Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Agares [Argus Panoptes] Power Ritual

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
Greetings to all of our Spiritual Satanists,

I am sharing the latest Ritual for the Goddess Agares.

Agares was known as the Titanic power named "Argus Panoptes" which is symbolic of the power of perception and the ability to see the Astral Realm. Agares is a protective being, who specializes in protection but also the ability to see into the Astral Realm. More information has been contained in the honorary Power Ritual.

Agares like many other Gods, has been written in the Goetic materials as being a female. In the origin story of the entity, she was a male. These interpolations can arise out of needs for Ritual. Sometimes certain deities can appear to have two genders [This is symbolism for the male and female energies of a God]. The powers of the Gods which are represented, have an active and passive function [Male and Female]. The Ritual here addresses this in the context of the female force.

The above should not confuse, as in Rituals, these can be symbolic language. For example, in hymns of many male Gods, you can see cases where they give birth; these are allusions to certain powers they have. These are NOT literal, but spiritual statements.

HPS Maxine has mentioned in one of her posts many years ago, that Agares was known as the Guardian or Patron Deity of Argos. Argos used to be both the name of a location [one of the most ancient cities in Europe] and a dynasty of Ancient Greek kings, who were called the Argead Dynasty. Alexander the Great was also descended from this dynasty. As these rulers went North, they created the House of Macedonia, a local kingdom in this place.

The Argead Dynasty was also named the "Danaaedes" Dynasty, which means "Those of Danaan", which is very much close to the Tuatha De Danaan in the Irish history. Among the mythical forefathers of the Ancient Greeks were from many locales, as the Gods have seeded humans in many places since the Golden Age was a global civilization. Ancients also openly do state they are from the Gods themselves, it was known back then to all Ancient people worldwide that we descend from the Gods and not from any "apes". The descendants of their people were the "Great Ones" of history, here from the Golden Age, to create many cities and to populate the earth in the coming centuries until this very day.

Argus is of the Rank of "Watchers", which means He is a very advanced entity. He is a God. The myth around him having a hundred eyes, is symbolic about the power of the Ascended Serpent and the ability to see the Astral Realm that one is bestowed through this. In the myth, Argus is "slain" and then becomes "Eyes on the peacock tail", the holy animal of Hera, which is a code for the expanded perception one attains when they advance the Third Eye.

About the JoS site, a small reminder. Progressively and over time, the real identities of the Gods will be updated in the Demon's Section, with their "Demon Names", when they are too much corrupted, be mentioned there only so that they are recognizable by those who need to know them in the context of "Demonology". As most of this "Demonology" is grossly infested with Jewish nonsense, it will have a very minimal existence in the JoS going forward. Only for historical purposes.

May Agares bless us all to continue on the beautiful path of the Gods. I do look forward to everyone enjoying this Ritual.

Argus is amazingly strong in terms of power. I am very pleased too about the identities of the Gods being corrected as we step further and further away from lies. Just as this Ritual teaches us how to see, the fog of confusion is lifting.

HAIL ARGUS PANOPTES!
HAIL SATAN!
HAIL BAALZEBUL!

Agares protected me a lot in the beginning and helped me with everything, very kind and affectionate.
She helped me intuitively familiarize myself with the English language, terrified a teacher I had at the time who preached Christianity all the time, a drunk girl who looked for trouble with me at a party, and she helped me a lot to dance fluidly like a professional.

She was a great companion to me, being a tiger is so beautiful, it clearly suits her.

Hail Agares!

Agares was known as the Titanic power named "Argus Panoptes" which is symbolic of the power of perception and the ability to see the Astral Realm. Agares is a protective being, who specializes in protection but also the ability to see into the Astral Realm. More information has been contained in the honorary Power Ritual.

Agares like many other Gods, has been written in the Goetic materials as being a female. In the origin story of the entity, she was a male. These interpolations can arise out of needs for Ritual. Sometimes certain deities can appear to have two genders [This is symbolism for the male and female energies of a God]. The powers of the Gods which are represented, have an active and passive function [Male and Female]. The Ritual here addresses this in the context of the female force.

