Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Account deletion

Viego

I want my account deleted entirely please?

Why so aggressive? What he did?
I'm just curious.
I personally don't know neither. He's not the first to say this, coming from a "brother". Can I know as well?

I mean surely I'm not perfect and I do mistakes and I acknowledge them and try to improve but I don't say other Satan it's just a ideea in their had and that it doesn't exist and tell them that to "delete themselves"

What do you mean by this? Viego is a troublemaker, with implications of sinister intentions. Clergy is aware and that is the most important part.
Oh, I didn't know this, that's why I asked. Thanks for replying :)

Very sinister intentions, yea. At least that's what Henu thinks and says that doesn't necessarily means it's true.

Deleting your account does not change the fact that you will still be able to access the forums in the future.

I haven't been reading everything so much the past 2 weeks because I've been busier than usual. Maybe he got worse in that time. But what I saw before that was more like Viego is overly emotional and is not able to control his emotions and thoughts very well. More of a crybaby than a trouble maker. He just needs to get serious and stop reacting like a bad child.

I haven't been reading everything so much the past 2 weeks because I've been busier than usual. Maybe he got worse in that time. But what I saw before that was more like Viego is overly emotional and is not able to control his emotions and thoughts very well. More of a crybaby than a trouble maker. He just needs to get serious and stop reacting like a bad child.
Look, Brother, I personally never read much about these situations. And apart from well-known members of the forum like you or Henu The Great himself to whom you are replying, who have been there for many years, I am not updated on what other novice members are doing, although I always try to give my opinion and in my small contribution, help everyone as much as possible.

But if this Viego is not a troublemaker, but just a crybaby, my advice is the same as you gave him, "get serious and stop reacting like a bad child". But I say this mostly in the knowledge that people always start out as crybabies. Only later do they become troublemakers and finally turn into serious hallucinators.

I say this for Viego: as a crybaby it's easier to get back on the right path. I've seen it done. As a troublemaker you can also get back on the right path, even if it is difficult. I've seen it done. But I have NEVER seen a hallucinating person understand that maybe it would be time to take a step back and get back on the right path.

We've seen some crazy ones in the forum. When did they ever understand? They weren't even able to hear the COMPASSIONATE help from HP HoodedCobra666, would these people really listen to someone who isn't even HP/HPS?

Hello Viego! I'll try to give you my opinion. As I said above, you will always have the opportunity to understand certain things, to improve yourself in certain aspects. Since NO ONE here has banned you, feel free to come back whenever you want. I say this because sometimes it can be right to take "breaks" to increase our awareness, if you feel this is the case for you, before interacting with other people.

For example, before thinking about love and romantic interaction with a girl, I preferred to take care of myself and mature because I felt that I wouldn't currently be able to make someone feel good if I wasn't feeling good about myself first. (I'm telling you about when I was just coming out of Christianity, etc.). Sometimes taking a break is very useful in this sense and there is NOTHING humiliating or shameful in doing so.

I don't think you really need to delete your account to do this, but sometimes it's true that keeping certain things "active" gives us a temptation to distract ourselves from our noble purposes. See which case is best for you, and if you even decide to delete it, since you haven't been banned by anyone, you will still have every right to come back when you feel ready. I don't think there will be any problems.

My personal advice is to continue following the forum for updates and new knowledge if you decide to opt for this break period, but it's up to you. The forum is accessible even without an account. And please, come back stronger than before! :)

I personally don't know neither. He's not the first to say this, coming from a "brother". Can I know as well?

You know very well what you have done.

The public chat was unusable for members because every single day you were starting arguments over nothing, impossible to converse with, entirely unreasonable and after countless warnings and attempts speaking with you, there was not only no change or improvement, you continued instead getting worse, culminating in insults to SS and to JG's alike, all because we had done the grave error of asking you to behave like a reasonable person, rather than a rabid animal.

Low and behold now, the chat is functioning again as a place of conversation without the endless attention seeking and unreasonable insults and arguments from one dysfunctional mongrel.

We had merely banned you from the chat, after which you answered with al kinds of lunacy in posts you wrote that have not been approved.

You are solely responsible for this state of affairs, and for continuing to make this worse, rather than take a moment to understand your role here and what you need to change to be able to participate as an SS on the forums.

I am done wasting time on this little charade, and there will be no more arguments about this.

Either you understand now and change accordingly, or you can go out the door permanently.

