Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

advice from my brothers and sisters about this girl i really like

hailourtruegod1

So I recently started talking to one of my exes again. We went out like about 8 years ago. I am her first kiss too. I broke up with her after like 3 months. Honestly I don't have a legit reason why. Perhaps I was just a little dumb,boy back then. She is literally one if not the only girl I u dated that never have,me reason to be upset with her. I remember we would talk for hours on the phone n we wouldn't even have those long pauses of silence.let me skip to now so I won't make this too long.
We started talking again about a month and a half ago. And we did we really kick it off. We reminisced a ever about us and everyday we have talked on the phone just like we did back then. Hours on the phone n none of those awkward pauses of silence. And talking to get again made me realized how much I liked this girl. Btw she lives in Illinois where liver swell but I moved to Florida like two months for a job.
The more I talk to her the more I seem to like her. And she has admitted to like me alot to. I even told her we should get give it another shot when I go over there again. She told me she would really like too. The only problem is she has gone thru some really bad break UPS and told.me that for the past year she has been enjoying being single. She hasn't even thought about being a relationship until until recently. She says she like everything I have been telling her and would like too see where we go if we hook up again. I've written poems about her n said them to her. I even asked her out over a poem but I told her she didn't have to answer me anytime soon cuz one we are far away at the time and two I know she's going thru some things that she needs to figure. I said answer when ur ready. And for 2 -3 weeks we started calling each other babe and pretty much just talking alot and like are bf n gf. But recently she is acting strange. She used to speak to me with compassion n all sweet but for these past several days she stopped that. She doesn't even call me or text me like she used to. I also been kinda stressed cuz of work n recently we got into two small arguments but we came to the conclusion they were both misunderstandings.
I understand what she's going thru but she doesn't even want to talk to about when I ask her what's wrong. It kinda starting to make me feel like I did something wrong but I know I haven't. I'm trying my best to just let it go n give her space which I have been doing but she keeps coming up in my mind and idk I do really like her. We really are very compatible that it kinda surprised me. I told her I never met a girl like her before. One that I get along with so much and that we have so much in common. She even said that we really are very compatible. Oh she read me a sweet little poem she wrote for me.
I'm confused brothers and sisters. Can someone please give me advice as in what I should do? I have never asked helped for this kind of thing and it took me alot of courage to write all this. I usually try to figure things by myself but idk I feel like I could use some help from my new family since I do enjoy taking into consideration what u guys write here. And alot of what u guys have written has helped me.
PS sorry if this is really long.

what u need help for?
we cnt fix ur relationship, or do anything abt it
what u wrote was basically how u guys talk and how far
no point to it ?!
and had few arguments?
im sure u can handle it yourself
you can use meditations or rituals
this is not that serious.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hailourtruegod" <hailourtruegod@... wrote:

So I recently started talking to one of my exes again. We went out like about 8 years ago. I am her first kiss too. I broke up with her after like 3 months. Honestly I don't have a legit reason why. Perhaps I was just a little dumb,boy back then. She is literally one if not the only girl I u dated that never have,me reason to be upset with her. I remember we would talk for hours on the phone n we wouldn't even have those long pauses of silence.let me skip to now so I won't make this too long.
We started talking again about a month and a half ago. And we did we really kick it off. We reminisced a ever about us and everyday we have talked on the phone just like we did back then. Hours on the phone n none of those awkward pauses of silence. And talking to get again made me realized how much I liked this girl. Btw she lives in Illinois where liver swell but I moved to Florida like two months for a job.
The more I talk to her the more I seem to like her. And she has admitted to like me alot to. I even told her we should get give it another shot when I go over there again. She told me she would really like too. The only problem is she has gone thru some really bad break UPS and told.me that for the past year she has been enjoying being single. She hasn't even thought about being a relationship until until recently. She says she like everything I have been telling her and would like too see where we go if we hook up again. I've written poems about her n said them to her. I even asked her out over a poem but I told her she didn't have to answer me anytime soon cuz one we are far away at the time and two I know she's going thru some things that she needs to figure. I said answer when ur ready. And for 2 -3 weeks we started calling each other babe and pretty much just talking alot and like are bf n gf. But recently she is acting strange. She used to speak to me with compassion n all sweet but for these past several days she stopped that. She doesn't even call me or text me like she used to. I also been kinda stressed cuz of work n recently we got into two small arguments but we came to the conclusion they were both misunderstandings.
I understand what she's going thru but she doesn't even want to talk to about when I ask her what's wrong. It kinda starting to make me feel like I did something wrong but I know I haven't. I'm trying my best to just let it go n give her space which I have been doing but she keeps coming up in my mind and idk I do really like her. We really are very compatible that it kinda surprised me. I told her I never met a girl like her before. One that I get along with so much and that we have so much in common. She even said that we really are very compatible. Oh she read me a sweet little poem she wrote for me.
I'm confused brothers and sisters. Can someone please give me advice as in what I should do? I have never asked helped for this kind of thing and it took me alot of courage to write all this. I usually try to figure things by myself but idk I feel like I could use some help from my new family since I do enjoy taking into consideration what u guys write here. And alot of what u guys have written has helped me.

