Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

[AGAIN resent] What do you think of this video?

shael666

Alright so... *holding back anger* This is the 3rd time I am trying to send this message. I can't see any reason why it would get denied, so I am assuming that it got lost (TWICE IN A ROW)...
So its about this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqjTH1lSc5M
Basically it's a video of a being "supposedly" teleporting/time travelling to save a guy from a car crash.I personally think it's real because of the HUGE cover up after it went viral. They said it was an advertisement for a video game etc. etc. 
I saw a lot of stuff that would make perfect sense, for example the being completely "becoming" light, while it travelled, and then re-materialized right before saving the man. After this the being had extremely energized (glowing) hands. In the video he/she/it can then be seen releasing the energy, since it's (reasonably) a LOT. 
If it's a denial from the forum moderators then I SERIOUSLY don't know why. 
[I will send this about 3 or 4 more times now, so that's just a little disclaimer in case this message appears 2,3 or even 4 times] 

I have seen this video before. Someone send it to me and they said it was an 'Elfs' doing. But I have no idea how what or why.

That is all that I know.

Quit bitching.It happens to all of us.Time travel is not possible.If it were then Satan would have used it to fix all this mess.

Angels saving humans lel the stories my 8 y/o cousin makes to avoid school are more realistic. Angels/greys fucking hate humanity, why would they save a human being?

"Time travel" and "teleportation" are just terms used to say what possibly happened there. I just asked whether you think it's fake or not, since it has lots of stuff in it that makes me think it's actually real. 
On Tue, Sep 20, 2016 at 5:03, Fatherschild fatherschild138@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Quit bitching.It happens to all of us.Time travel is not possible.If it were then Satan would have used it to fix all this mess.

I didn't upload the video, therefore didn't write the title either. I know damn well that it's not an angel. I assume it's either one of our gods or a highly advanced human. 
What I actually wanted to know was if you guys thought that the thing recorded there is real or not. Not if it is "time travel", or if its an "angel". It doesn't really matter HOW this being did it, what matters (for now) is if you believe that it really happened or not. And since I think that it did, I wanted to share it. 
On Tue, Sep 20, 2016 at 15:44, moekcrocell@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Angels saving humans lel the stories my 8 y/o cousin makes to avoid school are more realistic. Angels/greys fucking hate humanity, why would they save a human being?

You can time travel just not physically. You must use astral projection to go back in time.

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S® 6, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: "'t.fuchs666@...' t.fuchs666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] Date: 9/20/16 9:09 AM (GMT-07:00) To: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: [AGAIN resent] What do you think of this video?
  "Time travel" and "teleportation" are just terms used to say what possibly happened there. I just asked whether you think it's fake or not, since it has lots of stuff in it that makes me think it's actually real. 
  Quit bitching.It happens to all of us.Time travel is not possible.If it were then Satan would have used it to fix all this mess.

I'm no expert in video editing or whatever, but to me it looks fake simply because the video appears edited. 

When he shows the video in 20% speed, adjust the speed of the youtube video to .25, and look carefully. 

The moment that the guy supposedly teleports the bicycle away you can see the truck make a sudden jump forward, like a few frames were cut, completely inconsistent with the speed it was going at. To me it looks like they are two seperate video's, stiched together carefully. Or maybe even more. 

One was a shot of the truck driving and the bicycle driving, then it was cut just before the supposed crash. The second one was a shot where the truck drives across the lane, but with the bicycle simply sitting to the side where it supposedly appeared after being teleported. 

These kinds of near crash things are often used in movies, where a car drives fast towards a pedestrian or something and it looks like a crash in unavoidable, but it's fake and some kind of techniques were used to make it look like a crash. 

Now like I said, I'm not an expert and I'm definitly not sure how to prove this is fake or what techniques could be used to fake this, but it's highly unlikely this is real and it does appear faked or edited in some way if you closely examine the footage. 

If it's real then well that's awesome and the guy sure is lucky to have been saved by some mysterious being with incredible abilities, but if it's real that person is definitly no angel. 

It can't be one of the Gods either, because there are no demons here in earth right now and as far as I'm aware there are no people that have developed abilities of this level on earth right now either, so that would mean it has to be fake because there is nobody here that is able to do something like this. 