You know very well what you have done.

The public chat was unusable for members because every single day you were starting arguments over nothing, impossible to converse with, entirely unreasonable and after countless warnings and attempts speaking with you, there was not only no change or improvement, you continued instead getting worse, culminating in insults to SS and to JG's alike, all because we had done the grave error of asking you to behave like a reasonable person, rather than a rabid animal.

Low and behold now, the chat is functioning again as a place of conversation without the endless attention seeking and unreasonable insults and arguments from one dysfunctional mongrel.

We had merely banned you from the chat, after which you answered with al kinds of lunacy in posts you wrote that have not been approved.

You are solely responsible for this state of affairs, and for continuing to make this worse, rather than take a moment to understand your role here and what you need to change to be able to participate as an SS on the forums.

I am done wasting time on this little charade, and there will be no more arguments about this.

Either you understand now and change accordingly, or you can go out the door permanently.

Great JG Voice of Enki, I just wanted to apologize if in my reply to this topic I tried to try to improve too much the user Viego. I admit that I did not know that all of what you wrote had happened (because I do not follow the chat), so in ignorance I suggested to the user Viego to simply take a break to mature.

I am very sorry: I did not know that the situation was so serious regarding his behavior. Not knowing it I just tried to act with compassion and find hope in people "believing in them and in their ability to succeed", but I had absolutely no idea how the user had behaved.

Thank you for your very useful explanation to the topic. I wanted to make this clarification because I feel responsible if I gave false hope that this user could change. As much as I recognize that it is noble to hope and believe in others, I also recognize that there is a limit to everything and there is also the right consequence for one's inappropriate behavior. Sorry again.

I feel like I made a mistake, even though I still hope that Viego can mature. I repeat that in my opinion it's not too late anyway. Up until the Troublemaker condition, I think he can still understand his mistakes, I repeat. However, I feel like I made a mistake in giving too many false hopes.

I still hope that he understands anyway. But that he really understands, not that he pretends to understand in order to behave as you described again. Thank you for clarifying the issue, your work is much appreciated. I will try to understand better in the future when it is time to take care of someone and when it is time to simply inform myself better about the events I am giving my opinion on. This experience has taught me the importance of this thing. I spent most of the morning today wondering if I had done the right thing, and apparently not...

I was personally very shocked by your request, as I actually really appreciated your contributions. I don't really know what happened, but I would advise you to simply “take a break” for a short time, think about everything calmly and keep your account. Once you have collected yourself internally through this self-made “break”, I would be delighted to hear from you again. I send you my best wishes from the bottom of my heart and wish you all possible support from Lord Satanas on your path through life.
Hail Satanas!
Hail Luciferus!
Hail Wotanas!

There's some mistakes in my writing and I apologies it was done in a rush and I shall take my time and use other tools to express myself more clearly to others when talking as I do have some problems in what comes to communication it self but that do not mean im a monster lunatic or that whatever other assume that's crap.

This is not something to say to an XX or any other human who needs help. I ain't gonna go into few words for you but I am telling you, this is not the right thing to do and say, Il let you think more about it, have some time, to reflect, you're clueless about the story and circumstances in itself and coming with such a comment it's just not wise at all. Not just you but many says and assume things about me, I will now say a few this.

Something needs clarification and denying one expression is one of the most and probably the most "illegal" things you could do in the front of the God's , you can assume about me and do whatever you want, it would not be the first time receiving hate , threats and assumption from many either them normal, brothers or enemy.

You want seriousness when you're shitting yourself at a PM saying "You want proof" then assuming and saying I have so called "sinister intents" and so forth so on without any future details because it's irrelevant to play the game NO ME , YOU like in a kindergarten. Indeed , I have done mistakes more then once and keep with them but you cannot say there weren't improvements whatsoever ,that's false in itself , yes I had my temper moments which were justified in my perception and reason as yours but turning against each other it's wrong , many here take this to a level of unnecessary extremes to a point of total cut of reality , you're just afraid that I have the ability to break within your mind and perception and reality itself , this shall be the place where when somebody comes and says " I think I have seen and meet Satan and I felt that and done that and that" people should ask him more about Satan and confirm Father Satan's existence as being REAL which HE IS but instead I have been told that it's all upon my head and that I am a monster and that I have "sinister intents ".

