Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Advice needed!!

shaunhardman1984

Hi everyone I'm Shaun was just looking for help and advice... Find It hard to learn alone I'm doing yoga and meditating and I'm not really getting anywhere I want to reach out to my guardian demon but I'm not getting anywhere. (Azazel name jumps out at me constantly when I think Of guardian demon,God.)
Also what should I be doing daily In terms off meditations and revising??
And a lot of people say they feel a connection with Satan and talk with him,I don't really feel it? I think I need some advice LOL!!

Also I dreamed 2 months ago I was in Satan's company he appeared as a bush that moved and spoke I said "Hi" and bowed my head. But he replied angry at me and nasty which woke me from My dream?? any clues??
Hope someone can guide me Thanks
shaun.
HAIL SATAN!!

Generally you should do a balanced program to make sure you do not neglect any aspects of the soul in the process. Also do some stretching like yoga etc. But if you want to get clairvoyant as soon as possible, you should do meditations on the upper chakras along with your third eye and empower your pineal gland.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "shaunhardman1984" <shaunhardman1984@... wrote:

Hi everyone I'm Shaun was just looking for help and advice... Find It hard to learn alone I'm doing yoga and meditating and I'm not really getting anywhere I want to reach out to my guardian demon but I'm not getting anywhere. (Azazel name jumps out at me constantly when I think Of guardian demon,God.)
And a lot of people say they feel a connection with Satan and talk with him,I don't really feel it? I think I need some advice LOL!!

Also I dreamed 2 months ago I was in Satan's company he appeared as a bush that moved and spoke I said "Hi" and bowed my head. But he replied angry at me and nasty which woke me from My dream?? any clues??
shaun.
HAIL SATAN!!

Basic Meditation Program - http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ogram.html

Even if you don't notice any change your soul is transforming, keep on Meditating and learning everything on the JoS if you haven't already.

Read about Azazel in the Demons section, he is probably your Guardian Demon, if you feel some sort of connection when thinking or reading about him.

You can do rituals to Father Satan, writing him prayers, meditate on his sigils, to strengthen your bond with him.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "shaunhardman1984" <shaunhardman1984@... wrote:

shaun.
HAIL SATAN!!

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "radzio_ss" <truth.seeker1@... wrote:

Generally you should do a balanced program to make sure you do not neglect any aspects of the soul in the process. Also do some stretching like yoga etc. But if you want to get clairvoyant as soon as possible, you should do meditations on the upper chakras along with your third eye and empower your pineal gland.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "shaunhardman1984" <shaunhardman1984@ wrote:

shaun.
HAIL SATAN!!

You can help your relationship with Satan by doing rituals. And do an aura of protection, clean aura, clean chakras, and empower your chakras as far as daily meditations go. You should also start a simple hatha yoga program.

Hail Satan!

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 6, 2013, at 9:18 AM, "shaunhardman1984" <shaunhardman1984@... wrote:

shaun.
HAIL SATAN!!

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

This is normal. Very normal. Some people believe as soon as they come they will be instantly able to set things on fire only by wishing so. I'm not saying this is particulary your case but subconsciously this might affect you. It takes a lot of time for YOU to see things. They always happen but for you to clearly realize what's going on it might take some time. For me it took literally Months - Meditating everyday and yoga as well everyday. So just be patient, you are on your way brother.

On Thu, Mar 7, 2013 at 11:47 PM, hailazazel <hailazazel@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "radzio_ss" <truth.seeker1@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "shaunhardman1984" <shaunhardman1984@ wrote:

shaun.
HAIL SATAN!!

Hi Guy's thanks for you replies and great advice!!
what a difference a couple of days can do I've been making progress and my mind really feels stronger I feel more protected in a way like know one could mentally break me at the moment..It's strange I feel strong!!
Also I went to yoga yesterday morning and at the end off the class when I was meditating My 3rd eye was bright white I was seeing a white energy around myself and this raspy voice said well done Shaun In my head?? ....
I was gobsmacked I felt love and protection poor into me?? It didn't scare me at all and also all doubt and thoughts of my past religious believes where gone.
Then This morning I was in the country side in a local country court yard when I came across this little shop... Sandy crystals I went in and spoke to a lady who had a great feeling about her we just instantly hit it off,She told me she was a witch I told her I was with Satan she smiled.
So I decided to have white sage smudging and Sandy said I had a lot off bad energy cords attached to me that was draining my energy so she asked if she could cut them I agreed with a satanic ritual knife she proceeded. I could feel my hole body tinkle,She then placed stones on points of my chakra's and did a chakra balancing which was an amazing experience when I got to my throat chakra I felt this weight lift like everything I wanted to say and bottled up released years worth of pent up shit gone. when I got to my 3rd eye penal gland area the strangest thing happened it was like a out off body experience at the end I opened my eyes and burst out crying all this emotion came out in a good way...... I felt amazing and a peace.
She then said you done great Shaun for you first time I'm really really impressed you astral projected at one point there to :)
I feel like Satan sent me there I feel completely different and feel the path to good head awaits I just feel more dedicated than ever and want to lean more and more,I want to thank Satan and the god's of hell for there guidance and love.

Hail Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!
Hail Azazel!!
Hail Astaroth!!
Hail Lilith!!

P.s forgive my writing and spelling skills never was my strong point x
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hailazazel" <hailazazel@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "radzio_ss" <truth.seeker1@ wrote:

shaun.
HAIL SATAN!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back