Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Alcohol

hateeternal90

Drank some, went to a bar for 15 minutes, still drunk at the moment. Shouldn't have done it. Just by looking the overall shit taking down in a bar you can't help but think "wow, humanity really is doomed". I asked politely a half-acquaintance of mine whether a common friend of ours was in the bar and the guy started fucking disrespecting me for no reason. I felt like fucking kicking his ass to death right then and there, instead I just left.

What I wanted to say was... just don't drink. You don't have to. It's fucking pathetic no matter what POV you take looking at the situation.

Sorry guys, just had to vent. Honesty and being who you really are takes you a long way in a sense of not having to artificially lose your inhibitions. Just by doing what you want and what you really have to in the long run, and always living to make tomorrow easier really makes ordinary life a walk in the park. The path we walk is not a walk in the park though, and not for the retards you see puking their guts out and acting like idiots.

This was the fucking last time I ever touch the stuff. I only drank 4 cans of beer but still, I got the feeling of it being... just wrong on every level imaginable. Self-control is crucial in what we do and we should never lose it. Pain is temporary. What we are striving to achieve is immortality, which is eternal. Something to keep in mind.

This episode makes me more determined than ever to pursue my dreams and exert myself to the peak of my potential.

HAIL SATAN!

I'm with you there. I used to drink a lot in my late teens (legal drinking age is 19 here in BC), a friend and I once spent almost a whole week drunk or hungover. Drunk in the afternoon, evening, and night, hungover in the morning, and repeat. Now, I rarely ever touch it, and when I do, it's only 1 drink if I'm out for dinner. I can't understand anymore why people want to be drunk. I feel so powerful, being sober, with meditating. And I would much rather feel powerful, almost invincible after certain meditations, than feel week, wobbly, slow, and not in 100% full control of myself.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hateeternal90" <tapioilvesniemi@... wrote:

Drank some, went to a bar for 15 minutes, still drunk at the moment. Shouldn't have done it. Just by looking the overall shit taking down in a bar you can't help but think "wow, humanity really is doomed". I asked politely a half-acquaintance of mine whether a common friend of ours was in the bar and the guy started fucking disrespecting me for no reason. I felt like fucking kicking his ass to death right then and there, instead I just left.

What I wanted to say was... just don't drink. You don't have to. It's fucking pathetic no matter what POV you take looking at the situation.

Sorry guys, just had to vent. Honesty and being who you really are takes you a long way in a sense of not having to artificially lose your inhibitions. Just by doing what you want and what you really have to in the long run, and always living to make tomorrow easier really makes ordinary life a walk in the park. The path we walk is not a walk in the park though, and not for the retards you see puking their guts out and acting like idiots.

This was the fucking last time I ever touch the stuff. I only drank 4 cans of beer but still, I got the feeling of it being... just wrong on every level imaginable. Self-control is crucial in what we do and we should never lose it. Pain is temporary. What we are striving to achieve is immortality, which is eternal. Something to keep in mind.

This episode makes me more determined than ever to pursue my dreams and exert myself to the peak of my potential.

HAIL SATAN!

I agree Hateeternal.

My dear mother died from jaundice due to alcoholism. She was quite talented and a natural channeller.

I myself cqannot tolerate alcohol. Its gross. And I don't enjoy the hangover afterwards.

hails!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hateeternal90" <tapioilvesniemi@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

Alcohol k[/IMG]</var> 
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, August 14, 2011 11:45:34 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Alcohol

I agree Hateeternal.

My dear mother died from jaundice due to alcoholism. She was quite talented and a natural channeller.

I myself cqannot tolerate alcohol. Its gross. And I don't enjoy the hangover afterwards.

hails!!

HAIL SATAN!

Everyone looks at me like I'm an alien when I say "No thanks, I actually don't drink". I have on average 1 drink once every few months, when I visit my parents. I don't mind sampling the wine they make. But other than that, I just don't.