VOE:
What you're doing it's wrong , you can't say things as such and then to just quit it with the typical drama queen behavior, saying some shit like this and then ending by " anyways....fk him and I am done and it's the end of it because I say so!". I have respect for anyone here although my behavior might have been lacking and not showing exactly that, that doesn't mean I was not "right at my heart" about the forum or the people within the forum but when one says to me " He has sinister intentions " it's just pure madness and how can I see this person who tells me this in some attitude, ways and forms directed as I am some sort of other breed as you said and although even If I am how would you know that my race is dysfunctional , you're thinking Humans are the only creation and the purest and most divine creation of the God's? This in itself was nothing else then an attempt to insult unnecessarily coming from you as a JG and not the only one.

Others:
People here turning people against other people and I have seen this before, I have lived it more then once, I have also been life threaten and fucked by other Brothers and Sisters. It was one of my mistakes to get too much personally involved and emotional attach to some things as those things are irrelevant and from now on I shall take everything serious as it seems that everyone here deviates from to their paths but mostly it's you the community in itself who turned against me even when I have acknowledge that I was wrong and tried and did improved until I have been provoked again.

@SeguaceDiSatanas
I acknowledge that individuals with higher ranks often have more knowledge and influence, but that doesn't mean they are always right. I don't challenge anyone's knowledge, but my own has been questioned, especially when it comes to topics like gods. Someone, with a higher rank, criticized my post, suggesting that despite my effort and confidence, it was wrong. This shows envy. If they have more experience, shouldn't they encourage me rather than dismiss my beliefs as crazy or incorrect?

Though we all make mistakes, I still have hope. But I notice that those who try to help often turn against me later, creating endless toxicity. I feel like a martyr, with my beliefs being torn apart by people who should, by their rank, spread understanding rather than telling me my views are illusions. The more I share, the more I'm seen as strange or a monster, making everything seem exaggerated when it’s not.

Despite wanting to join the project as a donor for some time, I’ve been denied this privilege, which is absurd and frustrating. I want to fight alongside you, not be rejected. People focus on my behavior but never ask why I act this way. They pretend to care but end up pushing me away, making me feel crazy. How is that fair?"

Last time when you've banned me Enki you've just come with no future prior warning and just perma banned me out of the live chat as some other individual who judged me against my behavior when I have been activated by other individual which was threating me like shit because I was shit a few days ago which makes no sense and tunrs into more shit but I feel like that situation was more like a matter where both of your kids fight and no matter who start or who blame it is you punish both without considering who was at fault and what exactly happened or/and how could things have turned it better.

You can't tell me I am delusional when many are against me which is true in itself , you can't deny me and nobody can know more then other about himself and mostly his relationship with the God's as you have now subtle try to call some of topics "Lunatic" You give me this impression that you're considering me too dark which I am but you seem to also not realize that there's others who have more knowledge in regards to many other things, when I have messaged you about why my Satan topic was denied although liked by many other your first words were " Just because has likes do not mean is reals " and mostly " others will start follow you " as Like I am some kind of orochimaru and I am turning against you and the forum or some shit but you're surely many make me feel like it although I am now with the God's and I know what to do from now on.
I have never "shat myself" as you put it. I simply asked what are your claims based on which is a normal procedure as there is always two sides to a story. Not only that, you lack self-awareness when it comes to concepts such as assumption. You start to wildly project your own downfalls to others and since this reoccurs every single time with you in communication it becomes more than frustrating, to the point feeling like an insult.

I used the wording sinister intentions because at the same time when you received a chat ban due to your failure of conduct another member was missing from the chat one of them who also had reported you asking their social media details. This is a huge red flag and multiple members became worried that you have used mental manipulation tactics to lead a naive person out of this Path. That is a legitimate concern considering your conduct and the history of these forums with all sorts of people with harmful intents against us.

So again, before you project your own deficiencies on others start some sort of habit of reflecting your words and actions because so far you have done none of it. That would be a good start and is 100% doable even with no privacy which you used as an excuse before when you mentioned that you are not meditating because of it (which further discredits your claims of being an experienced Spiritual Satanist).

Other parts I did not read because I frankly do not care at this point having spend so much effort explaining things for you only to see none of it register. But I feel that I need to address the claims you make against me which you by the way you did not even dare to directly address against me like with other members here, for some reason.

