Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

afterlife

soccerplayer_1121

I was wondering what satanists believe will happen after death? Cause that's pretty important to me to be honest. Please, honest answer.

If you don't reach godhead by the time you die you will be reincarnated to try again

•Deus Maximus est Satanas•
[/IMG]satansarmy.4rumer.net[/url]
On Dec 16, 2010, at 8:14 PM, "soccerplayer_1121" <soccerplayer_1121@... wrote:
  I was wondering what satanists believe will happen after death? Cause that's pretty important to me to be honest. Please, honest answer.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "soccerplayer_1121" <soccerplayer_1121@... wrote:
"We protect whoever comes to us." "Some are [misguided] and we reincarnate them until they see the truth and are ready to come here." "Most people [those who are without as well] get reincarnated."

Ave Satanas.

We try to avoid death by meditating--Magnum Opus, Kundalini's rising and achieving Godhead.
 HAIL SATAN!
HAIL THE GODS OF DUAT!
HAIL ASTAROTH!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Fri, December 17, 2010 12:06:24 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: afterlife

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "soccerplayer_1121" <soccerplayer_1121@... wrote:

"We protect whoever comes to us." "Some are [misguided] and we reincarnate them until they see the truth and are ready to come here." "Most people [those who are without as well] get reincarnated."

Ave Satanas.

what do u people think what happens if u die if u worship satan? what bout if u dont worship satan

Michael you really need to take the time to read joyofsatan.com before you ask any more questions.
 Hail Satan Brian  "I will crush Christianity under my boot like a poisonous toad." - Adolf Hitler
Sent: Tuesday, January 24, 2012 2:09 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] afterlife

what do u people think what happens if u die if u worship satan? what bout if u dont worship satan

I've seen people on here say that u vibrate faster and faster , depending on your level of advancement and you will be in a dark place and there will be a light but your not suppose 2 go toward it but stay in the darkness and wait for your guardian to come and pick you up. When you die.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mikersed" <mikersed@... wrote:

what happens when we die?

it dosent mention afterlife
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2012 7:53 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] afterlife

Michael you really need to take the time to read joyofsatan.com before you ask any more questions.
 Hail Satan Brian  "I will crush Christianity under my boot like a poisonous toad." - Adolf Hitler
Sent: Tuesday, January 24, 2012 2:09 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] afterlife

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back