Many people give in to the peer pressure, just so they don't stand out. I love standing out. I'll tell them straight up, "the world would be pretty boring if we all had the exact same interests and hobbies". They just don't understand that. I think it's one of the reasons why I don't drink anymore, just to be the underdog to something "everyone" does. Everyone else drinks, and expects everyone else to drink, so I won't. Ha!

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

Alcohol kills more people then all other drugs combined. Its the number one killer, if people have a strong history of alcoholism in their family they should just stay away from it as they could have a strong chance of having a genetic tendency for alcoholism themselves.

If you look on the name of the labels of the majority of the major alcohol brands they are all jewish names. And the jew media has created a culture where alcohol is the key factor for any social event and they push this on the youth the strongest. The sheer propaganda onslaught has done its job well to the point its considered a mark of maleness to be a power drinker.

The jews stated in their Protocols they would create a culture of alcoholism for the Gentiles to futher ruin us.

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

I agree Hateeternal.

hails!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hateeternal90" <tapioilvesniemi@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

<td val[/IMG]I got to say Lydia,I like the way you think.Good fucking answer girl,seriously.
Hail Satan!
Brian
--- On Mon, 8/15/11, lydia_666@... <lydia_666@... wrote:
Date: Monday, August 15, 2011, 2:33 AM

Everyone looks at me like I'm an alien when I say "No thanks, I actually don't drink". I have on average 1 drink once every few months, when I visit my parents. I don't mind sampling the wine they make. But other than that, I just don't.

Many people give in to the peer pressure, just so they don't stand out. I love standing out. I'll tell them straight up, "the world would be pretty boring if we all had the exact same interests and hobbies". They just don't understand that. I think it's one of the reasons why I don't drink anymore, just to be the underdog to something "everyone" does. Everyone else drinks, and expects everyone else to drink, so I won't. Ha!

Hail Satan!

--- [/IMG][email protected], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

Alcohol kills more people then all other drugs combined. Its the number one killer, if people have a strong history of alcoholism in their family they should just stay away from it as they could have a strong chance of having a genetic tendency for alcoholism themselves.

If you look on the name of the labels of the majority of the major alcohol brands they are all jewish names. And the jew media has created a culture where alcohol is the key factor for any social event and they push this on the youth the strongest. The sheer propaganda onslaught has done its job well to the point its considered a mark of maleness to be a power drinker.

The jews stated in their Protocols they would create a culture of alcoholism for the Gentiles to futher ruin us.

To: <a rel="nofollow">[email protected]

I agree Hateeternal.

hails!!

--- [/IMG][email protected], "hateeternal90" <tapioilvesniemi@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!
[/TD]

Lol thank you!

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

I got to say Lydia,I like the way you think.Good fucking answer girl,seriously.
Hail Satan!
Brian

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@ wrote:

"Everyone looks at me like I'm an alien when I say "No thanks, I actually don't drink"."

Haha same thing with me exactly, only I'm more "extreme" than that, I don't drink at all, ever, not even a single sip since I became an official Satanist. I can't concentrate or meditate well when I've drunk even a little.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@ wrote:

I agree Hateeternal.

hails!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hateeternal90" <tapioilvesniemi@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

"What is good? - everything augments the feeling of power, the will to power, power itself, in man. What is evil? - whatever springs from weakness. What is happiness? - the feeling that power increases - that resistance is overcome." - Friedrich Nietzsche

"Study strategy over the years and achieve the spirit of the warrior. Today is victory over yourself of yesterday; tomorrow is your victory over lesser men." - Miyamoto Musashi

These are my two absolute favourite quotes concerning, well just about everything in life. What really pisses me off is that people DON'T UNDERSTAND me and think I am some sort of sociopath. I know that I have autistic traits though. My score on this self-conducted test was 24, I did this just recently:

http://glennrowe.net/BaronCohen/AutismS ... tient.aspx

I have been "assessed" when I was younger and they said they cannot diagnose me because the symptoms are too mild for me to have Asperger syndrome. I think everyone should study basic psychology to understand why some people behave the way they do.