What you wrote is completely irrelevant to the purpose of this group, it's about SS not relationship advice.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hailourtruegod" <hailourtruegod@... wrote:

You guys are right. This is one of the reasons I didn't want to write this.
I thought I would be wasting ur times. I'm sorry. I didn't think u guys can fix just wanted some advice that's all. Nothing more. Oh n I know I can do ritual n,meditations,but I just don't want to pull her strings cuz I do like her alot so I want whatever is,meant to happen to happen naturally n not cuz I "manipulated her. But anyways thanks either way. I shouldn't be mixing these two things together cuz I did tell myself before that I won't, let anything come between me and SS.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

What you wrote is completely irrelevant to the purpose of this group, it's about SS not relationship advice.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hailourtruegod" <hailourtruegod@ wrote:

Don't tell me you believe in the popular love spell manipulation myth too?? It's just BS and comes from people who don't know nor understand how the spell works, the love spell doesn't manipulate any more than physical flirting does. In fact if you don't want to manipulate her you shouldn't talk at all, because every action which seeks to cause her to think something, even if it's just talk it's manipulative. I'm copypasting something I wrote before about this:

""how is forcing someone to love you through magic any different then
brainwashing?"

I'm detecting a wrong presupposition here: "FORCING" to love you. The love
spell, all what it does is creates loving feelings in a person, just like
physical seduction does. It's nothing more nor less than that, and the person is
free to accept or deny these loving feelings. The same with sex magick. It
creates desire in that person just like you're physically seducing them. Just
like you can use words to talk to a person and create them loving feelings by
telling them nice things, or arousing them by using certain words, using a love
spell does exactly the same thing.

Are these above manipulative?Yes, they are manipulative just in the exact same
way seduction, persuasion, rapport, making friends, mutual relationships or
leadership are manipulative. But hey, you're doing these all the time, aren't
you?"

I thought I would be wasting ur times. I'm sorry. I didn't think u guys can fix just wanted some advice that's all. Nothing more. Oh n I know I can do ritual n,meditations,but I just don't want to pull her strings cuz I do like her alot so I want whatever is,meant to happen to happen naturally n not cuz I "manipulated her. But anyways thanks either way. I shouldn't be mixing these two things together cuz I did tell myself before that I won't, let anything come between me and SS.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hailourtruegod" <hailourtruegod@ wrote:

I'm also copyypasting this to show that almost any action you do all the time that involves interacting with other humans or anything that makes them like you is manipulative to some degree:

"Here is a list of how Mind Control is used in everyday life:
• Motivating a child to eagerly perform better in school
• Creating obedience to a religious of political figure
• Creating a feeling of superiority towards one group
• Motivating a prospect to buy a specific product or service
• Creating panic to sell a certain stock
• Instilling trust in the authority that is speaking to you on the
television
• Creating contempt for the competition while establishing greater
customer loyalty
• Bringing in greater revenues
• Bringing an attractive person into a romantic or sexual encounter
• Selling an undervalued product for a higher price
• Talking a cop out of a traffic ticket
• Making a spectator believe in psych abilities
• Causing someone to reevaluate their prior beliefs
The list can go on and on.
In all of these cases the controller clearly knows his or her
outcomes and objectives.
It is safe to say that any time you want something that involves
motivating someone to do something or when people do something
without questioning why they are doing it some form of Mind Control
is involved, whether it is intentional or not. So we are using Mind
Control all the time. Even the act of having your partner take out the
garbage could not happen without some form of setup, conditioning
and Mind Control. If you doubt it ask a stranger to take out your
garbage and see what kind of compliance you get.""

(This was from the book Mind Control 101)

If you want to not manipulate anyone so better avoid ALL above activities which you probably do ALL the time.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

Don't tell me you believe in the popular love spell manipulation myth too?? It's just BS and comes from people who don't know nor understand how the spell works, the love spell doesn't manipulate any more than physical flirting does. In fact if you don't want to manipulate her you shouldn't talk at all, because every action which seeks to cause her to think something, even if it's just talk it's manipulative. I'm copypasting something I wrote before about this:

brainwashing?"

physical seduction does. It's nothing more nor less than that, and the person is

you?"