This is not something to say to an XX or any other human who needs help. I ain't gonna go into few words for you but I am telling you, this is not the right thing to do and say, Il let you think more about it, have some time, to reflect, you're clueless about the story and circumstances in itself and coming with such a comment it's just not wise at all. Not just you but many says and assume things about me, I will now say a few this.

Something needs clarification and denying one expression is one of the most and probably the most "illegal" things you could do in the front of the God's , you can assume about me and do whatever you want, it would not be the first time receiving hate , threats and assumption from many either them normal, brothers or enemy.

You want seriousness when you're shitting yourself at a PM saying "You want proof" then assuming and saying I have so called "sinister intents" and so forth so on without any future details because it's irrelevant to play the game NO ME , YOU like in a kindergarten. Indeed , I have done mistakes more then once and keep with them but you cannot say there weren't improvements whatsoever ,that's false in itself , yes I had my temper moments which were justified in my perception and reason as yours but turning against each other it's wrong , many here take this to a level of unnecessary extremes to a point of total cut of reality , you're just afraid that I have the ability to break within your mind and perception and reality itself , this shall be the place where when somebody comes and says " I think I have seen and meet Satan and I felt that and done that and that" people should ask him more about Satan and confirm Father Satan's existence as being REAL which HE IS but instead I have been told that it's all upon my head and that I am a monster and that I have "sinister intents ".

VOE:
What you're doing it's wrong , you can't say things as such and then to just quit it with the typical drama queen behavior, saying some shit like this and then ending by " anyways....fk him and I am done and it's the end of it because I say so!". I have respect for anyone here although my behavior might have been lacking and not showing exactly that, that doesn't mean I was not "right at my heart" about the forum or the people within the forum but when one says to me " He has sinister intentions " it's just pure madness and how can I see this person who tells me this in some attitude, ways and forms directed as I am some sort of other breed as you said and although even If I am how would you know that my race is dysfunctional , you're thinking Humans are the only creation and the purest and most divine creation of the God's? This in itself was nothing else then an attempt to insult unnecessarily coming from you as a JG and not the only one.

Others:
People here turning people against other people and I have seen this before, I have lived it more then once, I have also been life threaten and fucked by other Brothers and Sisters. It was one of my mistakes to get too much personally involved and emotional attach to some things as those things are irrelevant and from now on I shall take everything serious as it seems that everyone here deviates from to their paths but mostly it's you the community in itself who turned against me even when I have acknowledge that I was wrong and tried and did improved until I have been provoked again.

@SeguaceDiSatanas
I acknowledge that individuals with higher ranks often have more knowledge and influence, but that doesn't mean they are always right. I don't challenge anyone's knowledge, but my own has been questioned, especially when it comes to topics like gods. Someone, with a higher rank, criticized my post, suggesting that despite my effort and confidence, it was wrong. This shows envy. If they have more experience, shouldn't they encourage me rather than dismiss my beliefs as crazy or incorrect?

Though we all make mistakes, I still have hope. But I notice that those who try to help often turn against me later, creating endless toxicity. I feel like a martyr, with my beliefs being torn apart by people who should, by their rank, spread understanding rather than telling me my views are illusions. The more I share, the more I'm seen as strange or a monster, making everything seem exaggerated when it’s not.

Despite wanting to join the project as a donor for some time, I’ve been denied this privilege, which is absurd and frustrating. I want to fight alongside you, not be rejected. People focus on my behavior but never ask why I act this way. They pretend to care but end up pushing me away, making me feel crazy. How is that fair?"

Last time when you've banned me Enki you've just come with no future prior warning and just perma banned me out of the live chat as some other individual who judged me against my behavior when I have been activated by other individual which was threating me like shit because I was shit a few days ago which makes no sense and tunrs into more shit but I feel like that situation was more like a matter where both of your kids fight and no matter who start or who blame it is you punish both without considering who was at fault and what exactly happened or/and how could things have turned it better.

You can't tell me I am delusional when many are against me which is true in itself , you can't deny me and nobody can know more then other about himself and mostly his relationship with the God's as you have now subtle try to call some of topics "Lunatic" You give me this impression that you're considering me too dark which I am but you seem to also not realize that there's others who have more knowledge in regards to many other things, when I have messaged you about why my Satan topic was denied although liked by many other your first words were " Just because has likes do not mean is reals " and mostly " others will start follow you " as Like I am some kind of orochimaru and I am turning against you and the forum or some shit but you're surely many make me feel like it although I am now with the God's and I know what to do from now on.