The only reason I went to the bar was because I have been chatting on FB with this woman I met at work and I really like her and I knew she was gonna be there too. I told her what happened (the disrespectful dude) and just basically left. How was I supposed to be funny and easy-going? I was so pissed off I had to leave before I would have said something really charming like "maybe WW3 wouldn't be such a bad thing after all."

The pop/rap/hip hop culture and the "who cares, we only live once/ use it once then throw it away" attitude is taking a hold on youth now that christianity is falling apart. Damn, the kikes sure know how to keep people busy with useless entertainment phenomenae. I normally don't give a shit, but the rare occasions when I do get emotional, it breaks my heart to see the world go down the gutter and the kikes get away clean. I am just hoping the 21/12/2012 "end of the world that won't happen" causes an avalanche of the kike programs losing their grip on humanity.

This is just me ranting now...

BTW. For all YOUTUBERS, I need your assistance.
My top rated comment on this vid is "threatened":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtT3AIX3_js

Thumb me "Roskismummo" up, and thumb this ignorant douche "EraOfBloodtv" down everyday for as long as it takes for this guy's comment to get deleted, mark his comment as spam too. I haven't gotten any ignorant replies for some time now, the vid is pretty popular (200k views). I think if we have a chance to "take over" the comment section of a vid like this for good we should definitely do it.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

I'm with you there. I used to drink a lot in my late teens (legal drinking age is 19 here in BC), a friend and I once spent almost a whole week drunk or hungover. Drunk in the afternoon, evening, and night, hungover in the morning, and repeat. Now, I rarely ever touch it, and when I do, it's only 1 drink if I'm out for dinner. I can't understand anymore why people want to be drunk. I feel so powerful, being sober, with meditating. And I would much rather feel powerful, almost invincible after certain meditations, than feel week, wobbly, slow, and not in 100% full control of myself.

Hail Satan!

HAIL SATAN!

I think little bits of wine every now and again aint bad.
-----Original Message-----
Date: Sunday, August 14, 2011 10:51:06 am

Hail Satan!

Drank some, went to a bar for 15 minutes, still drunk at the moment. Shouldn't have done it. Just by looking the overall shit taking down in a bar you can't help but think "wow, humanity really is doomed". I asked politely a half-acquaintance of mine whether a common friend of ours was in the bar and the guy started fucking

[/IMG]</var> that stuff! eeeww!

Sent: Sunday, August 14, 2011 10:51 AM

Hail Satan!

HAIL SATAN!

I definately agree. I have a horrible hang over right now. And i feel like SHIT. Last night my friend grabbed my face and looked me in the eyes and she said you are very vulnerable right now. And I think she was right. I was...crazy last night. I read something about making mistakes on the Joy of Satan website. It said Spiritual Satanism is about learning from your mistakes and becoming stronger from it. Do you think its wise to say I am learning my decision wasnt good? And what can I do to show Satan I made a mistake?

Hail Satan!

HAIL SATAN!

Great topic and way to look at it. I drank alcoholically from 13-19 and I'm almost 21 right now. Make a long story short, Satan has taught me if I'm going to do it be responsible and safe. So if I choose to drink I don't do it out of depression or anger. I don't need to drink but if I do I don't drink to get drunk anymore. My body cannot handle it anyways. I believe this post was here for a reason so thank you!!!! Hail Satan!

-Allyson Ford 
On Aug 14, 2011, at 8:45 AM, "darrklady13" <darkladyschild@... wrote:
  I agree Hateeternal.

hails!!

--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], "hateeternal90" <tapioilvesniemi@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

<td val[/IMG]I only drink when I have something to celebrate or during a ritual to toast the Gods. I've seen what addiction can do to someone and not just with alcohol. My friend comes from a highly addictive bloodline. But she stays away from drugs and alcohol. What she replaces that with is video games. It's shown my all things need to be done in moderation or your life becomes a complete waste.

