Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

ADVICE / HELP NEEDED (INFIGHTING?)

y_ddraig_goch_4767

I'm hoping I can get some sound advice, opinions what have you from some of you guys. There is a very long story to this but I'll try and keep it as short as possible and consice.

It all started when my aunt's ex (at the time current) common law husband / business partner started to show his true colours. Primarily he's been threatening my aunt (mentally and intimidation)he's doing mass amounts of coke and smoking a lot more weed than he has in previous years. He's conducting drug deals at the place of business (buying not selling as far as I know).

Primary problem: My aunt and Uncle (different uncle, not the coke head) cannot report him to the RCMP (in regards to the buying of drugs on business property) as they can seize all the procedes and inventory to make sure that he is not selling as well and nothing has been bought with dirty money. They've tried going to the lawyers (same person for everyone in town) to try and buy this guy out, he'll agree one second then threaten to kill my aunt or take her for everything she's got.

I asked my cousin (who dedicated a few years ago) if I could curse ro kill this dick and he said no because he's his dad. The thing is, my cousin has known this guy almost all his life and has in a way fallen victim to something along the lines of Stockholm Syndrome and been brainwashed to believe that this guy is good for them.

If I curse this ass for what he's done to my family is that technically infighting as my cousin doesn't want it done?

And I'm doing this for my aunt more than my cousin for two reasons: He's threatening my aunt and my cousin is actually being a complete dick to his mum (breaking shit, stealing from her, being a total child).

I spoke to a friend of mine who is SS and he said that in his opinion as long as I'm doing it for my aunt and not cousin and if I feel that my cousin is brainwashed into believing that this junkie is good for them than its not infighting.

Any advice and opinions are truely appreciated.

Execute justice on your own. Don't ask for help. This is a serious case. If your friend is protecting this asshole that terrorizes people and sells drugs, I don't think you should be even questioning anyone. No its not infighting. He threatens your family and if you love them you should protect them. This is my own opinion. But the other, far and safer route is use your powers not to kill, but to completely and eternally bind that fool from threating your family. This would probably work better. Its not infighting, you're not attacking your cousin anyways.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "y_ddraig_goch_4767" <y_ddraig_goch_4767@... wrote:

I'm hoping I can get some sound advice, opinions what have you from some of you guys. There is a very long story to this but I'll try and keep it as short as possible and consice.

It all started when my aunt's ex (at the time current) common law husband / business partner started to show his true colours. Primarily he's been threatening my aunt (mentally and intimidation)he's doing mass amounts of coke and smoking a lot more weed than he has in previous years. He's conducting drug deals at the place of business (buying not selling as far as I know).

Primary problem: My aunt and Uncle (different uncle, not the coke head) cannot report him to the RCMP (in regards to the buying of drugs on business property) as they can seize all the procedes and inventory to make sure that he is not selling as well and nothing has been bought with dirty money. They've tried going to the lawyers (same person for everyone in town) to try and buy this guy out, he'll agree one second then threaten to kill my aunt or take her for everything she's got.

I asked my cousin (who dedicated a few years ago) if I could curse ro kill this dick and he said no because he's his dad. The thing is, my cousin has known this guy almost all his life and has in a way fallen victim to something along the lines of Stockholm Syndrome and been brainwashed to believe that this guy is good for them.

If I curse this ass for what he's done to my family is that technically infighting as my cousin doesn't want it done?

And I'm doing this for my aunt more than my cousin for two reasons: He's threatening my aunt and my cousin is actually being a complete dick to his mum (breaking shit, stealing from her, being a total child).

I spoke to a friend of mine who is SS and he said that in his opinion as long as I'm doing it for my aunt and not cousin and if I feel that my cousin is brainwashed into believing that this junkie is good for them than its not infighting.

That's the way I look at it (in regards to the infighting aspect) I'm protecting my own. Cheers for your 2 cents mate

To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, August 10, 2012 10:46:13 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: ADVICE / HELP NEEDED (INFIGHTING?)

Execute justice on your own. Don't ask for help. This is a serious case. If your friend is protecting this asshole that terrorizes people and sells drugs, I don't think you should be even questioning anyone. No its not infighting. He threatens your family and if you love them you should protect them. This is my own opinion. But the other, far and safer route is use your powers not to kill, but to completely and eternally bind that fool from threating your family. This would probably work better. Its not infighting, you're not attacking your cousin anyways.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "y_ddraig_goch_4767" <y_ddraig_goch_4767@... wrote:

<td val[/IMG]In my own opinion cursing family is some pretty heavy shit.I have had a reason to curse my wifes mother for the abuse she has caused her and putting me in jail.But now I am seeing her getting clean and sober and have decided to let her live.And she is really trying to rebuild her relationship with her daughter.But we will never fully trust her again and she owes us money.So you need to think before you kill family sometimes but not always.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] ADVICE / HELP NEEDED (INFIGHTING?)
Sent: Fri, Aug 10, 2012 3:38:17 AM

<td val[/IMG]   I'm hoping I can get some sound advice, opinions what have you from some of you guys. There is a very long story to this but I'll try and keep it as short as possible and consice.

[/TD]

I kind of agree, Brian. We must remember that they are with out and is not all their fault. But sometimes it depends on how much damage has the person or whole family has done. It is all up to the decision of the individual.
 Hail Satan!

To: "JoyofSatan666@yahoogroups com" <[email protected]; "y_ddraig_goch_4767@..." <y_ddraig_goch_4767@...
Sent: Friday, August 10, 2012 6:34 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] ADVICE / HELP NEEDED (INFIGHTING?)

<td style="font:[/IMG]In my own opinion cursing family is some pretty heavy shit.I have had a reason to curse my wifes mother for the abuse she has caused her and putting me in jail.But now I am seeing her getting clean and sober and have decided to let her live.And she is really trying to rebuild her relationship with her daughter.But we will never fully trust her again and she owes us money.So you need to think before you kill family sometimes but not always.

<td style="font:[/IMG]   I'm hoping I can get some sound advice, opinions what have you from some of you guys. There is a very long story to this but I'll try and keep it as short as possible and consice.

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Yes the ultimate decision is the mages yes.Just don't be to hasty and above all ask Satan in a ritual that's what Raven and I do.

To: [email protected] <[email protected];
Sent: Fri, Aug 10, 2012 10:56:07 PM

<td val[/IMG]   I kind of agree, Brian. We must remember that they are with out and is not all their fault. But sometimes it depends on how much damage has the person or whole family has done. It is all up to the decision of the individual.
 Hail Satan!

To: "JoyofSatan666@yahoogroups com" <[email protected]; "y_ddraig_goch_4767@..." <y_ddraig_goch_4767@...
Sent: Friday, August 10, 2012 6:34 PM

<td style="font:[/IMG]In my own opinion cursing family is some pretty heavy shit.I have had a reason to curse my wifes mother for the abuse she has caused her and putting me in jail.But now I am seeing her getting clean and sober and have decided to let her live.And she is really trying to rebuild her relationship with her daughter.But we will never fully trust her again and she owes us money.So you need to think before you kill family sometimes but not always.

<td style="font:[/IMG]   I'm hoping I can get some sound advice, opinions what have you from some of you guys. There is a very long story to this but I'll try and keep it as short as possible and consice.

[/TD]

[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back