Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

advice please

vicious1_wcl

ive recently dedicated but im wondering if theres anything i can do to meet my guardian. i feel as tho he/she is with me now but i get no response. and im finding it a bit dificult to get the training going. i need some advice

HAIL SATAN

Hello. You can contact your guardian via ouija board or pendulum , but as i heard and know myself Demons will usually contact you when u r ready (open for them).In my opinion pendulum is safer/better for beginners , here's da link http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... dulum.html and http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Ouija.html . Training .. do you mean the meditations? If yes then just keep tryin'  , read everything on the JoS about meditations http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Aware.html . Searching does not hurts , i hope this help you.   Hail Enki.  
----- Original Message ----- From: vicious1_wcl To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Sent: Saturday, February 13, 2010 10:32 AM Subject: [JoyofSatan666] advice please
  ive recently dedicated but im wondering if theres anything i can do to meet my guardian. i feel as tho he/she is with me now but i get no response. and im finding it a bit dificult to get the training going. i need some advice

HAIL SATAN

<td val[/IMG]he will come. thts all i can say. meditate and wait n he or she will come

--- On Sat, 2/13/10, vicious1_wcl <vicious1_wcl@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] advice please
To: [email protected]
Date: Saturday, February 13, 2010, 9:32 AM

HAIL SATAN
[/TD]

Be patient, these relationships will build over time, as a newley dedicated Satanist myself, I've realized that daily meditation and rituals (if possible) will improve our relationship with Father Satan and the Demons, right now maybe work on using a pendulum...but like anything, this takes time and patience to master.

and what do you mean by you're finding it a bit difficult to get the training going?
best advise I can give you just from that is, never get frustrated, remain relaxed.

Me personally, I would just focus on developing a relationship with the Father and the Crowned Princes of Hell.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "vicious1_wcl" <vicious1_wcl@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back