Hail Father Enki!!
Hail Lord Dagon!!
Hail Lord Andras!!

--- On Sun, 8/14/11, Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Alcohol
Date: Sunday, August 14, 2011, 9:58 PM

<td style="font:[/IMG]I got to say Lydia,I like the way you think.Good fucking answer girl,seriously.
Hail Satan!
Brian

Hail Satan!

I agree Hateeternal.

hails!!

HAIL SATAN!
[/TD]
[/TD]

People give into peer pressure cuz secretly inside they WANT to try it..

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

I got to say Lydia,I like the way you think.Good fucking answer girl,seriously.
Hail Satan!
Brian

Hail Satan!

I agree Hateeternal.

hails!!

HAIL SATAN!

I also don't drink. But non-alcoholic wine isn't that bad :)

Hail Satan <3

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "diznit26" <diznit26@... wrote:

"Everyone looks at me like I'm an alien when I say "No thanks, I actually don't drink"."

Haha same thing with me exactly, only I'm more "extreme" than that, I don't drink at all, ever, not even a single sip since I became an official Satanist. I can't concentrate or meditate well when I've drunk even a little.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@" <lydia_666@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

I agree Hateeternal.

hails!!

HAIL SATAN!

Because most souls are in such a low spiritual level people like and get addicted to disgusting things like these. I stopped smoking after doing some power meditations for a month and was actually very easy to quit it. I now don't understand why I liked it though, it leaves a bad taste in your mouth. Of course us who meditate regularly have no problem with those things because power meditation cleans the soul, but those without do.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

I know its disgusting, I never liked it. It feels like drinking rubbing alchohol. Now little bits of wine is great once in a blue moon for me but all that other stuff is so bad..What are you putting in your body but disgusting slop and something to make you feel bad in the morning and make you vomit. There is no point in that stuff! eeeww!

Sent: Sunday, August 14, 2011 10:51 AM

Hail Satan!

HAIL SATAN!

Maybe for some. For most, it's because they want to be accepted. Low self-confidence/self-esteem = need for others to accept them.

People shouldn't "secretly" want to do something, they should just be themselves, inside and out. Want, or not want. They should accept and embrace *all* of themselves. It's only because of the kike programs such as xianity that have given us hang-ups over the years/generations that make us have "secret desires".

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Kass" <kasstar14@... wrote:

People give into peer pressure cuz secretly inside they WANT to try it..

So true, Don. I was going to mention these things myself, as I did a study of alcoholic and its long term effects on the body in my college days.

I know I have the gene, as did my ancestors before me. I also am part Cherokee on my mother's side, (my great grandmother was) and the GENOCIDE that was perpetrated on my people (native american side) is horrific.

Its not only a break down of the people physically, but SPIRITUALLY AS WELL.

I detest alcohol. I know many disagree and that is fine for them as it is their lives to live.

HAILS!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

I agree Hateeternal.

hails!!

HAIL SATAN!

Kass, its not about guilt. You don't have to apologize to Satan, as one would do to the filthy Jewsus.

YOU come to the realization that alcohol is not good for your body. And that its not good for you in your spiritual progress either.

Then its your choice to quit it.

Hailz
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Kass" <kasstar14@... wrote:

I definately agree. I have a horrible hang over right now. And i feel like SHIT. Last night my friend grabbed my face and looked me in the eyes and she said you are very vulnerable right now. And I think she was right. I was...crazy last night. I read something about making mistakes on the Joy of Satan website. It said Spiritual Satanism is about learning from your mistakes and becoming stronger from it. Do you think its wise to say I am learning my decision wasnt good? And what can I do to show Satan I made a mistake?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@" <lydia_666@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

HAIL SATAN!

You can drink. But moderation is needed. Like me i drink whiskey but very not often.