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

Ugh lol I guess that one post about that girl who was obsessed with that guy that didn't seem interested in her she was kinda going all crazy in here. Idk if u remember but yea that kinda made me think bad about the spells. I mean at first I didn't think of it like that but then that post confused the crap outta me lol. I guess it's my fault for not asking a question. I just didn't want to bring the post up again since u guys seemed upset as to how that chick was acting. But thanks fire starter for clearing that up for me. Like I said I didn't want to ur waste ur time but I appreciate the help alot.

brainwashing?"

you?"

Yes, a girl can be obsessed in someone who doesn't seem interested, but everyone knows that you can do that to a girl without using any spells, it's the same thing. There are hundreds of "how to get laid" books for guys which talk about arousing a woman using words and body language and certain behaviors. There are guys who do that unconsciously all the time that's why are successful. This is no more or less manipulative than the love spells, really.

Ugh lol I guess that one post about that girl who was obsessed with that guy that didn't seem interested in her she was kinda going all crazy in here. Idk if u remember but yea that kinda made me think bad about the spells. I mean at first I didn't think of it like that but then that post confused the crap outta me lol. I guess it's my fault for not asking a question. I just didn't want to bring the post up again since u guys seemed upset as to how that chick was acting. But thanks fire starter for clearing that up for me. Like I said I didn't want to ur waste ur time but I appreciate the help alot.

brainwashing?"

you?"

Hmmm I never seen it like that but it does make sense tho. Well this lifted alot of weight of shoulders lol. N not just for what I'm going thru with this chicky but in other things . Hmm I can say this is going to help see things more clear.
I'm guessing with the mind power we get from our meditations these "manipulations" become stronger right? With what u wrote I'm understanding as to how it happens exactly alot more. Again thanks fire starter

Yes, a girl can be obsessed in someone who doesn't seem interested, but everyone knows that you can do that to a girl without using any spells, it's the same thing. There are hundreds of "how to get laid" books for guys which talk about arousing a woman using words and body language and certain behaviors. There are guys who do that unconsciously all the time that's why are successful. This is no more or less manipulative than the love spells, really.

brainwashing?"

you?"

My opinion is, if she is a with-out is not really worth the time at all.

Hail Satan!
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, May 12, 2013 2:13 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] advice from my brothers and sisters about this girl i really like

Hah i had similar situation. Just igive her space, she may love you but she still needs her space. i am just like you, which i can judge from that text. Anyyway, make a list of hobbies or to do list, keep yourself occupied, and get out of daily habits when it s about her. Do not send her message for example every morning and every night. They find it romantic here and there, but not always. when she see that you are not there when she is used to have you, message or call for example, she will miss you instantly. I speak from experience. play a bit hard to get, bbut be nice and caring every often.

------------------------------
On Sun, May 12, 2013 12:52 PM PDT Light Algur wrote:

My opinion is, if she is a with-out is not really worth the time at all.

Hail Satan!

Sent: Sunday, May 12, 2013 2:13 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] advice from my brothers and sisters about this girl i really like

The more I talk to her the more I seem to like her. And she has admitted to like me alot to. I even told her we should get give it another shot when I go over there again. She told me she would really like too. The only problem is she has gone thru some really bad break UPS and told.me that for the past year she has been enjoying being single. She hasn't even thought about being a relationship until until recently. She says she like everything I have been telling her and would like too see where we go if we hook up again. I've written poems about her n said them to her. I even asked her out over a poem but I told her she didn't have to answer me anytime soon cuz one we are far away at the time and two I know she's going thru some things that she needs to figure. I said answer when ur ready. And for 2 -3 weeks we started calling each other babe and pretty much just talking alot and like are bf n gf. But recently she is acting strange. She used to speak
to me with compassion n all sweet but for these past several days she stopped that. She doesn't even call me or text me like she used to. I also been kinda stressed cuz of work n recently we got into two small arguments but we came to the conclusion they were both misunderstandings.

http://answers.yahoo.com/ use this site :)

you can add in the zodiac signs and put it in the horoscopes category

the way the world is
and how things re happening around us,
EVERYONE should be focus on advancing
not girls.

Hmmm I never seen it like that but it does make sense tho. Well this lifted alot of weight of shoulders lol. N not just for what I'm going thru with this chicky but in other things . Hmm I can say this is going to help see things more clear.
I'm guessing with the mind power we get from our meditations these "manipulations" become stronger right? With what u wrote I'm understanding as to how it happens exactly alot more. Again thanks fire starter

brainwashing?"

you?"

