Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Advice for planetary squares

dr4g0nh34t

I have an important question, and a troubled situation.
Due to recent depressions i have been hospitalized in a mental institution. With some help from Father Satan I am getting out of that shithole of kikes and their puppets. Now I live under protection from a help organization that assists me in becoming more independent for my living situation. So I will be going back there and need to make progress in my mental health. I have had a past of extreme explosions of rage and similar trouble such as maintaining my day to day rhythm, basically a lot of trouble I need to solve and I want to start with a planetary square for my mental issues.
I just have no idea which square (or squares) I should do and when to start doing them. I also need to know a good moment to start doing binding spells on my parents and a couple others who keep troubling me with these Jewish attempts to reprogram me to give up my spirituality.

All advice is greatly appreciated and I hope my Satanic brothers and sisters can get me started on this.

HAIL SATAN
HAIL GAMORI
HAIL ALL THE GODS OF DU'AT

Chakra Meditations and void meditation are the most important to be doing.Also the RTR's Iv had the same problem and got out of it, they forced medications on me I don't know your situation but they can be very bad. Just doing those 2 things along with The RTR's will definitely help. But if you can control yourself,(I don't know where you are already) Then The sun square got me out and I stayed out, Just be very exact in the number of repetitions and pronunciation, it should work good. The energy can get pretty intense.
HAIL SATAN!

Well I wasn't expecting to find @Lydia's forum post on healing psychological damage and that got me searching for her recent dates for workings post here so I really wanna make a HUGE thank you to Lydia for these posts coming Sunday I'm going to start that working

HAIL SATAN
HAIL GAMORI

For the binding spell, do it during a full moon and if you can during an hour of Saturn. Just make sure to avoid the moon in void. I know nothing about planetary squares; however, I HIGHLY recommend that you do the ritual aura cleaning and aura of protection to help with your mental health issues as they get rid of enemy bindings, curses, and negative energies and protect you from them. This is due to the recent curses that kikes have been putting on us for doing Satan's work. I also recommend that you hold off on the binding until your aura is protected enough just to be on the safe side, but that's just my opinion anyways.
Aura Cleaninghttp://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/1-2-17.htm
Aura of Protectionhttp://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/1_26_17.htm
Hope this helps!
Hail Satan!

The only 'problem' so to say with the binding spell is, due to trouble with my parents and multiple people from mental institutions I am forced to remain in 'treatment' with, not buying their lies and just mostly ignoring the BS they constantly spew. But because of this I need to do four or five bindings in a REALLY short time, can these be done simultaneously because I'm not taking risks they might get budged so going for the full 40 day workings on each, so each a full moon for starting them I'm going to to get into a bit of a hassle with this.
Any advice on how to perform multiple binding spells in a less than 3 months period would be great.

HAIL SATAN
HAIL GAMORI

Glad to help my fellow SS. This reminds me though that it's the end of July and I need to get started on the next months schedule :)

---In [email protected], <dr4g0nh34t@... wrote :

Well I wasn't expecting to find @Lydia's forum post on healing psychological damage and that got me searching for her recent dates for workings post here so I really wanna make a HUGE thank you to Lydia for these posts coming Sunday I'm going to start that working

HAIL SATAN
HAIL GAMORI

You can do multiple binding workings at the same time. At the bare minimum, there should be 30 minutes between binding each person. Waiting a few hours between binding each person is even better. Binding several people in rapid succession without waiting will cause the energies to interfere.

Also, if you are stuck in a mental hospital, spending hours a day vibrating runes and mantras is not going to make your family and the staff at the mental hospital want to let you out. According to "normal" society, vibrating  runes is not a "normal" thing to do. If you want to get out, you need to play the political game. Tell the doctors and your family whatever they want to hear. They want to hear that aliens do not exist, psychic power does not exist, only the physical exists, ghosts and Demons are not real, jews are a heavily persecuted minority group that had to suffer through the holocaust, Hitler was the biggest bad guy of the 20th century, Satan is the bad guy, and that you wan to get a job and be a productive, law-abiding member of society. They will not let you out unless they think you are "normal," meaning thy need to think you are a boring, heavily programmed slave worker just like them. You should not be seen doing "abnormal" things like doing RTRs, breathing exercises, or even something like the 5 Tibetans. You can get away with yoga and that is about it. You can meditate while pretending to be asleep. You can use visualization and positive affirmations to improve your consistency and control the rage. An hour a day of positive affirmations and visualization will work wonders to improve your consistency and improve control over your emotions and it won't make the doctors think you are insane.

Thanks for the advice for the bindings, as for the Jewish hospital I got out of that shithole luckily, the moment of my original post I already knew I would be going home the next day.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back