Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

advanced void meditation

spiritual.jedi

I do void meditation and i have a feeling im not advancing. I focus on the spot on the wall.. i have a feeling im at the same level all the time. Should i do advanced void meditation exercises like visualizing object in my mind and focusing on it or do any other meditations which are advanced? Please answer.
Hail Satan/Lucifer!
Hail Leraje!
Hail Andras!

Yes that is because advancement comes by increase the ammount of energy in your soul, the ammount of light in your soul...That happens by working on the chakras. Working on the chakras should be your main priority by far.
Yes learning to still your mind, control yourself and many other things are all parts of advancement but the main part of advancement is by far is working on your chakras.

Void meditation will help you gain control over your thoughts which is very necessary for a Spiritual Satanist. A powerful mind that is uncontrollable can cause problems.
As I said, void meditation will help you gain control over the mind but you want to be empowering your soul also. What meditations have you not done? Have you opened your chakras? Have you learned to cleanse your aura and aura of protection? These are necessary things for your development. 
If you haven’t done those things then you could always do this meditation program 
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ba8fiob53cky6 ... y.pdf?dl=1

If you have done those things then read thishttp://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ogram.html
Also, for your void meditation problem, try other forms of it. Set a task(any task) such as folding your clothes, cleaning up a bit or whatever and just focus 100% on  that finishing that task and void any thoughts that come to mind and retain your focus on what you’re doing. Eyes opened obviously. That is a simple form of void meditation. 

No i did not do aura of protection. Can you please tell me, do i do aura of protection the same way i do Energy meditation?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back