The above should not confuse, as in Rituals, these can be symbolic language. For example, in hymns of many male Gods, you can see cases where they give birth; these are allusions to certain powers they have. These are NOT literal, but spiritual statements.

HPS Maxine has mentioned in one of her posts many years ago, that Agares was known as the Guardian or Patron Deity of Argos. Argos used to be both the name of a location [one of the most ancient cities in Europe] and a dynasty of Ancient Greek kings, who were called the Argead Dynasty. Alexander the Great was also descended from this dynasty. As these rulers went North, they created the House of Macedonia, a local kingdom in this place.

The Argead Dynasty was also named the "Danaaedes" Dynasty, which means "Those of Danaan", which is very much close to the Tuatha De Danaan in the Irish history. Among the mythical forefathers of the Ancient Greeks were from many locales, as the Gods have seeded humans in many places since the Golden Age was a global civilization. Ancients also openly do state they are from the Gods themselves, it was known back then to all Ancient people worldwide that we descend from the Gods and not from any "apes". The descendants of their people were the "Great Ones" of history, here from the Golden Age, to create many cities and to populate the earth in the coming centuries until this very day.

Argus is of the Rank of "Watchers", which means He is a very advanced entity. He is a God. The myth around him having a hundred eyes, is symbolic about the power of the Ascended Serpent and the ability to see the Astral Realm that one is bestowed through this. In the myth, Argus is "slain" and then becomes "Eyes on the peacock tail", the holy animal of Hera, which is a code for the expanded perception one attains when they advance the Third Eye.

About the JoS site, a small reminder. Progressively and over time, the real identities of the Gods will be updated in the Demon's Section, with their "Demon Names", when they are too much corrupted, be mentioned there only so that they are recognizable by those who need to know them in the context of "Demonology". As most of this "Demonology" is grossly infested with Jewish nonsense, it will have a very minimal existence in the JoS going forward. Only for historical purposes.

May Agares bless us all to continue on the beautiful path of the Gods. I do look forward to everyone enjoying this Ritual.

This came at a perfect time for me, I did a divination right before I saw that we had a new ritual and the card was Agares.
This was an amazing and fulfilling and advancing experience. Thank you High Priest Hooded Cobra for your dedication and hard work. Thank you Agares for helping me Learn to see in all directions.

Hail Lucifer, Hail Hera, Hail Agares!

This came at a perfect time for me, I did a divination right before I saw that we had a new ritual and the card was Agares.
This was an amazing and fulfilling and advancing experience. Thank you High Priest Hooded Cobra for your dedication and hard work. Thank you Agares for helping me Learn to see in all directions.

Hail Lucifer, Hail Hera, Hail Agares!
Awesome!!🔥💪 Thank you! 💪🔥

Is Agares the norse god Heimdall? Reading this ritual the description of Agares seems very similar to the description of Heimdall, when I read the ritual before this post that was my first thought my only point of contention was the difference in gender, but not only do the Gods as you say get portrayed in a variety of gender "expressions" but Agares is in fact a male.

Looking forward to doing this ritual tomorrow.

I have been looking forward to this ritual!

I can't wait to receive Her blessings <3

This awesome. Thank you, High Priest.
I didn't know we could see colors in the shen ring. It was a very nice detail. this most likely represents the awakened kundalini and also a perfect eye and vision along with the letter arrangements. These are the comments. But there is one more comment, but it would be a little wrong to say this definitively. That's why I want to ask.
Agares is Goddess Hera ?

Other than that, my comment is that I think we can consult Lady Agares in our spiritual development and divination. The part of this comment about prophecy may be indirectly true, or it may not be true at all. but I feel that we can consult it for guidance in our spiritual development.
Btw The Agares's ritual looks very beautiful. I will do it as soon as it is translated into my native language.Thank you for posting this ritual.

Is Agares the norse god Heimdall? Reading this ritual the description of Agares seems very similar to the description of Heimdall, when I read the ritual before this post that was my first thought my only point of contention was the difference in gender, but not only do the Gods as you say get portrayed in a variety of gender "expressions" but Agares is in fact a male.

