Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

AHHH!!!

Shannon Outlaw

dammit the website that i got my planetary hours is down and i checked everysite and it doesnt have the proper listing and they are just charts listed by they are not corresponding to my location. i went to astrology.tr and its fucked up i typed in my location and it says city not found! damn im up a creek without a paddle. damn this is going to mess up my rituals :( what am i to do. and i dont have windows xp to do the chronos xp...im fucked!

It should be back up soon! (Hopefully!)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

dammit the website that i got my planetary hours is down and i checked everysite
and it doesnt have the proper listing and they are just charts listed by they
are not corresponding to my location. i went to astrology.tr and its fucked up i
typed in my location and it says city not found! damn im up a creek without a
paddle. damn this is going to mess up my rituals :( what am i to do. and i dont
have windows xp to do the chronos xp...im fucked!

well i dont know. does anyone have any substitute meditations that i can use till i work something out with the planetary hours. because i cant do the full chakra meditations now :( and my rituals are done. fuck! im screwed big time.
-----Original Message-----
Date: Friday, April 29, 2011 1:28:48 am
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: AHHH!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

dammit the website that i got my planetary hours is down and i checked everysite
are not corresponding to my location. i went to astrology.tr and its fucked up i

..Hail Satan!! yes, you can still do full chakra meds--
http://www.666blacksun.com/Hours.html then, also here another may help you
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... Hours.html
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@... wrote:

well i dont know. does anyone have any substitute meditations that i can use till i work something out with the planetary hours. because i cant do the full chakra meditations now :( and my rituals are done. fuck! im screwed big time.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@ wrote:

I was able to get ChronosXP working on Windows 7 Home Edition. What happens when you try to use it?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@ wrote:

Also, you can calculate planetary hours pretty easily. You just need the sunrise and sunset data for your area, I get mine from military websites like the navy since they pay attention to that and the moon cycle. Just find out how many minutes between the sunrise and sunset, divide by twelve, and thats how many minutes are in each planetary hour for the day. For night, you use the sunset and the next day's sunrise and do the same thing. The first planetary hour of every day is the same as the day. For example, Monday is the day of the moon, so the first planetary hour of monday, starting at sunrise, is the hour of the moon. Now, the planetary hours go in this order: Moon, Saturn, Jupiter, Mars, Sun, Venus, Mercury.
I am not that great at explaining things, so I hope this helps somebody.

On Fri Apr 29th, 2011 5:33 AM PDT blackkat_411 wrote:

Hello
When I got a new computer I couldn't get Chronos to work on it and didn't have time to mess around trying to sort it out. So I just searched for plantary hours online until I found another source of information. It took me seconds.
I've saved this site http://www.lunarium.co.uk/planets/hours.jsp to my toolbar and use that instead. Someone else posted the link for it a while ago. It has other planetary information on it too so it's pretty handy.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Ialpor Vpaahi <ialporvpaahi@... wrote:

Also, you can calculate planetary hours pretty easily. You just need the sunrise and sunset data for your area, I get mine from military websites like the navy since they pay attention to that and the moon cycle. Just find out how many minutes between the sunrise and sunset, divide by twelve, and thats how many minutes are in each planetary hour for the day. For night, you use the sunset and the next day's sunrise and do the same thing. The first planetary hour of every day is the same as the day. For example, Monday is the day of the moon, so the first planetary hour of monday, starting at sunrise, is the hour of the moon. Now, the planetary hours go in this order: Moon, Saturn, Jupiter, Mars, Sun, Venus, Mercury.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@ wrote:

Absolutely. Whatever, works for you. I am not sure which error message would have been received or what could be causing this. I am not sure how I got it to work myself, but I was able to get it working on Windows 7. Now, it does need Microsoft .Net 2.0, I read on JOS website.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lostvamp70" <lostvamp70@... wrote:

Hello
When I got a new computer I couldn't get Chronos to work on it and didn't have time to mess around trying to sort it out. So I just searched for plantary hours online until I found another source of information. It took me seconds.
I've saved this site http://www.lunarium.co.uk/planets/hours.jsp to my toolbar and use that instead. Someone else posted the link for it a while ago. It has other planetary information on it too so it's pretty handy.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Ialpor Vpaahi <ialporvpaahi@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back