Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

advice

hafischer9501

hey well my friend is intrested in satanism and i want to know some good advice so i can help her choose the left hand path her parents are atheist and she is experimenting with religon she is lucky she has no bans on realigion me i get stuck with 2 christian parents lol

Ok i am a 29 years old man and i am a latino raised on a christian religion but now i am not christian anymore even thougt i belive on jesus i am a lot confused cause i also have a very, big curiosity to know about satanic stuff and i dont know what to do cause i have ny own beliefs but i want to know about another alternative and that's why i am here... How can i know what to do?

Hi!

STUDY www.joyofsatan.com and www.exposingchristianity.com - you will know that Satan is the only God and this fictitious kike jesus is merely a jewish invention, whose identity has been stolen from around 18 PAGAN - OUR - Gods.

We focus more on rational explanation, not on belief. Beliefs can be questioned - yet this what you can see, smell, hear and touch - not.

If you're interested - if you have a thirst for knowledge - the above mentioned pages shall quench your thirst.

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE ELDER GODS!!
DEATH TO THE RIGHT HAND PATH CULTS!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jl_inmortal" <jl_inmortal@... wrote:

Ok i am a 29 years old man and i am a latino raised on a christian religion but now i am not christian anymore even thougt i belive on jesus i am a lot confused cause i also have a very, big curiosity to know about satanic stuff and i dont know what to do cause i have ny own beliefs but i want to know about another alternative and that's why i am here... How can i know what to do?

i've not yet had my soul dedication ritual.. what do u think about it? idk if i have to have it as soon as possible or wait 'till Mabon..

Hello, I am new and I was thinking of contacting valefor for my first demon.is this a good idea?

That depends on why you're contacting him. If you're prepared for it.

Do you have a decent reason to contact him? Something of value to ask him?
Are you open enough to communicate with the Gods? Will you be able to percieve His presence?

If you can answer these with a yes, then of course it is. I would strongly recomend going through Satan first. This is done out of respect.

Hail Satan! Praise the True Gods of Old!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "drewhale21" <drewhale21@... wrote:

Hello, I am new and I was thinking of contacting valefor for my first demon.is this a good idea?

Depends how new you are. If you mean summoning I would wait till you advance more and can actually astrally see them. If just telepathically or through Ouija, penudlum than go ahead. Hail Satan!

Treat the Gods with respect , and always have a valid reason. And like above said, if you are not opened enough don't expect great things

On Wed, Mar 6, 2013 at 5:46 PM, Anike Anike <anikeanime@... wrote:
  Depends how new you are. If you mean summoning I would wait till you advance more and can actually astrally see them. If just telepathically or through Ouija, penudlum than go ahead.  Hail Satan!

Hey guys my name is Tristan I am 17 I will be dedication ritual tonight while my parents are gone I just wanted to ask for any advice you can give me about meditation or any advice would be helpful thanks

Read and study joyofsatan.org and the knowledge here: http://spiritualwarfare666.webs.com/satans_library.htm

Secondly if I were you I would do the opening the chakras meditation. Void meditation and foundation meditation everyday for a start.

------------------------------
On Wed, Dec 3, 2014 1:58 PM PST trizombie75@... [JoyofSatan66] wrote:

Hey guys my name is Tristan I am 17 I will be dedication ritual tonight while my parents are gone I just wanted to ask for any advice you can give me about meditation or any advice would be helpful thanks

Firstly, even though that cat's outta the bag, don't give out your name or age. Common sense.

Secondly, make sure you have a safe place to burn the paper, candle color isn't necessarily supposed to be black, if you cannot wear black clothes, do the best you can.

Try to prick your index finger, it works the best, I know from experience. Even if you don't manage to burn the entire paper, it's still valid. Hell, you can even leave the spot you're doing it, if it's what counts for you personally, and burn the rest to make sure there's no hazard. If you mess up a line or two in the recital, then it's okay to go back and repeat it no sweat ;) if you want the words either in your head, or aloud, either will work.

Most importantly, if the enemy herrasses you about dedicating ignore them. I got annoyed, and still went through with it with flying colors.

HAIL SATAN!!

SAY IT LOUD AND PROUD!!

My name is Austin and I wanted to know if anyone could help me find a ritual or spell that helps create awareness of literature that helps u write or read

Welcome here
If you are giving out personal informations like your name, most likely your are new to this forum and to Satanism and you are not Dedicated to Satan (I guess).
Dedicated Satanist may ask help to the Demons to get higher knowledge, advices, help in life, and so on. I am sure many of them can help with literature and writing skills.
[/IMG]www.joyofsatan.org to understand what Satanism is, ands also that it's not possible to get instant awareness of literature with a spell by the snap of the fingers!

To: [email protected]
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2015 13:01:14 -0700
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] advice

My name is Austin and I wanted to know if anyone could help me find a ritual or spell that helps create awareness of literature that helps u write or read

Well, you can do workings in order to empower your brain such as breathing yellow energy into your brain, vibrating a Rune with a Satanic Rosary and stating your desired affirmation. That should work for what you're thinking of. Hope it helps!

On Wednesday, September 23, 2015 7:06 PM, "austinkyle666st@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back