Lord Bifrons is the God Heimdall. This was confirmed when His ritual was released.

Awesome work. This is off topic, but do you know of any correspondences for Lord Hephaestus and Lord Alastor, such as the planets they resonate with?

Janus is Heimdal

I’m so happy for this Ritual! I feel a sensation of peace, serenity, and security I’ve not felt before on this path so far.

Thank you HPHC!

Hail HPHC! Hail Agares! Hail Satan!

Yes!!! I'm so happy and excited for this Ritual!

I was thinking recently how awesome it would be to have a Ritual for Agares, because I've had a feeling that She's my GD (although, I had always believed Her to be female). If She really is my GD, then this would be amazing for me to do. The Shenu Ring is so pretty and colorful, too.

Thank you so much!

This awesome. Thank you, High Priest.
I didn't know we could see colors in the shen ring. It was a very nice detail. this most likely represents the awakened kundalini and also a perfect eye and vision along with the letter arrangements. These are the comments. But there is one more comment, but it would be a little wrong to say this definitively. That's why I want to ask.
Agares is Goddess Hera ?

Other than that, my comment is that I think we can consult Lady Agares in our spiritual development and divination. The part of this comment about prophecy may be indirectly true, or it may not be true at all. but I feel that we can consult it for guidance in our spiritual development.
Btw The Agares's ritual looks very beautiful. I will do it as soon as it is translated into my native language.Thank you for posting this ritual.
Lady Agares's sigil looks like a vase, a cup, and a jug. The three circles at the top and the layered structures at the bottom show me that it can connect with both the upper worlds and the lower worlds and has a say in both. Hanging the equal-armed cross indicates that you have mastered the balance of feminine and masculine energy and how they should be used. and as I look at her sigil, I think of a dance with rhythmic and graceful movements. The colors are mostly indigo blue and a vibrant pink color.

These are all my own comments and things that came from my heart and I felt the need to say them. I hope my inferences about his seal are not wrong.

And even its seal moves me. I hope I can perform the ritual as soon as possible.

Thank you HPHC 666. May Agares bless us all to continue on the beautiful path of the Gods.

Hail Agares!

Thank you as always, HP. And thank you again for all the purifying you're doing of our Gods' names and personas. I've said it more than once before, but, my first experience with encountering the "Ars Goetia" was not one of immediate recognizance. Arriving from Paganism, I saw little of my Gods and Goddesses within it. It was only with time, and great clarification, did I learn to understand what it represented at all, though, my gut instinct still held true regarding its incorrect nature and enemy corruption.

In regards to the Goetia, Agares being associated with the Cockatrice is a very specific disparagement. The original term for this creature in Greek means "tracker", but, more specifically, the Cockatrice was a mythical entity that could kill by simply looking at someone in the eyes.

By my understanding, there's a few dogs in Greek legends which have the name Argos, in honor of the God no doubt. I believe Odysseus' faithful hound had the name, and, fittingly, was the one thing that recognized him for who he truly was when he arrived home after his odyssey, something that even a lifelong friend failed to do, as this specific dog had remarkable tracking skills. Even the guarding and watching of Io, who took the form of a white cow, sort of bears the same motif as a farm dog that tirelessly watches over animals.

And the association with Hera as well, seems to be a longstanding one, given that Argus was the builder of the Argos, the ship that Jason and the Argonauts used in the quest for the Golden Fleece, a quest which Hera was patron over. If memory serves, this was the same "Argus" that built Hera's statue in the land where, fittingly, Heracles fulfilled his Twelve Labors. The more you know, the more everything ties together quite beautifully, and you begin to see the less literal side of "mythology."

Hail Argus, All-Seeing.

We have another beautiful goddess ritual.
What I feel while doing the ritual is the feeling of getting one step closer to our goddess and entering her protection...
Funny, yesterday I was counting them

I think Heimdall has been mentioned to be the God Janus

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back