Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

addiction

jakes

i am finally quiting my habit of marijuana, i am only 23 years old but my addiction has controlled my life for the better part of ten years and i am tired of inebriation. the problem is that my body at this point is much stronger than my mind.right now as i type this i am looking for anyreason to pyhsically lash out and fuck somebody up with or without cause. i still have respect for what the herb can do but at this point and time in my life i cannot do it anymore, it has only been holding me back from many nights of sex, meditation,and being a good role model for my kids, knowing this helps me to resist the last bowl i have been saving but it is not enough. "i am a representive of Satan and have no reason to crave artificial stimulation" is what my mind tells me but my body still does crave it.my anger shows it. pretty much my whole life i have held a smile,never have i been an angry person, like i am right now. i am reluctant to call upon Buer because i know that my addiction is only in my head and i feel that i would only be wasting his time. has anybody else had sucess with curbing mary jane if so can you please give me sometips, foods to eat, or meditations that may help me. thank you

HAIL SATAN AND THE GODS OF HELL
sNaKoB

Hey..

I don't really have advice for you, but I wanna encourage you to do this. I also smoked weed for 7 odd years, I know how it can hold you back and get in the way. Your anger might be repressed emotion that smoking has helped keep at bay, or it may be the 'withdrawal' as you need to adjust to the change. It could even be an invented reason to blaze. I was also addicted to coke for a few years. In the beginning, it's fucking hard to keep off whatever you're trying to quit, but it does get easier. It's an adjustment. I was luckier with bud as I somehow don't enjoy it anymore, it makes me feel really shitty actually. But I know what it's like fighting an addiction. Hang in there, be strong.
If you really can't manage, ask Satan to help you. He will know how. And I doubt that Beur would take offence if you summoned him; what you're doing is honorable.
Stay strong brother!

Hail to our Father!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jakes" <snaecob@... wrote:
i am finally quiting my habit of marijuana, i am only 23 years old but my addiction has controlled my life for the better part of ten years and i am tired of inebriation. the problem is that my body at this point is much stronger than my mind.right now as i type this i am looking for anyreason to pyhsically lash out and fuck somebody up with or without cause. i still have respect for what the herb can do but at this point and time in my life i cannot do it anymore, it has only been holding me back from many nights of sex, meditation,and being a good role model for my kids, knowing this helps me to resist the last bowl i have been saving but it is not enough. "i am a representive of Satan and have no reason to crave artificial stimulation" is what my mind tells me but my body still does crave it.my anger shows it. pretty much my whole life i have held a smile,never have i been an angry person, like i am right now. i am reluctant to call upon Buer because i know that my addiction is only in my head and i feel that i would only be wasting his time. has anybody else had sucess with curbing mary jane if so can you please give me sometips, foods to eat, or meditations that may help me. thank you

sNaKoB
Your only smoking mary jane and you have problems while you do or don't do it?

I been smoking it ALMOST daily for 4 years. I still meditate and commune with the Gods.
Marijuana is a MEDICATION as far as I'm concerned.

Any reason you think you have to quit?

Clean your aura alot to deal with the holes your aura, try void meditation to, to take your mind of it. Also try going out with your mates and family a bit. That'll help. And find a hobby or something like that and set some goals. All the best brother, hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "way_seeker666" <idstott@... wrote:

Hey..

I don't really have advice for you, but I wanna encourage you to do this. I also smoked weed for 7 odd years, I know how it can hold you back and get in the way. Your anger might be repressed emotion that smoking has helped keep at bay, or it may be the 'withdrawal' as you need to adjust to the change. It could even be an invented reason to blaze. I was also addicted to coke for a few years. In the beginning, it's fucking hard to keep off whatever you're trying to quit, but it does get easier. It's an adjustment. I was luckier with bud as I somehow don't enjoy it anymore, it makes me feel really shitty actually. But I know what it's like fighting an addiction. Hang in there, be strong.
If you really can't manage, ask Satan to help you. He will know how. And I doubt that Beur would take offence if you summoned him; what you're doing is honorable.
Stay strong brother!

Hail to our Father!!

I used to smoke daily too , now I just smoke maybe twice a month.
Weed made me feel the same way too after much use, I still want to stop smoking though.
But ocassionally it ain't really that harmfull.
Just like a beer once a while ain't bad.

I think addiction really weaken your aura, at least thats my opinion.

