Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

advice? paranoia...

Shannon Outlaw

hey guys i am very proud to advance in my meditations but i get very paranoid spiritually because i wouldnt know how to react when i start seeing things. it has already started little by little. its hard to sleep at nite because i feel that something may be there, not to mention seeing little things at nite. i sleep with candles. i get afraid in complete darkness. i know its important to advance but i too am afraid to see things. any advice that you all may have on how to deal with this. its inevitable...

Again, you and I seem to have the same problems. Personally, what I do is to watch a funny movie or something before going to sleep (although I now always fall asleep at 6 am, if not later).
What I do, or at least try the best I can, is to ignore anything I see before I go to bed. If it's positive, I will feel it. And usually, a faint voice will hum in the back of my head, which is my GD.
If I feel that it isn't quite positive, I'll ignore it altogether.
I light some candles too and leave them burning, as well as leaving my TV on to turn itself off (timer). Try not to think about anything even remotely close to negative when you try going to sleep.
Think positive thoughts. It might be a little difficult when you sometimes hear small shifts in your room, I know - but the best you can do is to sleep.
Cleanse your aura, aura of protection and prayer of protection. That's my nightly ritual. Throw in some sage, and you should feel a little better. At least safer, if anything.

I hope this helps a bit. If not, you could always hit me up on MSN and help each other out in a way.
Take care of yourself.

Hail Enki-sama!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@... wrote:

hey guys i am very proud to advance in my meditations but i get very paranoid spiritually because i wouldnt know how to react when i start seeing things. it has already started little by little. its hard to sleep at nite because i feel that something may be there, not to mention seeing little things at nite. i sleep with candles. i get afraid in complete darkness. i know its important to advance but i too am afraid to see things. any advice that you all may have on how to deal with this. its inevitable...

I know what you mean, I was also a long time afraid of the dark and I feared I could see a "ghost" or worse :)
But u need not, really.
One day while i was relaxing under the shower, a voice spoke to me.
I said, that I should walk to a place deep in the forest, at night.
Well I paniced, I knew that it would be fuckin dark, but the voice said it will protect me and it there will be light and it will guide my way.

After a while I grabbed all the stuff I needed and walked into the night.
I consantly tried to lay golden energie of protection around me and as I reached the edge of the woods, I felt a hand that was holding my left shoulder and I felt this presence of that voice, although I didnt see it.
The funny thing was that is was fullmoon and it was indeed very light, didnt even needed the flahlight.

After this trip I felt released and now I dont fear of anything,
because I know Father ist protecting me and my Guardian is always there.

There is nothing you should fear, the Gods are beautiful beeings and even evil spirits with terrible grimaces cant hurt you.
You are protected, you did the dedication and know there is no evil that can harm you.
Your bare will can force your fears away.

Something that helped me really was:
If you start feeling anything uncomfortable, than stand up, have a close look at your room and say that "they" should leave you alone, that you know that "they" are here and this spirits should leave immediately, because you are protected by Satan!
If they dont go, you will become angry ... that will force them away.

You should not be afraid of seeing demons, because they never want to fear you, they appear as very beautiful beeings and the have a warm and welcoming presence.

Try it, only if you act brave, you will recognice that there is no reason to be afraid of. Father is on your side and he will never leave you.
Call him for assistance if you need his protection, he will answer.

HS

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@... wrote:

thank you catharina :p your lucky i dont even know who migh be my gd bu im patient, usually turn the other way when i sleep helps. got ya!
-----Original Message-----
Date: Saturday, March 12, 2011 12:08:57 pm
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: advice? paranoia...

Again, you and I seem to have the same problems. Personally, what I do is to watch a funny movie or something before going to sleep (although I now always fall asleep at 6 am, if not later).
What I do, or at least try the best I can, is to ignore anything I see before I go to bed. If it's positive, I will feel it. And usually, a faint voice will hum in the back of my head, which is my GD.
If I feel that it isn't quite positive, I'll ignore it altogether.
I light some candles too and leave them burning, as well as leaving my TV on to turn itself off (timer). Try not to think about anything even remotely close to negative when you try going to sleep.
Think positive thoughts. It might be a little difficult when you sometimes hear small shifts in your room, I know - but the best you can do is to sleep.
Cleanse your aura, aura of protection and prayer of protection. That's my nightly ritual. Throw in some sage, and you should feel a little better. At least safer, if anything.