Ave Father Ea Lucifer and Praise All the Mighty Gods of Duat!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "x_static_agony" <x_static_agony@... wrote:

Hail Satan <3

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "diznit26" <diznit26@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

I agree Hateeternal.

hails!!

HAIL SATAN!

Hello, all. I'd like to take the time to give another perspective, point of view on this topic. First off, this will not be an attempt to try to justify anyone's behaviour, including my own personal downfall's of the past. This is regarding, for the most part, people with alcaholics on both parental sides going back generations.
Yes, most of these people will experiment due to peer preasure, mostly due to a pre-existing disposition to the inability to open up, to feel comfortable enough to chill out and have fun. Seeing how others lose their inabitions and let go, they will figure out that by drinking you are able to let go and emerge from that dark, lonely closet in your mind, to "open up." After all, if you do get called out on acting like an ass, there's, "well, I was drunk/high." It could start with someone drinking composively for years, for what ever reason they started, and get to the point where they need to drink (to get over the hang-over, and vomiting, shakes and D.T.'s, "Delerium Tremor's.) Even then if they do quit, taking powerful sedative's so as to not have a violent seizure, its like everything has to be learned again, in a very uncomfortable state. It can be like a crucial part is missing from every part of you, with constant anxiety. At this point there is permanent nerve damage. I've even heard of things like people being absalutly horrified of "sober sex"
Alcahol in the state that its bought in, is a poison, until it passes through the liver where enzymes convert it into the drug that causes the "high" feeling. The liver being used to filter this poison causes it to acumulate "fatty tissue", the liver itself being yellow causes the skin to turn yellow, as well. This is the "jaundice" that was mentionedent.
This is mostly the physical part, but not all the info. There's an important fact that people either don't know, don't believe, or will simply call it nothing more than an excuse and condem the person. I personaly would not put someone down for having to eat chocolate or drink orange juice to controle their blood suger, or call someone who's sneezing all over the place with snot running from their nose, discusting. Granted it is, and not pleasant to look at, however this is a physical issue and nothing they can controle. That fact is that it IS a disease, and should be treated as such. Again, I am not trying to make excuses, its just that not everyone knows that these things can be overcome with meditation, self-willed. I personaly have overcome this a few years ago, of course, in my personal situation, when things build up enough, I have succomed to this old habit, but once since coming to Father. This is the power of not only the disease, but the psycic hold as well, as Don stated.
Well, I think I've said enough, I just had the earge to write an essay of sorts. I hope it wasn't a complete waist of time, and although I didn't write this with this sole purpose in mind, I would apreciate any comments so I at least know it was read. Thank you all, have a good one, and...
HAIL SATAN!!!

I had my own battle with the bottle but I've been clean for several years now and I got my power back. HS
Sent from my BlackBerry® powered by Virgin Mobile.

After too many years of weekend binge drinking, quite unexpectedly the desire to drink was suddenly taken from me.  I no longer have an interest or desire for  it. Xianity takes away the freedom of choice, prohibiting everything, so when I got out of that, and sometimes even when I was involved with it, I drank all the time with no problem.  The promise of "god" taking the desire from me never happened, and many would incessantly lecture me on the "evils" of alcohol as if telling me this would suddenly make me "see the light" and stop. Whatever! In fact, their control angered me and make me want to drink more, rather than deter me.  I suppose in some way it was my way of showing them they couldn't tell me what to do. 
As aforementioned, the desire eventually left on its own--well, not purely on its' own. I have Someone watching over me, and in fact, more than one I have been made aware.  Unlike the xian way that promised me  "deliverance" from alcohol, completely untrue, the fact is I owe it to Father Satan, the very One they blamed caused me to drink; his "motive" to utterly destroy me.  I sort of chuckle as I write this, in retrospect of that time.  I assure them they are sadly mistaken, since through Satan, not their jew demi god, was this taken from me.  Sort of ironic, the very one they claimed was out to "destrooy" me, did indeed save my life!!!
Ave Satanas!
Hail, the Mighty Gods of Hell!

