Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Afterlife questions

Moon Gazer

I have some questions about the consequences of things in this life affecting our next life and the time in between the two. I know we are not stupid xians in here, we understand the complex much more. I personally love Father Satan SO MUCH! He is Awesome isn’t He? Of course he is, he created us and intended us to be empowered, He holds nothing back from His own.   So, what punishment if any awaits someone who has done bad things in this life? Things like murder, rape, suicide, hurting children. Is there any punishment in the afterlife before our next reincarnation, or during our next life? Is there any punishment at all? Will be have a harder time empowering ourselves, or be born into a far less fortunate life- one of poverty? I mean I know there is no burning lake of fire like the fucktard xians believe in. They have told me that’s where I will go when I die, and I know that’s just bullshit. I just laugh in their face and say that as long as I am far away from their pedophile nazarene, that it would be just fine with me. They have no conception of knowledge, they are such idiots.   So, what does everyone think about that? I know Father will take us and we will all go to hell (afterlife place), until we get reincarnated, and from what I have read on JoS it is quite a beautiful place too. Let me clarify that I DO NOT intend on doing any of these things, I just wanted to know. I know there is no such thing as “sin”. I understand that heaven is the crown chakra, and hell is the base chakra, not actual places. I believe we do actually hang around for a while here side by side the physical world, in the astral, until our energy is depleted (obtained from empowering), and then go to into the afterlife place, and await our next life, Unless of course we obtain the Magnum Opus and become a god. I have so many questions. This of course has been the toughest thing to answer as humans, and where most of our curiosity is derived from. Maybe the JoS Ministry will respond to this, I’m sure they will know.   <b style=''>Hail Lord Satan and the Princes of Hell Forevermore![/B]

Satan does not punish his own children, why would He ever want any harm to come to those he created? There is not sort of punishment or consequences in the afterlife for us as Satanists. Satan looks after his own.

When we are born into a new life, we will forget our past lives, temporarily if we manage to access them through past life regression. The amount we remember, and the strength we have in this new life depends on what empowering we did in our past life. Say for example, in my past life, I raised my Kundalini and was close to the Magnum Opus. In this life, I will find empoweing my soul alot faster, I will find some things easier to understand, not to mention also the relationships that we formed in past lives re-ignighting in this life (like that with my Guardian). So i guess that would be a sort of punishment, though one we bring on ourselves. The less we empower ourselves in this life, the less we remember, progress and posses the next life.

When we die, this is still something only the dead can explain. As Satanists, we either wonder the astral with the knowledge the Gods have given us and are able to survive there, or we go to Duat, where either we will be reincarnated or stay there for some time with the Gods. Xtians and those of the enemy then to wonder along the astral blindly not knowing anything about it, and are consumed by "The Light" or "The Vortex" as better known to the God's. This is where the enemy Nordics get their energy, enemy souls. Others will wonder the astral endlessly till they are taken or destroyed by the enemy or some other astral being that knows how to survive in the astral. Satan chooses the fate of our souls, as stated in the Al-Jilwah.

Hell, Duat, is a very beautiful place, I have memories and images, very few, and it is like the place of my dreams, where ive always wanted to live. I'm sure this is the same for everyone when they see it.

One last thing I'd like to say, Satanists know better. We have the Knowledge the Gods give us, we know how to kill using the powers of our mind, we know to kill on the deserving, we know rape, animal abuse, child abuse, are extremely wrong and disgusting acts. We know better than all this. Spiritual Satanists do not commit such acts, because it is our Father Satan's will not to.

Praise Melek Ta'us! Praise the True Gods!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Moon Gazer" <sonofenki88@... wrote:

I have some questions about the consequences of things in this life
affecting our next life and the time in between the two. I know we are not
stupid xians in here, we understand the complex much more. I personally love
Father Satan SO MUCH! He is Awesome isn't He? Of course he is, he created us
and intended us to be empowered, He holds nothing back from His own.

