Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Advice/thoughts on healing working I will be doing?

thanatos_sun144

Hello everyone, I wanted to get opinions and such on a major daily healing working I am going to be doing very soon. A very good friend of mine's mother has been in the hospital for a few weeks now, and things have been looking grim. Long story short, terrible doctor didn't do his job and suddenly she finds out she had major blood clots in her legs and cancer. So I am wanting to help save her life. So far I have been doing basic energy workings, breathing white-gold energy into her as much as I can, every day - I've visualized it outside of myself so I do not form a connection with the sicknesses and disease and etc, and then directed it into her, engulfing her in it, and visualizing it getting brighter and more solid in her with every breath.
I've been doing the above just so I have had /something/ to do to help her in the meantime, before I can begin a proper working. What I have planned is this: Two days from now, on the 8th, the moon will be in Virgo, and I will start the working during an hour of the Sun, and obviously taking care not to start this when the moon is void. I will vibrate the runes Thurisaz (JoS states in white magick it is a healing rune), Nauthiz (aiding her mentality to carry on when all seems lost), and Ehwaz (to unite the rune energies harmoniously). During all this I will again visualize her engulfed in white-gold energy. I am not sure how many times I should state the affirmation I have - I've no doubt my affirmation is a good one, I've always been good with affirmations, I just want to know how many times I should state it after I vibrate the runes, or if once is enough?
Thank you for reading, it means a lot to me to whomever can help me with this.

So is the rune combination good? Or do I need to change anything about it? I appreciate the advice on the Sanskrit word, I might not use that though since I don't have experience vibrating it, I prefer to get some practice in, it makes me feel more comfortable to do that first lol.
I want to make sure everything is as good as I can make it, I mean I am trying to save someone's life D:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back