Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Aghora

K

I'm currently reading a book on LHP tantra called aghora, it's pretty interesting, sometimes it reminds me of the JoS. One thing that is mentioned in the book is Aghoris, tantric yogis who have achieved immortality by projecting from their body shortly before they died, and possessing a corpse to function as a body, they can hop from corpse to corpse, and stay in the body for as long as they want. I was wondering has anyone else has heard of this, and know anything about it?

Hail Satan!

<td val[/IMG]this is wat i have heard if i am wrong please correct me. it is very difficult to get proper info on them .
   i have heard that a new initiate has to eat the flesh (they say around 10 or 100 grams)of a dead person.and also to drink water or other liquids they use the skull of a dead man.They live on the outskirts of towns,cities mostly near cemetries and their rituals always revolve around dead people.ut is difficult to get info on them if i am wrong please correct me.Their rituals also asks them to smear their forehead with ashes of a funeral pyre (especially of a moonless night or ons on a saturday)and some of therm will even carry the bone of the little finger of a dead man

HAIL SATAN

[/TD]
The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Yahoo! Homepage.

that would be what christianty wants you to belive
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thu, 25 February, 2010 11:48:35
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Aghora

<td vAl[/IMG]this is wat i have heard if i am wrong please correct me. it is very difficult to get proper info on them .
   i have heard that a new initiate has to eat the flesh (they say around 10 or 100 grams)of a dead person.and also to drink water or other liquids they use the skull of a dead man.They live on the outskirts of towns,cities mostly near cemetries and their rituals always revolve around dead people.ut is difficult to get info on them if i am wrong please correct me.Their rituals also asks them to smear their forehead with ashes of a funeral pyre (especially of a moonless night or ons on a saturday)and some of therm will even carry the bone of the little finger of a dead man

HAIL SATAN

[/TD]
The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Yahoo! Homepage.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back