So, what punishment if any awaits someone who has done bad things in this
life? Things like murder, rape, suicide, hurting children. Is there any
punishment in the afterlife before our next reincarnation, or during our
next life? Is there any punishment at all? Will be have a harder time
empowering ourselves, or be born into a far less fortunate life- one of
poverty? I mean I know there is no burning lake of fire like the fucktard
xians believe in. They have told me that's where I will go when I die, and I
know that's just bullshit. I just laugh in their face and say that as long
as I am far away from their pedophile nazarene, that it would be just fine
with me. They have no conception of knowledge, they are such idiots.

So, what does everyone think about that? I know Father will take us and we
will all go to hell (afterlife place), until we get reincarnated, and from
what I have read on JoS it is quite a beautiful place too. Let me clarify
that I DO NOT intend on doing any of these things, I just wanted to know. I
know there is no such thing as "sin". I understand that heaven is the crown
chakra, and hell is the base chakra, not actual places. I believe we do
actually hang around for a while here side by side the physical world, in
the astral, until our energy is depleted (obtained from empowering), and
then go to into the afterlife place, and await our next life, Unless of
course we obtain the Magnum Opus and become a god. I have so many questions.
This of course has been the toughest thing to answer as humans, and where
most of our curiosity is derived from. Maybe the JoS Ministry will respond
to this, I'm sure they will know.

Hail Lord Satan and the Princes of Hell Forevermore!

Wow, thank you that was very insightful. That answered some of my questions, knowledge is power. All the xians in this world are in for a rude awakening, wow, they go through that infamous tunnel of light and they think it’s all good, and then they just get sucked dry and used as a fuel source, no lofty place in the clouds, no flowers for them to pick, that’s really funny, they deserve no less than what they get for rejecting Father Satan in this life.    
From: [email protected] [mailto: [email protected] ] On Behalf Of Satanic_viking
Sent: Wednesday, February 03, 2010 4:06 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Afterlife questions     Satan does not punish his own children, why would He ever want any harm to come to those he created? There is not sort of punishment or consequences in the afterlife for us as Satanists. Satan looks after his own.

When we are born into a new life, we will forget our past lives, temporarily if we manage to access them through past life regression. The amount we remember, and the strength we have in this new life depends on what empowering we did in our past life. Say for example, in my past life, I raised my Kundalini and was close to the Magnum Opus. In this life, I will find empoweing my soul alot faster, I will find some things easier to understand, not to mention also the relationships that we formed in past lives re-ignighting in this life (like that with my Guardian). So i guess that would be a sort of punishment, though one we bring on ourselves. The less we empower ourselves in this life, the less we remember, progress and posses the next life.

When we die, this is still something only the dead can explain. As Satanists, we either wonder the astral with the knowledge the Gods have given us and are able to survive there, or we go to Duat, where either we will be reincarnated or stay there for some time with the Gods. Xtians and those of the enemy then to wonder along the astral blindly not knowing anything about it, and are consumed by "The Light" or "The Vortex" as better known to the God's. This is where the enemy Nordics get their energy, enemy souls. Others will wonder the astral endlessly till they are taken or destroyed by the enemy or some other astral being that knows how to survive in the astral. Satan chooses the fate of our souls, as stated in the Al-Jilwah.

Hell, Duat, is a very beautiful place, I have memories and images, very few, and it is like the place of my dreams, where ive always wanted to live. I'm sure this is the same for everyone when they see it.

One last thing I'd like to say, Satanists know better. We have the Knowledge the Gods give us, we know how to kill using the powers of our mind, we know to kill on the deserving, we know rape, animal abuse, child abuse, are extremely wrong and disgusting acts. We know better than all this. Spiritual Satanists do not commit such acts, because it is our Father Satan's will not to.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "Moon Gazer" <sonofenki88@ ... wrote:
stupid xians in here, we understand the complex much more. I personally
love
Father Satan SO MUCH! He is Awesome isn't He? Of course he is, he created
us

xians believe in. They have told me that's where I will go when I die, and
I

that I DO NOT intend on doing any of these things, I just wanted to know.
I
know there is no such thing as "sin". I understand that heaven
is the crown
course we obtain the Magnum Opus and become a god. I have so many
questions.

