Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Again thanks for the help and advice

chenzi666

I know i have been a major pain in the ass with all the questions going on and on. and again i wish to say many thanks to those who had the patience and were willing to help again I am thick headed but now that i see the point I will Finally shut up =) i know you all deserve a break from me so i will go and do everything everyone has told me I will learn to recite the Al-Jilwah by heart I will Continue to practice my meditations and never give up I will also keep reading from the website

i will return in maybe a month or two thank you

P.S. to the keepers of the JOS Store please update the inventory (IF YOU CAN) I will have $500 ready by october to give to you in exchange for some special items

HAIL SATAN ALWAYS

I will work hard to clear my mind of all the corruption it has gone through

<td val[/IMG]Don't feel like you have to go on our account,asking questions,and reading the site is the only way we can learn the truth from the lies.Sounds like you have a good game plan,now just put it into action to reach your goal,but in the the mean time,you are not a bother,just another Gentile trying to reach Goodhood,as we all are,and as Father Enki wants us too.

Hail Enki
Brian 

--- On Fri, 6/15/12, chenzi666 <chenzi666@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Again thanks for the help and advice
To: [email protected]
Date: Friday, June 15, 2012, 12:06 PM

I know i have been a major pain in the ass with all the questions going on and on. and again i wish to say many thanks to those who had the patience and were willing to help again I am thick headed but now that i see the point I will Finally shut up =) i know you all deserve a break from me so i will go and do everything everyone has told me I will learn to recite the Al-Jilwah by heart I will Continue to practice my meditations and never give up I will also keep reading from the website

i will return in maybe a month or two thank you

P.S. to the keepers of the JOS Store please update the inventory (IF YOU CAN) I will have $500 ready by october to give to you in exchange for some special items

HAIL SATAN ALWAYS

I will work hard to clear my mind of all the corruption it has gone through
[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back