Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

ADD/ADHD medicines and concentration

makar199114

how will ADD/ADHD medicines like Ritalin interfere with meditations?
do they alter brain? (in negative way)

What can be done to improve concentration otherwise?

_\m/

most people with who are told they have ADD etc, most of them are what people call indigo children, to me it just means Satan has given them a soul in which has been empowered before, to help everyone with the changes that are going to be taking place, Like HP Maxine keeps saying, We have won, Satan has won, He knows what he is doing but he can't do it alone, we need to stand up and fight!!!

Also I suggest you stop the meds, all meds are bad for you, take yourself off them slowly and you will re-adjust to your normal self, the reason you can't concentrate on anything is because you are actually concentrating at a level not known to you, you will eventually tap into it and everything will be okay, just relax, you are special...

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "makar199114" <makar199114@... wrote:

_\m/

"concentrating at a level not known to you"

Very true! I usually have 3 or more things going on at once in my head. I don't see my ADD as a "disability" like so many people do, I see it as a gift, but one that needs to be worked on so that I can put 100% of my concentration to 1 thing at a time, when the time calls for it.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "burningsigil" <burningsigil@... wrote:

most people with who are told they have ADD etc, most of them are what people call indigo children, to me it just means Satan has given them a soul in which has been empowered before, to help everyone with the changes that are going to be taking place, Like HP Maxine keeps saying, We have won, Satan has won, He knows what he is doing but he can't do it alone, we need to stand up and fight!!!

Also I suggest you stop the meds, all meds are bad for you, take yourself off them slowly and you will re-adjust to your normal self, the reason you can't concentrate on anything is because you are actually concentrating at a level not known to you, you will eventually tap into it and everything will be okay, just relax, you are special...

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "makar199114" <makar199114@ wrote:

_\m/

<td val[/IMG]all add/adhd meds are bed for you  is what your saying right cause im kidda dependant on my LEVOTHYROXINE its keeping me alive

--- On Sun, 5/15/11, burningsigil <burningsigil@... wrote:
Subject: [JoS4adults] Re: ADD/ADHD medicines and concentration
To: [email protected]
Date: Sunday, May 15, 2011, 2:38 AM

Hail Satan!

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], "makar199114" <makar199114@... wrote:

_\m/
[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back