I looked in the report system and saw multiple different reports against you over the past month by various members. You had an issue with JG ThomaSsS, Henu, Dark Aries, JG NP, now JG VoE, and so on. If all these people are frustrated by you, doesn't that suggest something within yourself that needs to change? Combine this with your self-described feelings of lack of empathy from others or other possible trauma here, and all of this can easily lead to problems interacting with others, such as being too argumentative.

I had already deleted your other post where you berated the people above you in rank and invited Satan's wrath on them; this was already going too far, but I tried to first de-escalate it. Now I come and see this where you are again fighting, basically just saying that nobody can tell you anything, including those above you in rank.

If you perceive others who justifiably try to give you correction as attacking you, then you respond with your own attacks, that is escalating a simple disagreement into a fight. You can say "they never ask me why" and it is true that you may have real reasons for that behavior, but that doesn't mean that it can be allowed, either.

I see that JG VoE called you a rabid animal, but that was a reflection of his own frustration at having to spend lots of time dealing with this. You had previously and now currently attack him again, then wonder why he starts to lose patience here. It is important to stop escalating these situations, but you called him a drama queen in response.

You are only being asked to calm down and listen, but instead you feel that you are being turned into a martyr. This suggests an internal perception that does not match what others wish for you. If you have an underlying belief that you don't belong, this can lead to an overly aggressive defense of yourself. On the opposite side, if you calm yourself, then it is likely the situation will defuse and no "martyr" fear will happen.

This is not something to say to an XX or any other human who needs help.

Hello again. I'll give you some advice that I hope will be useful to you. Or at least I sincerely hope so because if the matter were resolved it would be really good for you. When you are criticized, if the person criticizing you is a person more advanced than you such as a JG, or even many members more advanced than you such as several JGs and well-known forum members, do not argue back. Accept that you made a mistake, promise to dedicate yourself to improving, and do it.

I'll give you a personal example. It happened that my Martial Arts Grand Master corrected my behavior. Especially in the last year when I was very overthinking because I was concentrating on the girl I love, he scolded me three times or more because he noticed that I wasn't concentrating. I didn't justify myself. I didn't tell him: "you know, you should say these things to one of your students who is trying to improve himself, Grand Master!".

I kept quiet, humbly accepted the criticism, and have been more focused ever since despite the constant presence of the girl I love in my gym. The Grand Master, when he saw that his criticism was truly welcomed and truly appreciated by me, was happy, he tried to help me, and he saw that it was possible to work with me. And, as I said, it ended well with me actually getting better.

On the other hand, a training partner of mine, did not do the same thing. His character is very often grumpy (he often complains about everything, his city, his workplace, the gym, the people he meets, etc. I have never seen him satisfied with life, maybe just once), moreover he always wants to be right and criticize others.

The Grand Master got angry with him on two different occasions during training. On the first occasion, this training partner of mine was doing an exercise wrong. The Grand Master explained the mistake to him, as the advanced members are doing here with you, and instead of understanding the mistake, he started justifying himself and countering. It ended up that instead of being right, the Grand Master, with the authority of his role, scolded him: "don't answer back when I correct you!".

In another situation, this partner of mine was "playing" and joking with the girl I love and a friend of hers, during the lesson. He has been in our gym for more than a decade, the girl I love had been attending the Academy for less than a year and was a novice. The Grand Master got angry with him, again, because he was giving a bad example to the novices, like you are criticizing JoS, the home of the Gods, where the true servants of the Gods are, in front of the new members. When my partner tried to justify himself and say that "he was just playing", the Grand Master rightly replied: "if you don't know how to behave properly, that's the door, go away", as they are telling you here.

I have always accepted criticism, I have always taken a step back, and I have never tried to justify myself and complain about criticism, but I have always agreed with the Grand Master. And in fact I have matured a lot and improved. My partner, if you see him, is just an immature child. This is to make you understand the right way to take what the advanced members in JoS tell you.

Try to change your mindset:
You are only being asked to calm down and listen, but instead you feel that you are being turned into a martyr. This suggests an internal perception that does not match what others wish for you. If you have an underlying belief that you don't belong, this can lead to an overly aggressive defense of yourself. On the opposite side, if you calm yourself, then it is likely the situation will defuse and no "martyr" fear will happen.

appreciate the well-known members who are trying to help you, even if harshly:
He just needs to get serious and stop reacting like a bad child.

