Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Advice for new satanist

ajrm98

I have been researching and studying satanism for a while. I was trying to look into more in depth infromation on it if I can be provided with it. I have yet to dedicate myself but am committed to do so when the time is right i am not under age but however am 18 and still live under my parents rule. I can't freely study this at will as well as do or practice rituals or many time for meditation. Therefore I can't actually buy books so my resources are through the internet. I will take any advice and of course decide for myself what is the best path for me to take as long as it is in what you tell me.

You should study the Joy of Satan website and the information in Satan's Library:

www.joyofsatan.org

Satan's Library
http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/English666.htm  http://www.joyofsatan.org  

---In [email protected], <ajrm98@... wrote :

I have been researching and studying satanism for a while. I was trying to look into more in depth infromation on it if I can be provided with it. I have yet to dedicate myself but am committed to do so when the time is right i am not under age but however am 18 and still live under my parents rule. I can't freely study this at will as well as do or practice rituals or many time for meditation. Therefore I can't actually buy books so my resources are through the internet. I will take any advice and of course decide for myself what is the best path for me to take as long as it is in what you tell me.

As long as you have access to the internet you're good. You can find all info you need on joyofsatan.org and the connected websites (you'll find them quickly). If there's anything you need you can ask here.

En btw
You can not be committed unless you have dedicated.
Only after the dedication will you truely be a Satanist. And careful abt meditation if you are not dedicated in that case, you will open yourself to the enemy and you will have no protection. Again, Dark blessings. DevilsAdvocate Nic On Nov 29, 2016 7:20 PM, "devilsAdvocate Nic" <nic.dn6@... wrote:
Careful abt what books you buy. If theres anything Satanic in the bookstores i can guarantee you its been corrupt. The best source of infor i recommend is from the joS ministry and site. Its only on there...well our site that i have found legit infor. The rest of it out there is so bogus...en can even be harmful. So becareful
Dark blessings Hail Satan
Hail all hell DevilsAdvocate Nic On Nov 28, 2016 10:56 AM, "ajrm98@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Careful abt what books you buy. If theres anything Satanic in the bookstores i can guarantee you its been corrupt. The best source of infor i recommend is from the joS ministry and site. Its only on there...well our site that i have found legit infor. The rest of it out there is so bogus...en can even be harmful. So becareful
Dark blessings Hail Satan
Hail all hell DevilsAdvocate Nic
On Nov 28, 2016 10:56 AM, "ajrm98@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

% ajrm98

Many are interested in answering your questions on here.  I myself and most of us expect that new people will at least look at and go over the materials presented at;

www,joyofsatan.org

I understand that you are concerned about joining, doing the Dedication Ritual and so forth and then not being able to practice, because of your parents.  But, there are many things you can do to get around these limitations.  You have to get "creative". 

And their are many on here that have been through what you are going through and would definitely offer you some good advice.

But, I think in order for you to get the answers you seek, you need to be very specific about describing the "exact" problem your having. 

For example:

Meditation is a must.  Why can't you do meditations?  Why do you have to tell your parents that your doing Satanic Meditations?  Why can't you just tell them that your doing some other meditation?   

There are also a few PDFs I have come across if you search for them for iphone and maybe other phones. And if you have a Kindle or a Kindle app there are very few free books there downloadable and I maybe some books for a fee. But I haven't looked into that much. :) I am also new though.

There are also a few PDFs I have come across if you search for them for iphone and maybe other phones. And if you have a Kindle or a Kindle app there are very few free books there downloadable and I maybe some books for a fee. But I haven't looked into that much. :) I am also new though.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back