Sent: Monday, August 15, 2011 12:45 PM

So true, Don. I was going to mention these things myself, as I did a study of alcoholic and its long term effects on the body in my college days.

I know I have the gene, as did my ancestors before me. I also am part Cherokee on my mother's side, (my great grandmother was) and the GENOCIDE that was perpetrated on my people (native american side) is horrific.

I detest alcohol. I know many disagree and that is fine for them as it is their lives to live.

HAILS!!

I agree Hateeternal.

hails!!

HAIL SATAN!

<td val[/IMG]Preach it Tammy. LOL

--- On Mon, 8/15/11, Tammy Arnold <thecatwoman3@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Alcohol
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Date: Monday, August 15, 2011, 9:29 PM

After too many years of weekend binge drinking, quite unexpectedly the desire to drink was suddenly taken from me.  I no longer have an interest or desire for  it. Xianity takes away the freedom of choice, prohibiting everything, so when I got out of that, and sometimes even when I was involved with it, I drank all the time with no problem.  The promise of "god" taking the desire from me never happened, and many would incessantly lecture me on the "evils" of alcohol as if telling me this would suddenly make me "see the light" and stop. Whatever! In fact, their control angered me and make me want to drink more, rather than deter me.  I suppose in some way it was my way of showing them they couldn't tell me what to do. 
As aforementioned, the desire eventually left on its own--well, not purely on its' own. I have Someone watching over me, and in fact, more than one I have been made aware.  Unlike the xian way that promised me  "deliverance" from alcohol, completely untrue, the fact is I owe it to Father Satan, the very One they blamed caused me to drink; his "motive" to utterly destroy me.  I sort of chuckle as I write this, in retrospect of that time.  I assure them they are sadly mistaken, since through Satan, not their jew demi god, was this taken from me.  Sort of ironic, the very one they claimed was out to "destrooy" me, did indeed save my life!!!
Ave Satanas!
Hail, the Mighty Gods of Hell!

Sent: Monday, August 15, 2011 12:45 PM

HAILS!!

I agree Hateeternal.

hails!!

HAIL SATAN!
[/TD]

How is eating chocolate and drinking orange juice to control blood sugar comparable to sneezing all over the place?

Just had to comment, so you know this was read. Because I'm a smart-ass at times. But seriously, I love chocolate, I'm even eating it right now. So, I'm a little confused. But the rest of your post was great.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Jason" <eremoslukos8@... wrote:

Hello, all. I'd like to take the time to give another perspective, point of view on this topic. First off, this will not be an attempt to try to justify anyone's behaviour, including my own personal downfall's of the past. This is regarding, for the most part, people with alcaholics on both parental sides going back generations.
Yes, most of these people will experiment due to peer preasure, mostly due to a pre-existing disposition to the inability to open up, to feel comfortable enough to chill out and have fun. Seeing how others lose their inabitions and let go, they will figure out that by drinking you are able to let go and emerge from that dark, lonely closet in your mind, to "open up." After all, if you do get called out on acting like an ass, there's, "well, I was drunk/high." It could start with someone drinking composively for years, for what ever reason they started, and get to the point where they need to drink (to get over the hang-over, and vomiting, shakes and D.T.'s, "Delerium Tremor's.) Even then if they do quit, taking powerful sedative's so as to not have a violent seizure, its like everything has to be learned again, in a very uncomfortable state. It can be like a crucial part is missing from every part of you, with constant anxiety. At this point there is permanent nerve damage. I've even heard of things like people being absalutly horrified of "sober sex"
Alcahol in the state that its bought in, is a poison, until it passes through the liver where enzymes convert it into the drug that causes the "high" feeling. The liver being used to filter this poison causes it to acumulate "fatty tissue", the liver itself being yellow causes the skin to turn yellow, as well. This is the "jaundice" that was mentionedent.
This is mostly the physical part, but not all the info. There's an important fact that people either don't know, don't believe, or will simply call it nothing more than an excuse and condem the person. I personaly would not put someone down for having to eat chocolate or drink orange juice to controle their blood suger, or call someone who's sneezing all over the place with snot running from their nose, discusting. Granted it is, and not pleasant to look at, however this is a physical issue and nothing they can controle. That fact is that it IS a disease, and should be treated as such. Again, I am not trying to make excuses, its just that not everyone knows that these things can be overcome with meditation, self-willed. I personaly have overcome this a few years ago, of course, in my personal situation, when things build up enough, I have succomed to this old habit, but once since coming to Father. This is the power of not only the disease, but the psycic hold as well, as Don stated.
Well, I think I've said enough, I just had the earge to write an essay of sorts. I hope it wasn't a complete waist of time, and although I didn't write this with this sole purpose in mind, I would apreciate any comments so I at least know it was read. Thank you all, have a good one, and...
HAIL SATAN!!!

