Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

African gods!

carlosmoreno123456

These smallgods in africa praised and worshiped for wealth,protection and destruction,are they of Father Satan?The are invoked by the shrine leader called the witch and they give then magic and spiritual power.Christians,moslems and other people consult then in different shrines!Each family has someone responsible for there affairs and after his death the responsibility is passed to another! My questions are,are ties gods demons of hell?Do we worship ,praise demons or we thank then?And now that i dedicated my soul to Satan should i in any way take part in there actions?

Taken from one of HP Maxine's sermons:

"NO GOD HAS A RIGHT TO INTERFERE IN MY AFFAIRS, AND I HAVE MADE IT AN IMPERATIVE RULE THAT EVERYONE SHALL REFRAIN FROM WORSHIPPING ALL GODS." Those who worship other Gods end up confused and are open to all kinds of influences. It is important to stay focused. As Satanists, our God is Satan and there is no need to call upon other gods. Demons act as protectors and direct us to be strong in Satan. They can also act as mediators as they work with us closely, but we do not worship them.
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... MENTS.html

Hope this helped!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!
HAIL ASTAROTH!!!!
HAIL ALL THE GODS OF HELL!!!!

No you should not. It has all been corrupted. Here in africa, there is hardly no shrines that do not offer blood sacrifies to these idols, and i wonder where these witches get all those powers from. But at the end of when one of these witches get 'delivered' by these filthy xtains, they start blamspheming against Father Satan. They all work in hand for the enemies, you should avoid them.
Hail Satan! Hail Astaroth! Hail Vepar! Hail HELL!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "datwink" <datwink@... wrote:

These smallgods in africa praised and worshiped for wealth,protection and destruction,are they of Father Satan?The are invoked by the shrine leader called the witch and they give then magic and spiritual power.Christians,moslems and other people consult then in different shrines!Each family has someone responsible for there affairs and after his death the responsibility is passed to another! My questions are,are ties gods demons of hell?Do we worship ,praise demons or we thank then?And now that i dedicated my soul to Satan should i in any way take part in there actions?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back