I am confused. Do non-satanists get reincarnated as well?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Satanic_viking" <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:

Satan does not punish his own children, why would He ever want any harm to come to those he created? There is not sort of punishment or consequences in the afterlife for us as Satanists. Satan looks after his own.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Moon Gazer" <sonofenki88@ wrote:

It is up to Satan to decide weather or not they will get reincarnated.

"None shall live in this world longer than the time set by me; and if I so desire, I send a person a second or third time into this world or into some other by the transmigration of souls." - The Al Jilwah

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nielsreeslev" <nielsreeslev@... wrote:

I am confused. Do non-satanists get reincarnated as well?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Satanic_viking" <hecktic_shadow@ wrote:

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Moon Gazer" <sonofenki88@ wrote:

Hey everyone, when one leaves their physical body and reincarnates, do they have to do the dedication ritual again in another physical body or is it valid forever? And another one is about reaching godhead. About how long does it take to reach it and what are the steps to reaching it?
Thank you all!

Hmmmmmm you really need to study in more detail www.joyofSatan.com. :pI've seen you posting links many times, to outside sources -about jews or research on things etc- so, since you have the time, you should read more of the site. :)To answer your first question, yes, we must all re-do our dedication ritual -in our current, or future lifetimes- but Satan always stays with us. HP Maxine had written somewhere -in one of her Sermons if I'm not mistaken, which you should really read, as she has written so so so much information about spirituality, I'm sure you'll be interested- and she had said that a husband of a woman she knew, was about to die and he had told her that he had seen Demons before dying. This man wasn't a Satanist. Maxine said that he was a Satanist in his previous life, and so the Demons came to take him to Hell and protect him, although he wasn't a Satanist in this life.http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... rmons.htmlStudy man, study.
I understand that outside sources can also inform you -mostly on updates in the outside world- but the information that exists on joS is invaluable.
Your second question, for reaching Godhood, you can also read in meditations page -Magnum Opus.

Στις 3:05 π.μ. Παρασκευή, 31 Ιουλίου 2015, ο/η "martialartistkid666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

Hey everyone, when one leaves their physical body and reincarnates, do they have to do the dedication ritual again in another physical body or is it valid forever? And another one is about reaching godhead. About how long does it take to reach it and what are the steps to reaching it?
Thank you all!

<td val[/IMG]Thank you :) I've been a satsnist for 2 and a half years and have been on the JoS website for a great while and I have a good understanding except the afterlife. Where can I find the things that HP Maxine has written?

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone
At Aug 3, 2015, 4:45:04 PM, Light Yagami tapapakiastinseira@... [JoyofSatan666] wrote: Hmmmmmm you really need to study in more detail www.joyofSatan.com. :pI've seen you posting links many times, to outside sources -about jews or research on things etc- so, since you have the time, you should read more of the site. :)To answer your first question, yes, we must all re-do our dedication ritual -in our current, or future lifetimes- but Satan always stays with us. HP Maxine had written somewhere -in one of her Sermons if I'm not mistaken, which you should really read, as she has written so so so much information about spirituality, I'm sure you'll be interested- and she had said that a husband of a woman she knew, was about to die and he had told her that he had seen Demons before dying. This man wasn't a Satanist. Maxine said that he was a Satanist in his previous life, and so the Demons came to take him to Hell and protect him, although he wasn't a Satanist in this life.http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... rmons.htmlStudy man, study.
I understand that outside sources can also inform you -mostly on updates in the outside world- but the information that exists on joS is invaluable.
Your second question, for reaching Godhood, you can also read in meditations page -Magnum Opus.

Στις 3:05 π.μ. Παρασκευή, 31 Ιουλίου 2015, ο/η "martialartistkid666@... [JoyofSatan666]" έγραψε:

Thank you all!
[/TD]

Here:
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... rmons.htmlare the Sermons of all High Priests. The first link that you read is of Maxine's Sermons. :)Also, about the afterlife you can read: Death, the Afterlife and Hell
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satanic_Sermons.html

Στις 4:49 π.μ. Τρίτη, 4 Αυγούστου 2015, ο/η "willy engren martialartistkid666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

<td colspan="1" rowspan="1" val[/IMG]Thank you :) I've been a satsnist for 2 and a half years and have been on the JoS website for a great while and I have a good understanding except the afterlife. Where can I find the things that HP Maxine has written?