I hope this helps a bit. If not, you could always hit me up on MSN and help each other out in a way.
Take care of yourself.

Hail Enki-sama!

wow im also paranoid sometimes, and i know that if i see something ima try to smack that fucker, (if its an enemy or a reptilian, or gray) today i feel a lil fearless but i still would feel a lil scared if  all of a sudden something appears. sometimes when i do feel that i imagine electric blue fire engulfing the entire room, and i imagine swords of blue flame cutting through enemies and throw grenades that burst into blue flames, (thats what happens when i you have a good imagination and play too much CoD) and suddenly just feel better. Hail Father Satan!!!!!!!! Hail all the Gods of Duat!!!!!!!!!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sat, March 12, 2011 11:02:24 AM

I know what you mean, I was also a long time afraid of the dark and I feared I could see a "ghost" or worse :)
But u need not, really.
One day while i was relaxing under the shower, a voice spoke to me.
I said, that I should walk to a place deep in the forest, at night.
Well I paniced, I knew that it would be fuckin dark, but the voice said it will protect me and it there will be light and it will guide my way.

After a while I grabbed all the stuff I needed and walked into the night.
I consantly tried to lay golden energie of protection around me and as I reached the edge of the woods, I felt a hand that was holding my left shoulder and I felt this presence of that voice, although I didnt see it.
The funny thing was that is was fullmoon and it was indeed very light, didnt even needed the flahlight.

After this trip I felt released and now I dont fear of anything,
because I know Father ist protecting me and my Guardian is always there.

There is nothing you should fear, the Gods are beautiful beeings and even evil spirits with terrible grimaces cant hurt you.
You are protected, you did the dedication and know there is no evil that can harm you.
Your bare will can force your fears away.

Something that helped me really was:
If you start feeling anything uncomfortable, than stand up, have a close look at your room and say that "they" should leave you alone, that you know that "they" are here and this spirits should leave immediately, because you are protected by Satan!
If they dont go, you will become angry ... that will force them away.

You should not be afraid of seeing demons, because they never want to fear you, they appear as very beautiful beeings and the have a warm and welcoming presence.

Try it, only if you act brave, you will recognice that there is no reason to be afraid of. Father is on your side and he will never leave you.
Call him for assistance if you need his protection, he will answer.

HS

I use to be like that as well. Some advice I can give to you from personal experience, is just to tune those thoughts out as much as possible.  Stay persistent in build a strong aura. Sometimes these can associated with some form of attacks. Let me tell you that some of my attacks came from me constantly always thinking about these type of things. Mainly greys, i would always fear turning a dark corner and finding myself staring face to face with them or reptillians. Some times we must realize that fear is a tool of the enemy. I strongly put my trust in Satan and the Gods and there were plenty of nights where I had to be reassured that I was alright. I'd stay up for days after an attack waiting on the next one.
I quickly learned that Father Satan needs us to be strong and most importantly trust that he will not hang us out to dry. Another thing that helped me was that I started telling myself that me always fearing the enemy, is like doubting the power and loyalty of Father Satan. He has shown to me that he will always keep me protected. Another thing I did which im not sure if there was anything positive outcoming to it. But it did help me sleep and made me feel protected. I would simply take a moment before I sleep and gather as much energy as possible. Then visualize all that energy forming into a blue demonic fire protective sheild and place it around your bed. Like I said though, I dont know if there is any spiritual positives to this, but it helped make me think I was safe.
 Rege, Satanas!*Rege, Azazel!*Rege, Amdusias
PRAISE THE Mighty 4 Crowns of Duat!

Al Jiwah
I remember necessary affairs and execute them in due time. I teach and guide those who follow my instructions. If anyone obey me and conform to my commandments, he shall have joy, delight, and comfort.
-Satan

Mac Friday
www.joyofsatan.com

Sent: Sat, March 12, 2011 1:58:43 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] advice? paranoia...