Lydia! You are on a roll lately! ;) HS
Date: Monday, August 15, 2011 9:58:14 pm

Good to hear!

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], clb_pgnjohn@... wrote:

I had my own battle with the bottle but I've been clean for several years now and I got my power back. HS

People should understand the proble[/IMG]</var>
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Jason" <eremoslukos8@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!

That is very true. I realized it was hurting my body. I let the enemy take advantage of my weaknesses cuz I was surrounded by Xians while i was drunk.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "darrklady13" <darkladyschild@... wrote:

Kass, its not about guilt. You don't have to apologize to Satan, as one would do to the filthy Jewsus.

YOU come to the realization that alcohol is not good for your body. And that its not good for you in your spiritual progress either.

Then its your choice to quit it.

Hailz
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Kass" <kasstar14@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

HAIL SATAN!

I must say I don't drink at all. Firstly it never appealed to me and secondly I had tasted it and it was nasty. Never wanted it again. Most people I tell that I don't drink they say that's good or you should try it and have fun. I don't want any of that toxin within my body as I said before I don't like it. I do have people in my family who love to drink and some who do it on occasions and some who don't drink at all either.

Hail Satan! Hail Azazel! Hail Zeus! Hail the Gods of Duat!

Good to hear!

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], clb_pgnjohn@ wrote:

Oh, with all my posting? I know, I've never posted so much as I have this past month... it's the meditations I've been doing. I seem to be quite social lately lol. It's usually after I do the pineal gland meditations.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Good to hear!

Hail Satan!

I've run into some alchohol episodes before. My family history has many alcoholics, but I have taken this into caution. Much like tobacco and even caffeine, you've gotta know when to stop. I've been drunk, I've been high, but nothing beats power meditation. With power meditation, you become much more aware of things. After awhile, you don't do drugs or alcohol because you keep raising your energy level. The whole you tried to fill with drunkenness becomes filled with bright vibrant spinning lights from your chakras. Who needs acid trips when you can astrally project and rise to higher dimensions? At least that way, you know better what is going on!

Personally, I hate drugs, I do love alcoholic beverages (probably due to my family history) so I occasionally drink, but it's for the flavor mostly, it's nicer for rituals and down time as well. I'm trying to stop having caffeine too because my sleep schedule has been thrown way off.

Bottom line is with enough consistent meditation, your own problems are lesser, and you start to see the greater picture. There is no honor in pissing yourself getting plastered.

I think it's great that all of you are keeping your minds sharp from now on.

Hail Lord Satan!
Hail Beelzebub!
Hail Astaroth!
Hail Azazel!

- Lexibtyr Kaiser

I agree Hateeternal.

hails!!

HAIL SATAN!

The case with alcohol is quite simple - it deprives you of your self-control. And it may be that an enemy may take control over you - HP Lucius Dragonwolf in his 'Ordo Umbra' clearly states this.

You don't have to be a Satanic Shadow to observe this particular law. It's common sense. However, I'm not talking about small amounts of alcohol; as for me, I myself don't drink.

