Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Alan Watts?

guitarspro

Im wondering what u think of alan watts teachings. He died in the 70s just saying so he wasnt too into the spirit world and all but his teachings have done wonders for my anxiety and getting rid of negative thoughts. He was a zen buddhist btw. I know he didnt teach anything satanic or anything but hes helped me a bunch and i can now meditate with a clearer head. He was extremely against judaism and christianity though, and makes fun of their religions all the time and the way he puts them makes it almost impossible for people to listen to him and still believe. Im not advocating buddhism or anything im just wondering what u think of taking certain things from his teachings, thanks.

I think that's fine if you want to take things from his teachings that help you. Especially if it helps with your anxiety.
HAIL SATAN

On Saturday, March 21, 2015 6:46 PM, "guitarspro@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Im wondering what u think of alan watts teachings. He died in the 70s just saying so he wasnt too into the spirit world and all but his teachings have done wonders for my anxiety and getting rid of negative thoughts. He was a zen buddhist btw. I know he didnt teach anything satanic or anything but hes helped me a bunch and i can now meditate with a clearer head. He was extremely against judaism and christianity though, and makes fun of their religions all the time and the way he puts them makes it almost impossible for people to listen to him and still believe. Im not advocating buddhism or anything im just wondering what u think of taking certain things from his teachings, thanks.

I would not be surprised if people like Alan Watts were Satanist in past lives. I really like a lot of his work, there is nothing wrong with listening to him. 

On Sunday, March 22, 2015 7:38 PM, "Zach Darienzo deepearth49@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I think that's fine if you want to take things from his teachings that help you. Especially if it helps with your anxiety.
HAIL SATAN

On Saturday, March 21, 2015 6:46 PM, "guitarspro@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

LOL agreed.

CURSE THE JEWS!HEIL HITLER!HAIL SATAN!

On Saturday, March 21, 2015 5:51 PM, "dalightskin@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

In my opinion, anyone who trashes on Christianity and Islam is alright in my book.

From what I know about Alan Watts, he was around when people were taking a big interest in spirituality in the late 50s and 60s. He promoted Zen Buddhism, as we know is just eastern Xianity. He actually got into xianity and was a priest when he was 30, but left it because of his 'Zen' beliefs.. Years after he left he released a book called 'Myth and Ritual in Christianity'. He promoted meditation and yoga and not giving into corporate ways of living, but in the 60s, like everyone else who were into meditation and yoga, he was introduced to Marijuana and LSD. I'm not sure on the details but it seems a certain 'group' pushed  the stuff on him, convincing him it was spiritual, and was the very thing that threw his life into the ditches. He ended up becoming an alcoholic which eventually lead to his death.I don't know much about Watts, or his work so I am a little iffy on details. I'm sure a HP with more knowledge of him will weigh in though.

True i mean i actually think lsd is one of the only drugs that can be very beneficial if used correctly on occasion

NO! it is not. Drugs destroy your aura and chakras and have NO PLACE in Satanism. DO NOT ever try to promote any type of drug on this group, you will be banned. 

On Tuesday, March 24, 2015 2:40 PM, "guitarspro@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

True i mean i actually think lsd is one of the only drugs that can be very beneficial if used correctly on occasion

guitarspro, don't do lsd, these kind of psychedelic drugs were created and pushed by Jews to give you the illusion of spirituality without the effort. Just like steroids gives a body builder the illusion of strength but without it. It's just a 'get it quick' scheme, no work, just false illusions of progress.Lsd was pushed on watts and look how he ended up.

Seriously if he was joking it wasnt funny. drugs destroy you in the worst of ways.
Don't even joke about that kind of shit. Drug use is always ALWAYS an ugly thing

On Wednesday, March 25, 2015 8:37 PM, "Yog Sothoth yogsothoth666999@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

NO! it is not. Drugs destroy your aura and chakras and have NO PLACE in Satanism. DO NOT ever try to promote any type of drug on this group, you will be banned. 

On Tuesday, March 24, 2015 2:40 PM, "guitarspro@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I suspect the guy who just pushed LSD is an infiltrator. Either that or he's a complete idiot with a terrible sense of humor.That stuff will turn your brain into swiss cheese.

On Wednesday, March 25, 2015 3:53 PM, "darylmitch@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

guitarspro, don't do lsd, these kind of psychedelic drugs were created and pushed by Jews to give you the illusion of spirituality without the effort. Just like steroids gives a body builder the illusion of strength but without it. It's just a 'get it quick' scheme, no work, just false illusions of progress.Lsd was pushed on watts and look how he ended up.

you have raight

Дана Четвртак, 26. Март 2015. 21:11, "fake name angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] је написао/ла:

I suspect the guy who just pushed LSD is an infiltrator. Either that or he's a complete idiot with a terrible sense of humor.That stuff will turn your brain into swiss cheese.

On Wednesday, March 25, 2015 3:53 PM, "darylmitch@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I cant help but laugh at the LSD thing and the fact your all getting so upset over it. Relax the kid is just misinformed as we all were at one point in our lives. Lack of knowledge doesn't mean the person is pushing the false ideology of our enemies. Though Yog is right do not speak about them even in a laughing manner because 1 you taint newbies and 2 we already have enough issue dealing with the jooz no need to give them another reason to try and ban this group or arresting people for the comment. I know it's a sad day when you can't even have a intelligent conversation with out some "pc" person trying to get you in trouble for it. In any event i would say it's best to take after Satan and try to laugh more especially when its about something little and stupid. :D

On Thursday, March 26, 2015 5:40 PM, "tanja matejevic matejevictanja@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

you have raight

Дана Четвртак, 26. Март 2015. 21:11, "fake name angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] је написао/ла:

Oh so we should just ignore the people who break the rules of the group and are possible infiltrators huh? Your whole post sounded like a BS ''oh we don't want to hurt anyones feelings'' If you break the rules of the group, then you get banned, advocating something illegal is against the rules of the group, so this person should get banned simple as that. 

On Friday, March 27, 2015 2:08 PM, "james marshall jamesmarshall237@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I cant help but laugh at the LSD thing and the fact your all getting so upset over it. Relax the kid is just misinformed as we all were at one point in our lives. Lack of knowledge doesn't mean the person is pushing the false ideology of our enemies. Though Yog is right do not speak about them even in a laughing manner because 1 you taint newbies and 2 we already have enough issue dealing with the jooz no need to give them another reason to try and ban this group or arresting people for the comment. I know it's a sad day when you can't even have a intelligent conversation with out some "pc" person trying to get you in trouble for it. In any event i would say it's best to take after Satan and try to laugh more especially when its about something little and stupid. :D

On Thursday, March 26, 2015 5:40 PM, "tanja matejevic matejevictanja@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

you have raight

Lol my bad shouldnt have brought it up, but i mean just cause i do that every now and then doesnt mean im an infiltrator lol i wasnt trying to push it i was just saying i dont think u can just lump all drugs together, i mean i thought it was responsibility to the responsible.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back