Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Affirmation Tip

demonicserpent666

A long time ago, I was showing off to a demon how much energy I conditioned myself to be able to raise during meditation, then what he told me blew my mind and it was simple, he said, "Good, now do something with it". You see for years I had been raising so much energy during meditation and never programming it. So aside from the stimulation I got from the energy, I was essentially allowing it all to go to waste. This habit actually made it harder for me to adjust to kundalini because just by invoking and connecting to so much energy without taking control of it, I pretty much gave too much control to the ego that transforms (through death & rebirth) via Kundalini.

The Chakras have their own bioelectric energy that awaken from the stimulation of invoked energy. The invoked energy is not your source of bioelectric power, it is the source of stimulation for chakras, remember that.

So my tip is to program and put use to the energy you raise for reasons other than empowerment because the simple act of invoking the energy will stimulate and empower your soul, so put use to the energy you raise during meditation.

Ah. Cool. This is good lol
Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!From: "demonicserpent666" <demonicserpent666@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 01:03:06 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Affirmation Tip
  A long time ago, I was showing off to a demon how much energy I conditioned myself to be able to raise during meditation, then what he told me blew my mind and it was simple, he said, "Good, now do something with it". You see for years I had been raising so much energy during meditation and never programming it. So aside from the stimulation I got from the energy, I was essentially allowing it all to go to waste. This habit actually made it harder for me to adjust to kundalini because just by invoking and connecting to so much energy without taking control of it, I pretty much gave too much control to the ego that transforms (through death & rebirth) via Kundalini.

The Chakras have their own bioelectric energy that awaken from the stimulation of invoked energy. The invoked energy is not your source of bioelectric power, it is the source of stimulation for chakras, remember that.

So my tip is to program and put use to the energy you raise for reasons other than empowerment because the simple act of invoking the energy will stimulate and empower your soul, so put use to the energy you raise during meditation.

im sorry but can you please tell me in a simple way,the ays to rase energy.please

To: JoS <[email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2012 12:51 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Affirmation Tip

Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!<hr>From: "demonicserpent666" <demonicserpent666@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 01:03:06 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Affirmation Tip

You raise energy through power meditation,vibrating runes and visualisation among other things. Visit Joy of Satan website for details. Good luck. HAIL ENKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------------------
On Fri, Oct 19, 2012 2:18 AM PDT Donovan Marshal wrote:

im sorry but can you please tell me in a simple way,the ays to rase energy.please

Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 01:03:06 -0000
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
ReplyTo: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Affirmation Tip

If I'm not doing any workings (or anything I need to use the energy for), the energy I raise goes to either attacking the enemy or helping other SS.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "demonicserpent666" <demonicserpent666@... wrote:

Sure Brother, but just know that these are all explained in detail on the JoS. 
Consistent Power Meditation is THE key here. By meditating everyday (you should get yourself into a DAILY program) you not only raise your personal energy levels, but you alss learn to feel, direct and manipulate energy, which combine, form the basis of working magick. 
Know ways to raise energy include: 
Vibrating Runes.Foundation Meditation.Simple visulaization.Orgasm. 
Be sure to check out the JoS, especially the witchcraft section :)

HAIL SATAN!!!
Hail the Almighty Gods of Duat!
Sami 
On 19 Oct 2012, at 10:18, Donovan Marshal <donovan.marshal@... wrote:

To: JoS <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!<hr>From: "demonicserpent666" <demonicserpent666@... Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 01:03:06 -0000To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]ReplyTo: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Affirmation Tip

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back