If there are humans capable of this then that's awesome, but I sure hope they are using their powers to do something useful, such as fighting for the freedoms of our people and destroying our enemies. 

Considering how hard it is to do something as simple as moving a tiny object like a coin with your mind, a person capable of teleporting himself and another person sitting on a bicycle would be incredibly powerful because that is truly a godlike ability, if someone like that is currently on earth I doubt we would not know of it and I doubt we would have so much trouble with the jews right now. 

@voiceofenki I guess you're right. That 'person' I spoke about was a heroin addict. I didn't know that at first.

Even if people like that excist they'd have to hide their ability. Since they don't fight the enemies like that it seems they'd probably blame it all on us, the humans.

Which is stupid.

Anyway it is not safe to upload any such thing on youtube.

You got good points, but what if the teleportation created a vacuum that pulled the truck forward really quickly? Might sound dumb to some, but it would make sense to me. 

On Fri, Sep 23, 2016 at 6:45, voiceofenki@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   I'm no expert in video editing or whatever, but to me it looks fake simply because the video appears edited. 

When he shows the video in 20% speed, adjust the speed of the youtube video to .25, and look carefully. 

The moment that the guy supposedly teleports the bicycle away you can see the truck make a sudden jump forward, like a few frames were cut, completely inconsistent with the speed it was going at. To me it looks like they are two seperate video's, stiched together carefully. Or maybe even more. 

One was a shot of the truck driving and the bicycle driving, then it was cut just before the supposed crash. The second one was a shot where the truck drives across the lane, but with the bicycle simply sitting to the side where it supposedly appeared after being teleported. 

These kinds of near crash things are often used in movies, where a car drives fast towards a pedestrian or something and it looks like a crash in unavoidable, but it's fake and some kind of techniques were used to make it look like a crash. 

Now like I said, I'm not an expert and I'm definitly not sure how to prove this is fake or what techniques could be used to fake this, but it's highly unlikely this is real and it does appear faked or edited in some way if you closely examine the footage. 

If it's real then well that's awesome and the guy sure is lucky to have been saved by some mysterious being with incredible abilities, but if it's real that person is definitly no angel. 

It can't be one of the Gods either, because there are no demons here in earth right now and as far as I'm aware there are no people that have developed abilities of this level on earth right now either, so that would mean it has to be fake because there is nobody here that is able to do something like this. 

If there are humans capable of this then that's awesome, but I sure hope they are using their powers to do something useful, such as fighting for the freedoms of our people and destroying our enemies. 

Considering how hard it is to do something as simple as moving a tiny object like a coin with your mind, a person capable of teleporting himself and another person sitting on a bicycle would be incredibly powerful because that is truly a godlike ability, if someone like that is currently on earth I doubt we would not know of it and I doubt we would have so much trouble with the jews right now. 

Consider the following,

1. (Possibly the biggest reason as to why this is fake) Why is everything in the camera English but there's Korean writing in the top right corner of the video?

2. This is a very simple editing trick. You shoot 2 takes, one of the cyclist in the road, another with the truck passing by and the cyclist and supposed angel in the top right corner then overlay them into one. Since the perspective never changes along with the lighting it's very easy to "splice" two videos into one. This trick has been done for years, for example, when one actor portrays many different people in the same scene. How do you get 1 guy in 8 different costumes with 8 different scripts in one shooting? You don't, you shoot 8 different takes. https://youtu.be/B0iwC58K6t0?t=58s (or more notably the Dr. Dolittle Dinner Scene)
This is a 4 way intersection in Korea, am I to believe that there's only one camera for one angle of the road? I'd be much more impressed if we had the other 3 angles.

The Aspect Ratio doesn't seem natural.
I question the physics on the truck, as to why such a heavy vehicle could stop so abruptly when it was traveling so fast.

Technology has come a long way....It's incredibly easy to add light, blur and motion effects in a video. I could go on and on, but if you're super curious there is software that decodes images to  detect edits, and digitally altered images aka a JpegSnoop

I say without a doubt fake.
I've been working with photo editing, video editing, and special effects software the past 4 years. 5 at the end of this year. There's a lot of things they could have done to make it more convincing but they went for a very simple approach. Run it through a JpegSnoop if you're still curious.

-PMPM

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back