Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

advise for a newbie

smith1

i have been reading this newsgroup for quite some time now, and whilst very interesting most of the material discussed is beyond my current level of understanding.

i am very interested to know more and would eventually like to be able to constructively contribute to this group.

Any advise on where I might start would be appriecated.

thanks

john

ps: I live in the UK if any one would like to meet that would be great

joyofsatan.org has a lot of info to learn more
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "smith" <subjohn69@... wrote:

i have been reading this newsgroup for quite some time now, and whilst very interesting most of the material discussed is beyond my current level of understanding.

i am very interested to know more and would eventually like to be able to constructively contribute to this group.

thanks

john

thank you looks like a great site

Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2012 6:54 AM
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [Advanced_Meditation] Re: advise for a newbie

joyofsatan.org has a lot of info to learn more
--- In mailto:Advanced_Meditation%40yahoogroups.com, "smith" <subjohn69@... wrote:

thanks

john

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back