Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Advice

Tethys333

hello to all, finally after so much effort and so much perseverance I learned to protect myself and I finally know meditate. So I decided to work with the gods. I studied the different methods of divination and besides the pendulum I would also like to use the ouija board.Then I began to study the ouija board from the site thanks to the teachings of the high priests.
What I wanted to ask you is: do you have any other advice to give me to start working with the table? I’m an expert in the field of tarot cards and now I’m good with a pendulum and I would like to learn to work with the ouija board.
Thank you so much for the answers

i can tell you that firstly, be over-sure about you cleaned your ouijia/tarot or pendulum doesnt matter. clean them with at least 111 raum. otherwise bad b.tches may even attack you. if you didnt clear your home or pendulum or cards etc, i can suggdst you 666 raum. takes long but very useful.
2ndly my first experience was with pendulum. ive never had a oujia. its upto you

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back