Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Advanced Chakra Spinning

It says on JoS to spin you Chakras at 1x the speed of light, but you are not limited to this, I have found that I am able to handle 4x the speed of light, and I wont stop going up in speed until I complete the Magnum Opus. When I first went to 2x the speed of light, I felt a little dizzy at first, but it settled down. I thought I would let every one in on (although I am sure I am not the first person to find this out) this more advanced method of spinning.

On High priest Vavim Baghie's old site, he said he was spinning at 6x times the speed of light, and then when his dragon rose, 9x.
 Hail Satan!

To: [email protected]
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2014 15:40:43 -0800
Subject: [Advanced_Meditation] Advanced Chakra Spinning

It says on JoS to spin you Chakras at 1x the speed of light, but you are not limited to this, I have found that I am able to handle 4x the speed of light, and I wont stop going up in speed until I complete the Magnum Opus. When I first went to 2x the speed of light, I felt a little dizzy at first, but it settled down. I thought I would let every one in on (although I am sure I am not the first person to find this out) this more advanced method of spinning.

Vovim Baghie was spinning all his aspects at 6x the speed of light until he became initially risen, then he went to 9x. you slowly work up ofcourse.

Aspects:

Chakras

Wings and kundalini wings

Astral body, mental body , astral body

Four (technically 5) Pillars

Aura

No!!!! Most certainly not. You must keep building your bio electricity daily and do not stop what you've started, lest you lapse in energy reserve. This only grants imbalance in the third eyes power such as its ability over the sinuses and overall eyesight and ability to visualize not to mention minor mood swings involving the intuition and registering information. KEEP SPINNING IT!!!! HAIL FATHER SATAN &THE PANTHEON OF ORION!!!! HAIL LILITH!!!! HAIL ADOLF HITLER & HEINRICH HIMMLER!!!! THE FOURTH REICH WILL DELIVER THE COUP DE GRACE!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back