HAIL SATAN !!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jakes" <snaecob@... wrote:

sNaKoB

Well also you can ask help from a demon, go to the j.o.s. site and look under demons, i think theres a specific one for drug addiction.

sNaKoB

Hello there friends,I am a dedicated Satanist for half-a-year or more.I meditate often,but I have a serious problem.I smoke weed and use other drugs from tme to time.I know that they're stopping me from empowering my soul.But I find it really hard to stop.I can live without other drugs,but the weed is a really hard thing to stop.If you may give me some advice on how to stop it and also a kind of meditation that will help me.Hail Father Satan!!!

You could always ask father Satan for help. But really if it is that bad that you can't do it just with your own willpower then just check yourself into a rehab clinic.  

On Monday, February 2, 2015 5:08 PM, "dr.svetlio@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hello there friends,I am a dedicated Satanist for half-a-year or more.I meditate often,but I have a serious problem.I smoke weed and use other drugs from tme to time.I know that they're stopping me from empowering my soul.But I find it really hard to stop.I can live without other drugs,but the weed is a really hard thing to stop.If you may give me some advice on how to stop it and also a kind of meditation that will help me.Hail Father Satan!!!

I smoked pot from 12 to 19. A personal family circumstance gave me the incentive I needed to quit. I could be useful stoned 24/7. But it was hard. To sum, quitting pot or using moderately is easy. To me it was very hard. So I chose. And correctly I think. I'm definitely a much better person now. The only advice I can give is all your contacts to buy it, delete, forget, and burn them. Friends that still do, stop hanging out with them or have a rule of none around you. That's how I did it. I removed it completely from my life. 100%

Also now quiting smoking, so I can one day be one, mind, body and soul. Can't have anything disjointed

Marijuana withdrawal creates anxiety.  If you see a regular doctor they will refer you to a psychiatrist or psychologist who will promptly hang a psychiatric disorder label on you.  Anxiety is two conflicting things going on making you act irrationally.  One, they will call Marijuana addiction and the other will be something else that they make up.  The drugs that they give you will be psychotropic designed to permanently alter the chemical balance of your brain and kill your soul.  It will destroy your ability to effectively meditate and advance.  The disorder once diagnosed will never go away.  They will try to tell you that it’s genetic in nature.  To avoid that see a Homeopathic Doctor that specializes in bloodwork.  They can give you natural supplements and so forth that will bring your altered chemistry back to normal.  Aerobic exercise will also help, as will any type of heavy sweating.  But you have to be careful when doing the exercise, because it will bring up strange feelings and will make you re-experience some of the cravings and feelings you had when you were high.  You can’t quit by yourself and if you do, you will probably just start again and have to quit again. And you’ll probably have trouble sleeping, which will be a big factor in flying off the handle at people.  I’d do it right away.  Then I’d start on the 40-day program for beginners. 

I was addicted to video games back in the day (don't laugh, it was actually pretty bad) one day i got fed up so i took my 2 consoles and roughly 2000$ worth of video games to the back yard, and took the good old sledge hammer to them.  Point is the best way to get over this shit is to completely remove it from your life like @Kay-Dogg-Fox said. Void medition and help from the Gods is good but really its YOU who has to quit. 

On Tuesday, February 3, 2015 2:29 PM, "magnum.arcanum@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Marijuana withdrawal creates anxiety.  If you see a regular doctor they will refer you to a psychiatrist or psychologist who will promptly hang a psychiatric disorder label on you.  Anxiety is two conflicting things going on making you act irrationally.  One, they will call Marijuana addiction and the other will be something else that they make up.  The drugs that they give you will be psychotropic designed to permanently alter the chemical balance of your brain and kill your soul.  It will destroy your ability to effectively meditate and advance.  The disorder once diagnosed will never go away.  They will try to tell you that it’s genetic in nature.  To avoid that see a Homeopathic Doctor that specializes in bloodwork.  They can give you natural supplements and so forth that will bring your altered chemistry back to normal.  Aerobic exercise will also help, as will any type of heavy sweating.  But you have to be careful when doing the exercise, because it will bring up strange feelings and will make you re-experience some of the cravings and feelings you had when you were high.  You can’t quit by yourself and if you do, you will probably just start again and have to quit again. And you’ll probably have trouble sleeping, which will be a big factor in flying off the handle at people.  I’d do it right away.  Then I’d start on the 40-day program for beginners. 

detox your liver and kidneys with herbs like burdock, and a liver supplement, such as liver essentials form swansonvitiamins.com.  That is where I get all my stuff.  Add some Alpha lipoic acid to that, L carnetine, acetyl l cystine, vitamin c and E (both C and E or else they don't work), and perhaps some resveratrol.
To calm down, take suntheanine L-Theanine, or valerian root, or tinctures such as rescue remedy (super famous drops for calming)...just do research online.