Siguard Draconis.

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE ELDER GODS!!
DEATH TO THE RIGHT HAND PATH!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tanya.azazel" <tanya.azazel@... wrote:

I must say I don't drink at all. Firstly it never appealed to me and secondly I had tasted it and it was nasty. Never wanted it again. Most people I tell that I don't drink they say that's good or you should try it and have fun. I don't want any of that toxin within my body as I said before I don't like it. I do have people in my family who love to drink and some who do it on occasions and some who don't drink at all either.

Hail Satan! Hail Azazel! Hail Zeus! Hail the Gods of Duat!

Good to hear!

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], clb_pgnjohn@ wrote:

Thanks but I don't find it important. I'm not supportive of mindaltering substances.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Dan Roy Lucifer" <b_da_mon_666@... wrote:

You can drink. But moderation is needed. Like me i drink whiskey but very not often.

Ave Father Ea Lucifer and Praise All the Mighty Gods of Duat!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "x_static_agony" <x_static_agony@ wrote:

Hail Satan <3

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "diznit26" <diznit26@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

I agree Hateeternal.

hails!!

HAIL SATAN!

After I do the pineal gland meditations I get very floaty, high and introvertical. I feel like a philosopher. Haha.
Date: Tuesday, August 16, 2011 10:30:07 am

Oh, with all my posting? I know, I've never posted so much as I have this past month... it's the meditations I've been doing. I seem to be quite social lately lol. It's usually after I do the pineal gland meditations.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Good to hear!

Hail Satan!

Ingesting foods to control blood/sugar, sneezing coughing, whatever are results of a physical disease which without the knowledge of power meditation are uncontrollable, for the most part, for the person suffering. In the same way that an alcoholic/addict needs drugs/ alcohol to keep them from being sick, or at dis-ease, due to it being a physical issue it can be categorised as an illness. Being such, I would not judge such a person, and certainly not call them "disgusting". I see it as walking up to someone who has just sneezed and telling them their gross and need to change their ways, however true this may be. Does this clarify things any better? I'm pretty sure it should as I'm guessing you know what I'm saying, but I do enjoy a smart-ass. Hope you enjoyed your chocolate!
HSSent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 01:55:30 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Alcohol
  How is eating chocolate and drinking orange juice to control blood sugar comparable to sneezing all over the place?

Just had to comment, so you know this was read. Because I'm a smart-ass at times. But seriously, I love chocolate, I'm even eating it right now. So, I'm a little confused. But the rest of your post was great.

Hail Satan!

HAIL SATAN!!!

Ah, here I was, thinking you just hated chocolate and orange juice. And yes, I did enjoy my chocolate!

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], eremoslukos8@... wrote:

Ingesting foods to control blood/sugar, sneezing coughing, whatever are results of a physical disease which without the knowledge of power meditation are uncontrollable, for the most part, for the person suffering. In the same way that an alcoholic/addict needs drugs/ alcohol to keep them from being sick, or at dis-ease, due to it being a physical issue it can be categorised as an illness. Being such, I would not judge such a person, and certainly not call them "disgusting". I see it as walking up to someone who has just sneezed and telling them their gross and need to change their ways, however true this may be. Does this clarify things any better? I'm pretty sure it should as I'm guessing you know what I'm saying, but I do enjoy a smart-ass. Hope you enjoyed your chocolate!
HS
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 01:55:30
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Reply-To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Jason" <eremoslukos8@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!

Hey everyone i'm will and I had an important question that isn't cleared up on JoS and that has to do with alcohol what happens if I fully meditate half of the day but then go out with friends to party? Would the effort I put in my practices come out to be pointless? Please anyone let me know thanks..
Hail Satan!!

Sent from my iPod

It really depends, one shouldnt "party" everyday or every week.Once in a while might be okay But overall you should just stay away from it all if you really want to advance spiritually.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back