstien. How they are jews pretending to be gentiles. 
 Yet there is just one problem...... I DONT SEE MY FUCKING NAME ANYWHERE!! 
 YOU HAD BETTER PUT MY GOD DAMN NAME IN ONE OF THESE FUCKING VIDEOS!!!!!
 What am I just some ass kissing jew??!! 
Hell no baby! I am the real deal. I am up there with the greats. I better see Aldric Slothstein in one of your fucking videos or were going to have problems. 
Hitler said if he did not open a news paper and see his mens name being slandered in it, he would ask them if they were doing their job. 
 Your making me feel like a failure!!!! What do I gotta jew to be considered up there damnit. Tell me!

For real I just laughed my ass of so hard hahaha that was perfect!

Sent from my iPhone
On Jul 11, 2016, at 2:59 PM, aldric.strickland88@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  I keep looking around and finding these videos about hooded jew and don slothstien. How they are jews pretending to be gentiles. 
Hell no baby! I am the real deal. I am up there with the greats. I better see Aldric Slothstein in one of your fucking videos or were going to have problems. 
Hitler said if he did not open a news paper and see his mens name being slandered in it, he would ask them if they were doing their job. 
 Your making me feel like a failure!!!! What do I gotta jew to be considered up there damnit. Tell me!

Aldrick you are too fucking much man!XD HAIL SATAN!!!GOT MIT UNS!

On Monday, July 11, 2016 11:25 PM, "aldric.strickland88@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Who bashed you? I had a normal disagreement with you on one subject about the Orlando situation and that was it. Before this I never remember having one conversation with you, ever.  It was you doing all the attacking here.
I did however comment on your behaviour at the time towards the JoS in general, including myself and another HP.  That is not being bashed, not even close. Considering how you acted your lucky to be allowed back into the JoS at all.

I am sure it was not just the greys but you as well. 
Now, after this past shit show the angry guru would love to share how to spiritually progress even faster...

---In [email protected], <angryshaman666@... wrote :

LOL wtf. That line from Hitler is exactly what the greys kept using to convince me those 2 were jews because of the way they bashed me.
"If you haven't been slandered by the enemy you're not doing your job!"-Adolf Hitler
Frigging greys used this to try and turn everything backwards -_-
I took down those videos but some people who are either idiots or infiltrators themselves said they still have their copies up......

On Tuesday, July 12, 2016 9:40 AM, "andzelikagdk@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

You're funny ? This is exactly what I need. Made my day

I think you misunderstood what I was saying. 
I am drawing attention to myself in an effort to get these Infiltrators who post videos against Don and hooded cobra. To leave other members alone. Including clergy. 
Your right no one has bashed me. That is the problem. I am obviously not working hard enough. 
But in the end it seems these individuals were suffering from their own delusions. They are starting to come to terms with this. Which will show others that when things like this arise, what is truly going on and not to fall for it. 
They called me an ass kissing jew since I stood up for Hooded cobra and Don. I do this because I respect these individuals. But also I have been called a jew by many people already. This is not something I am complaining about but instead rather happy for. 
I love being here with my family and wish to work to aid others. At the same time I no longer care to receive approval from anyone. I dont need someone to validate my existence. I am completely alone in my life, my days consist of work and solitude.
 I am a little confused as to why you would act coldly to the person standing up for you. I make mistakes but I am not going to live my life in shame and self condescending. 

OH LOL!! Holy Shit I am a fucking idiot!! 
I thought everyone was talking to me!! 
I was like what in the fuck are you all talking about!!! What is the orlando incident!! 
Why is everyone hating on me! On things I have no idea what your talking about. 
Sighs. lol. Im laughing my ass off right now. Because I was so confused. I was like everyone is trying to pwn me. Thats fine. I will go with it. But I wish they would make a little more sense. 
Continue. Face palms. 

Its almost like you read my reply and thought I called you out and bashed you. 
Everyday I am so grateful to be back with my Satanic Family. That is why I am willing to fight for you....
We had an argument years ago, I went and cried in my little corner. Okay I am over it. I have no beef with you anymore. I am also not going to be filled with shame and self condescending either. 
 Yes you are right I am so fortunate to be Given everything in this life I have been given by Father Satan. You have helped me out on many occasions, as has Hooded cobra. That is why I am no ass kisser that pretends to support you for some ulterior purposes. 
  Rather I am here to Fight for my family. I am going to give back to the Clergy and all my Brothers and Sisters the support they need. When I find videos online that have you and hooded cobras name on it as jews! It pisses me off!! 
 So I want to see my name as a jew. I want to see them to bash me. Because in doing this, they take their attention off you or any other of my Brothers and Sisters in Satan. 
 I would rather see them attack me, then you. That is what this post is about. 

This was actually my first message. Then my computer froze and I thought It didnt send. So I wrote a second one. But then lo and behold it comes way later after both other messages send. 
 This is yahoo. It just so happens to make it still look like there is a problem when there isnt. It could be an accident, or it could be deliberate. Either way, as I said I figured out what was going on. So go fuck yourself yahoo. 

Damnit....
The iniltrator gave up. Theres no one left to argue with. Except Don and he would kick my ass in a heart beat. 
I'm just left bored, slightly confused and legitimately a little butt hurt. 
Oh well I guess I will go battle the neighborhood Marines. Some people call them girl Scouts....
But hey you get delicious cookies if you win. Last time they left me unconscious in a ditch. This time things will play out a little differently then they expected. :)

Not to worry as Don was not talking about you... 

---In [email protected], <aldric.strickland88@... wrote :

I think you misunderstood what I was saying. 
I am drawing attention to myself in an effort to get these Infiltrators who post videos against Don and hooded cobra. To leave other members alone. Including clergy. 
Your right no one has bashed me. That is the problem. I am obviously not working hard enough. 
But in the end it seems these individuals were suffering from their own delusions. They are starting to come to terms with this. Which will show others that when things like this arise, what is truly going on and not to fall for it. 
They called me an ass kissing jew since I stood up for Hooded cobra and Don. I do this because I respect these individuals. But also I have been called a jew by many people already. This is not something I am complaining about but instead rather happy for. 
I love being here with my family and wish to work to aid others. At the same time I no longer care to receive approval from anyone. I dont need someone to validate my existence. I am completely alone in my life, my days consist of work and solitude.
 I am a little confused as to why you would act coldly to the person standing up for you. I make mistakes but I am not going to live my life in shame and self condescending. 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back