There are many other supplements you could take, but start with the liver and kidney one first.
Of course, these work for me, and are regarded as perfectly safe, but please check with a homeopathic doctor first if you have, or think you have any regularities, health issues, even if you have never been diagnosed, or think you are perfectly healthy.  Use web MD at the least.
The above are just suggestions that have worked well for keeping me feeling good.
Kudzu root is used for alcoholism, as it detoxes liver, but I found Liver essentials to work much better,  Not that I have ever been an alcoholic, I just like to be healthy, while I unfortunately battle with an addiction to sugar.
Reach out to Satan too.  Every time I crave a coca-cola ( my main vice) I immediately tell him, and he immediately makes me feel sick just thinking of it.  Nothing else in this world would have stopped me before, only Satan has been able too.  
Again, this is what works for me to feel healthy.
Also look into l-tyrosine and rhodiola rosea.  The first is an amino acid that helps with feeling centered and focus, and rhodiola is excellent at controlling the effects of adrenaline in our body.
Again, these are just my suggestions.
If you want a list of everything I take, just shoot me an email.  I take like 20 things, LOLLLL

On Tuesday, February 3, 2015 2:29 PM, "magnum.arcanum@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Anyone just can't quit a bad habit or something else in a snap. Like, the things you do on a daily basis or old habits are heavily ingrained in subconscious mind. So, when someone makes a conscious decision to quit a bad habit say it's smoking, then it creates a conflict between subconscious & conscious mind,which may give a way to anxiety,restlessness,stress, etc. And the next moment you have an urge to smoke again even when you've strongly made a conscious decision to quit it, the chances are you will most likely to lose yourself to your subconscious mind and as it recalls the pleasure,all that feeling you might have loved while smoking,it's stored in there.
So,If one wants to quit smoking or any other bad habit then it must ne removed from subsconscious mind completely. It may take few sessions of reprogramming the subconscious mind in a deep meditative state,in a deep trance. Rarely few will have the strength and will to carry on with their consciously taken decision of quitting a bad habit and not to give in but they face several problems which could be avoided by just reprogramming the subsconscious mind.

HAIL SATAN !

<td val[/IMG]I wrote my previous reply while in a meeting. I forgot some things. I see addicts and it really piss me off how they destroyed their lives. This is curses from the enemy. It is in the fucking bible. I literally see people shooting up in town before they start their day. Homeless people without shame in front of passing pedestrians and vehicles. It's fucked up! Just look at that krokodil drug in russia. I read that it is made from over the counter stuff. The government is making no effort to make those this illegal. Fucking commies. Also another thing I forgot to mention. Every time you crave you can go for a jog or something and the craving will go away. The THC in weed is fat soluble so it will help to shed some weight. Just my two cents.

From:"dr.svetlio@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected]
Date:Tue, 3 Feb, 2015 at 3:08
Subject:[JoyofSatan666] addiction

Hello there friends,I am a dedicated Satanist for half-a-year or more.I meditate often,but I have a serious problem.I smoke weed and use other drugs from tme to time.I know that they're stopping me from empowering my soul.But I find it really hard to stop.I can live without other drugs,but the weed is a really hard thing to stop.If you may give me some advice on how to stop it and also a kind of meditation that will help me.Hail Father Satan!!! [/TD]
[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

<td val[/IMG]I haven't been here in a while and I've have been getting this from Satan. First of all as someone who also smoked I can say that cannabis and marijuana should be considered a hard drug. It burns and scorches the crown and 6th chakra really bad. Void meditation helps in beating addiction. It helps to understand neoplasticity and the mindfulness that comes with void meditation. The meditation from Father I found to be a huge help. Science says don't fight and resist the urge. Doing so will only strengthen those connections in the brain even further. Focusing on something will only give it power. Instead, observe them. Let them pass. Through personal experience I have found hatha yoga to be an excellent tool for practising void meditation while opening the chakras at the same time. Healthy diet and exercise will speed up the healing and will make the cravings be more aggressive so just be aware of that but they will pass faster. Btw animal fat is very important for the nervous system so fuck the vegan diets. Never give up. Even if you fail. You need to weaken the old connections. Every time you try to quit the new connections get stronger and the old ones get weaker. When you relapse don't beat yourself up. Stay strong and just try again. I see people shooting up in their cars before they go to work. I see addicts only living for the next high. 88
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android [/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back