Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

After Death

tony1000444

Hello, brothers and sisters; I have many questions, but this one has been lingering in my mind for awhile now. When one's soul departs from their earthly body, how long does the soul wander on the earth before being reincarnated, is it a choice of the soul to move on to the next life, or is it decided by the gods? Can a soul choose to live on this world, forever wandering the realms that one has not met? I appreciate your use of time to answer my questions, thank you brothers and sisters!
HAIL FATHER SATAN AND THE TRUE GODS OF HELL!

You will be reincarnated as soon as possible, by Satan, to further empowering yourself to Godhood, and of course fight for him.

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tony1000444" wrote:

Hello, brothers and sisters; I have many questions, but this one has been lingering in my mind for awhile now. When one's soul departs from their earthly body, how long does the soul wander on the earth before being reincarnated, is it a choice of the soul to move on to the next life, or is it decided by the gods? Can a soul choose to live on this world, forever wandering the realms that one has not met? I appreciate your use of time to answer my questions, thank you brothers and sisters!

Dedicated Satanists go to Duat if they die and stay there until they get reincarnated. Are main goal is to become immortal so we don't have to keep on reincarnating and relearning everything. As far as choosing if we get reincarnated or not I'm not sure if you can choose.

Hail Satan!

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 10, 2013, at 8:02 AM, "tony1000444" <punker1qx1@... wrote:

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] After Death
Sent: Sun, Feb 10, 2013 4:02:55 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Hello, brothers and sisters; I have many questions, but this one has been lingering in my mind for awhile now. When one's soul departs from their earthly body, how long does the soul wander on the earth before being reincarnated, is it a choice of the soul to move on to the next life, or is it decided by the gods? Can a soul choose to live on this world, forever wandering the realms that one has not met? I appreciate your use of time to answer my questions, thank you brothers and sisters!

[/TD]

When we as a Dedicated Satanist dies. Our Souls are Teleported to Hell/Duat. Where we stay untill Satan finds a Genetical Match To Your Metagenics. Plans out your entire life and how you will fit perfectly for him. Satan does nothing at Random.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tony1000444" wrote:

Does the dedication ritual only work for one life? Or does it last forever?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons wrote:

not sure if you're not dedicated. but if you are dedicated my understanding is that the Demons take you to Duat(hell) and then you are reincarnated from there.I only think you rome the earth if you are not dedicated to Satan and if you died in an unexpectedly way or very dreadful way or if you have the reason to stay. but the goal is to never reincarnate again by working the magnum opus.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tony1000444" <punker1qx1@... wrote:
When you die, you either reincarnated into a new body with a tablua rasa induced memory, Lord Satan deems you worthy of ascending into Demonhood, or your energies are use in the service of Satan. ( All in my opinion, please send feedback) HAIL SATAN!

Those who oppose me I afflict with disease; but my own shall not die like the sons of Adam that are without. -Al Jilwah Satan Black Book

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "aldric.strickland" <aldric.strickland@... wrote:
When we as a Dedicated Satanist dies. Our Souls are Teleported to Hell/Duat. Where we stay untill Satan finds a Genetical Match To Your Metagenics. Plans out your entire life and how you will fit perfectly for him. Satan does nothing at Random.

Thank you for the reply!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "aldric.strickland" <aldric.strickland@... wrote:

Thank you all for taking the time to read my post and replying to it! I really appreciate it!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back