Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

ACCUSED PLEASE HELP

[email protected]

hey brethrens theres something disturbing me few days ago i was accused of taking money from my sisters purse which i dint do noone believes me ,i notice money keeps dissapearing and iam the 1st one to be pointed at,i was at my sisters room bt never took the money is this some bad spirits please someone talk to me i begin questioning satan why is this happening to me

Any help i will appreciate

I doubt any spirit will bother to take your sister's money since it would require a lot of power which is unlikely. Try not to put yourself in a similar situation so you cant be directly accused .

Sent from Samsung tablet.
-------- Original message --------From: "danielisika@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] Date: 1/3/17 10:00 (GMT+02:00) To: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] ACCUSED PLEASE HELP
  hey brethrens theres something disturbing me few days ago i was accused of taking money from my sisters purse which i dint do noone believes me ,i notice money keeps dissapearing and iam the 1st one to be pointed at,i was at my sisters room bt never took the money is this some bad spirits please someone talk to me i begin questioning satan why is this happening to me

Any help i will appreciate

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back