Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

ADHD Motor Problems and Excessive Sweating

andrewmonm45

I have presented an alleged ADHD and excessive sweating of hands and feet, I aspire only to perfectionism in my health, what could I do to get rid of physical discomforts? Thanks Hail Satan

Hyperhydrosis literally means excessive water.

It has many causes, most of which modern medicine does not understand.

Do your palms feel excessively hot?

Or something else.

Yes, I think my hands and feets are always very hot, even in places with cold weather,When I do exercise the sweat fluid is excessive throughout the body

I dont have Difficulty sleeping and my sweating is less when i sleep because of the air conditioner

I sometimes eat so much food when i have anxiety, hope for the best in this help, thank you

When you get anxious, do you ever get then feeling of something rushing upwards to your heart or throat?

Are you just suffering from social anxiety?

?HAIL SATAN?
On Tue, Jun 6, 2017 at 2:16 am, andrewmonm45@... [SSHealth]<[email protected] wrote:   I have presented an alleged ADHD and excessive sweating of hands and feet, I aspire only to perfectionism in my health, what could I do to get rid of physical discomforts? Thanks Hail Satan

Just tachycardia and hyperhidrosis of hands and feets at the point that they make my life more complicated than it should be

Just a little, is more physical anxiety because of hiperactivity and attention problems that i already have because of a bad development, they say is ADHD, they gave me pills in the past that doesnt even make me feel better, on the current days of my life am just trying to quit medication for good in a few months i will finish with that, thanks hope for my health is what i mostly need on this days, school is difficult for me i dream to be illuminated and completely healthy with all my body and brain 

Hail Satan! 

From what I can gather...

You are experiencing a mild empty heat syndrome, particularly of the heart.

A sedating, cooling substance which might be of benefit is crushed and powdered oyster shell, combined with ophiopogon tuber. Some Baical Skull cap wouldn't go astray either.

This should act to reduce sweating, clear heat and reduce the anxiety you are experiencing with minimal effect or additive side effects from your medication.

Where could i buy these products and what could be the least side effects that i may present? Thank you so much!

This really depends on where you live and what kind of access you have to a Chinese Herbal market.

Some of these products would be available online, again depending on where you live.

The main side affect of a combination such as the above would be sedation, but it would be mild in comparison with what a pharmaceutical agent might provoke.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back