At Aug 3, 2015, 4:45:04 PM, Light Yagami tapapakiastinseira@... [JoyofSatan666] wrote: Hmmmmmm you really need to study in more detail www.joyofSatan.com. :pI've seen you posting links many times, to outside sources -about jews or research on things etc- so, since you have the time, you should read more of the site. :)To answer your first question, yes, we must all re-do our dedication ritual -in our current, or future lifetimes- but Satan always stays with us. HP Maxine had written somewhere -in one of her Sermons if I'm not mistaken, which you should really read, as she has written so so so much information about spirituality, I'm sure you'll be interested- and she had said that a husband of a woman she knew, was about to die and he had told her that he had seen Demons before dying. This man wasn't a Satanist. Maxine said that he was a Satanist in his previous life, and so the Demons came to take him to Hell and protect him, although he wasn't a Satanist in this life.http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... rmons.htmlStudy man, study.

Στις 3:05 π.μ. Παρασκευή, 31 Ιουλίου 2015, ο/η "martialartistkid666@... [JoyofSatan666]" έγραψε:

Thank you all!
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Thank you! It's very appreciated. I'm a little technology challenged.

At Aug 3, 2015, 11:37:43 PM, Light Yagami tapapakiastinseira@... [JoyofSatan666] wrote: Here:
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... rmons.htmlare the Sermons of all High Priests. The first link that you read is of Maxine's Sermons. :)Also, about the afterlife you can read: Death, the Afterlife and Hell

Στις 4:49 π.μ. Τρίτη, 4 Αυγούστου 2015, ο/η "willy engren martialartistkid666@... [JoyofSatan666]" έγραψε:

<td colspan="1" rowspan="1" val[/IMG]Thank you :) I've been a satsnist for 2 and a half years and have been on the JoS website for a great while and I have a good understanding except the afterlife. Where can I find the things that HP Maxine has written?

Thank you all!
[/TD]
[/TD]

Have a look to the Satan's L[/IMG]<a rel="nofollow">www.exposingcommunism.com
It contains many files and also HP Maxine's and other HPs' Sermons pdf!
HAIL SATAN!!!

To: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2015 15:30:46 -0700
Subject: RE: Σχετ: [JoyofSatan666] Afterlife questions

<td val[/IMG]Thank you :) I've been a satsnist for 2 and a half years and have been on the JoS website for a great while and I have a good understanding except the afterlife. Where can I find the things that HP Maxine has written?

At Aug 3, 2015, 4:45:04 PM, Light Yagami tapapakiastinseira@... [JoyofSatan666] wrote:
Hmmmmmm you really need to study in more detail www.joyofSatan.com. :pI've seen you posting links many times, to outside sources -about jews or research on things etc- so, since you have the time, you should read more of the site. :)To answer your first question, yes, we must all re-do our dedication ritual -in our current, or future lifetimes- but Satan always stays with us. HP Maxine had written somewhere -in one of her Sermons if I'm not mistaken, which you should really read, as she has written so so so much information about spirituality, I'm sure you'll be interested- and she had said that a husband of a woman she knew, was about to die and he had told her that he had seen Demons before dying. This man wasn't a Satanist. Maxine said that he was a Satanist in his previous life, and so the Demons came to take him to Hell and protect him, although he wasn't a Satanist in this life.http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... rmons.htmlStudy man, study.

Thank you all!
[/TD]

Hey while we are on this topic of the afterlifeI was wondering, if we die in this life as a dedicated satanist,Will we experience going to Duat/Hell as seeing it in all it's beauty? Or will we have to get reincarnated immediately? 

Sent from my iPhone
On Aug 4, 2015, at 0:37, "Light Yagami tapapakiastinseira@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Here:

Στις 4:49 π.μ. Τρίτη, 4 Αυγούστου 2015, ο/η "willy engren martialartistkid666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] έγραψε:

Thank you all!
[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back