Keep things in balance. It's nice to chase the feelings of love, or being caught up in love. It's fun and exciting, I know.But it eats up time like nothing else. It's worse then playing video games for hours or watching reality tv. Don't let this girl take up so much space in your head. Keep a straight head on your shoulders.Continue meditating, studying, yoga, doing your rituals and working on your relationship with Lord Satan.
I am not implying you should drop her like a hot potato. But it sounds like she has baggage from her past relationships and it's HER responsibility to deal with it, not dump it at your doorstep along with herself, saying,  "take it all and help me sort this out and maybe we can be together." While flashing a pretty smile and puppy-dog eyes. Or whatever else at you.
If she's playing games, you won't know while the blinds are on your eyes because you have such strong feelings for her.
Take a step back. Get your life in order, set your priorities straight.Don't forget what's important right now. If she truly cares for you, she will realize it's not just ALL ABOUT HER. She will see you have important things in your life, and SHE will MAKE time for YOU.It shouldn't be the other way around.
Why do I say this? Because you're a Satanist. And therefore you have more worth then her in this world, and you also have a lot more worth then billions of people in this world. I would see you rise and become strong in all ways.
Loving another is not a weakness. But it would be better if you focused on Lord Satan and Satanism, yourself (spiritually, mentally, physically) as well as what other responsibilities you have in your life.These crushes are just a passing fancy.
You keep at all this, and Lord Satan will bring someone into your life who will grow as you grow, encourage each other, and you don't waste meaningless time batting eyelashes and exchanging sweet words over the phone with someone who is not a Satanist. 
As you mature and grow, spiritually and mentally, these people who are without are not at the same level we are at. And it gets harder to relate to them. We shouldn't need to "dumb" ourselves down just to relate to others. Or talk about mundane things. Unless it's loved ones who have been in your life (family, childhood or longtime friends, etc.) Even then that will change.

Sent: Monday, May 13, 2013 5:59:52 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: advice from my brothers and sisters about this girl i really like

Another few things I missed.Our first crush, or bf/gf, always seems so important, so sweet. There are other fish in the sea, never forget that. I remember my first serious bf in high school, and I thought we were so compatible and would be together a long time. No. People grow and change. And you WILL outgrow her, if she chooses to be as one without.
People need to stop playing games. Women get mad at men and then expect guys to know what they are mad about. Like men are thought-readers.This is immature and shows her immaturity. You two need to be straight up and honest with each other.Seems you like her more then she likes you. Judging from your post.
YOU, YOUR growth (spiritually, mentally, physically), YOUR dreams, YOUR life, is more important then her.If she wants to be a part of your life, she should prove that she's mature and worthy of being in it.

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Monday, May 13, 2013 3:10:14 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: advice from my brothers and sisters about this girl i really like

Keep things in balance. It's nice to chase the feelings of love, or being caught up in love. It's fun and exciting, I know.But it eats up time like nothing else. It's worse then playing video games for hours or watching reality tv. Don't let this girl take up so much space in your head. Keep a straight head on your shoulders.Continue meditating, studying, yoga, doing your rituals and working on your relationship with Lord Satan.
I am not implying you should drop her like a hot potato. But it sounds like she has baggage from her past relationships and it's HER responsibility to deal with it, not dump it at your doorstep along with herself, saying,  "take it all and help me sort this out and maybe we can be together." While flashing a pretty smile and puppy-dog eyes. Or whatever else at you.
If she's playing games, you won't know while the blinds are on your eyes because you have such strong feelings for her.
Take a step back. Get your life in order, set your priorities straight.Don't forget what's important right now. If she truly cares for you, she will realize it's not just ALL ABOUT HER. She will see you have important things in your life, and SHE will MAKE time for YOU.It shouldn't be the other way around.
Why do I say this? Because you're a Satanist. And therefore you have more worth then her in this world, and you also have a lot more worth then billions of people in this world. I would see you rise and become strong in all ways.
Loving another is not a weakness. But it would be better if you focused on Lord Satan and Satanism, yourself (spiritually, mentally, physically) as well as what other responsibilities you have in your life.These crushes are just a passing fancy.
You keep at all this, and Lord Satan will bring someone into your life who will grow as you grow, encourage each other, and you don't waste meaningless time batting eyelashes and exchanging sweet words over the phone with someone who is not a Satanist. 
As you mature and grow, spiritually and mentally, these people who are without are not at the same level we are at. And it gets harder to relate to them. We shouldn't need to "dumb" ourselves down just to relate to others. Or talk about mundane things. Unless it's loved ones who have been in your life (family, childhood or longtime friends, etc.) Even then that will change.

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: advice from my brothers and sisters about this girl i really like

Well said magus .Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTNFrom: Magus Immortalis <magus.immortalis@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Mon, 13 May 2013 12:10:14 -0700 (PDT)To: [email protected]<[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: advice from my brothers and sisters about this girl i really like

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back