Excellent advice mac! Having a strong defense is key shannon. When I opened my third eye and started stimulating my pineal gland, I started seeing things but father helped me to develope my defenses. I viewed this as important as my physical defenses against diseases. One thing that helped was I visualized fathers sigil lit up brilliantly in demonic blue on the ceiling over my bed. Then I saw it expand untill it covered my walls too, that way my whole room was protected. It felt so good to see fathers sigil around my room, I never felt paranoid after that. HAIL SATAN!!!!!

I have also done that before and it's crazy how we happen to share some similar defense tatics.

Al Jiwah
I remember necessary affairs and execute them in due time. I teach and guide those who follow my instructions. If anyone obey me and conform to my commandments, he shall have joy, delight, and comfort.
-Satan

Mac Friday
www.joyofsatan.com

Sent: Sat, March 12, 2011 9:32:02 PM

Excellent advice mac! Having a strong defense is key shannon. When I opened my third eye and started stimulating my pineal gland, I started seeing things but father helped me to develope my defenses. I viewed this as important as my physical defenses against diseases. One thing that helped was I visualized fathers sigil lit up brilliantly in demonic blue on the ceiling over my bed. Then I saw it expand untill it covered my walls too, that way my whole room was protected. It felt so good to see fathers sigil around my room, I never felt paranoid after that. HAIL SATAN!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mac Friday <macfriday@... wrote:
I have also done that before and it's crazy how we happen to share some similar
defense tatics.

Al Jiwah
I remember necessary affairs and execute them in due time. I teach and guide
those who follow my instructions. If anyone obey me and conform to my
commandments, he shall have joy, delight, and comfort.

-Satan

Mac Friday
www.joyofsatan.com

Excellent advice mac! Having a strong defense is key shannon. When I opened my
third eye and started stimulating my pineal gland, I started seeing things but
father helped me to develope my defenses. I viewed this as important as my
physical defenses against diseases. One thing that helped was I visualized
fathers sigil lit up brilliantly in demonic blue on the ceiling over my bed.
Then I saw it expand untill it covered my walls too, that way my whole room was
protected. It felt so good to see fathers sigil around my room, I never felt
paranoid after that. HAIL SATAN!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@ wrote:

hey guys i am very proud to advance in my meditations but i get very paranoid
spiritually because i wouldnt know how to react when i start seeing things. it
has already started little by little. its hard to sleep at nite because i feel
that something may be there, not to mention seeing little things at nite. i
sleep with candles. i get afraid in complete darkness. i know its important to
advance but i too am afraid to see things. any advice that you all may have on
how to deal with this. its inevitable...
weird thing is that i use to feel this way when i was xian,not anymore :) but things may change...

I know someone with the exact same phobia. Of being surprised in a 'boo!' sort of way. I was like that too. But you would be amazed what a little void meditation does and also making a shield for yourself. Preferably a dense white one. Doesn't have to be thick just thin and dense. That way you don't rub up anyone the wrong way if you don't want to.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "SF" <knightgranham@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mac Friday <macfriday@ wrote:

I have also done that before and it's crazy how we happen to share some similar
defense tatics.

Al Jiwah
I remember necessary affairs and execute them in due time. I teach and guide
those who follow my instructions. If anyone obey me and conform to my
commandments, he shall have joy, delight, and comfort.

-Satan

Mac Friday
www.joyofsatan.com

Excellent advice mac! Having a strong defense is key shannon. When I opened my
third eye and started stimulating my pineal gland, I started seeing things but
father helped me to develope my defenses. I viewed this as important as my
physical defenses against diseases. One thing that helped was I visualized
fathers sigil lit up brilliantly in demonic blue on the ceiling over my bed.
Then I saw it expand untill it covered my walls too, that way my whole room was
protected. It felt so good to see fathers sigil around my room, I never felt
paranoid after that. HAIL SATAN!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@ wrote:

hey guys i am very proud to advance in my meditations but i get very paranoid
spiritually because i wouldnt know how to react when i start seeing things. it
has already started little by little. its hard to sleep at nite because i feel
that something may be there, not to mention seeing little things at nite. i
sleep with candles. i get afraid in complete darkness. i know its important to
advance but i too am afraid to see things. any advice that you all may have on
how to deal with this. its inevitable...

weird thing is that i use to feel this way when i was xian,not anymore :) but things may change...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back