Understand where you went wrong through criticism from others:
Caused a lot of trouble. A lot.

Try to feel what others feel about you, as if to understand what you make people feel, that is, whether it is positive or negative here on the forum:
Delete yourself from here not the account.

See and recognize where you went wrong:

To you, this may seem more like a plot against you to bring you down, but this is not only untrue, but also a very low level way of looking at things. At a higher level, there is a deep understanding of the reality you have brought about, and not a superficial view of the matter.

If we were all against you, not only would your posts not be approved and you wouldn't be writing here, but you would be banned outright. No one here is against you and no one here is your enemy. But it's important for you to take this step back and understand. :D

If they have more experience, shouldn't they encourage me rather than dismiss my beliefs as crazy or incorrect?
I am also responding to this because I just noticed that you tagged me. I am personally very strict about the truth, I always try to never say something wrong because it would go against the truth itself.

I once got something wrong about High Priestess Lydia, I misreported a date of the year in which she had done a certain thing, apparently nothing serious, but it was a lack of truth, so I immediately proceeded to delete my post, apologize to her and declare that I had made a mistake. I deleted the post because I could not allow something false to be left public on a forum where Satya (truth) is the value that counts the most.

HPS Lydia told me that everything was fine and that was the end of it, but I promised her that I had learned from the mistake and I did. Maybe I will make a similar mistake again in the future, but the trend will generally be more positive because I have understood how to analyze the dates of events (the topic was when she joined the forum).

This is to tell you that it is not right to let a lack of truth be promoted. It is right to correct it, in fact. And when there is no correction on the other side, criticism is right. If I, instead of understanding that I had entered the wrong date of the year, after HPS Lydia's correction, had started telling her: "I don't believe it, you're lying" (it's an example, I would never do it obviously) then I would have been to blame.

And not out of envy of someone more expert than me, but because what I was saying did not correspond to Satya. Here you are on the Satanas' forum. The only Satanas' forum. The real one where people are welcomed to learn how to improve. It is your responsibility what you say in front of others, because it is not only you here, but also, in fact, those who are trying to understand things. So it is the moderators' responsibility to delete or at least criticize what you write.

This is not done out of envy of the moderators towards you, since they do not even know you and do not even share your ideas, but to ensure the quality of the information that reaches those who seek Satanas with a pure and honest heart. This was for example what Lady HPS Lydia told me in that situation of mine:

This is wrong. These forums only came out in 2017 to replace the previous ones which came out around 2015 and were shut down. I joined the JoS in 2010. Do not just go by the date mentioned here, as it is misleading. Everyone's was listed as 2017 or later until something was done to bring in HPHC's posts which then made his date of joining longer ago, yet even that is incorrect as he has been here for slightly longer than I have.

As you see in her response, she told me I was wrong, clearly and directly without beating around the bush, and then corrected me. The result was that the truth was out, my mistake was corrected in the eyes of new members so they wouldn't be misled by a wrong answer, and all was well.

If HPS Lydia had said, "I appreciate you trying to enter the date and researching it," instead of correcting me, as you hope others do with your posts, the result would have been that people would be misled by what I wrote, they wouldn't know what the truth was, HPS Lydia wouldn't have gotten the justice she deserves, and there would have been an unedited lack of truth here on the Forum. Plus, I would have been incentivized to continue to make mistakes instead of understanding the mistake.

Take that as an example of what the moderators tell you. Anyway I don't know what your beliefs were, honestly I don't even care, so I gave you an answer that might generally help you without you having to repeat yourself. :D

I looked in the report system and saw multiple different reports against you over the past month by various members. You had an issue with JG ThomaSsS, Henu, Dark Aries, JG NP, now JG VoE, and so on. If all these people are frustrated by you, doesn't that suggest something within yourself that needs to change? Combine this with your self-described feelings of lack of empathy from others or other possible trauma here, and all of this can easily lead to problems interacting with others, such as being too argumentative.

I had already deleted your other post where you berated the people above you in rank and invited Satan's wrath on them; this was already going too far, but I tried to first de-escalate it. Now I come and see this where you are again fighting, basically just saying that nobody can tell you anything, including those above you in rank.

If you perceive others who justifiably try to give you correction as attacking you, then you respond with your own attacks, that is escalating a simple disagreement into a fight. You can say "they never ask me why" and it is true that you may have real reasons for that behavior, but that doesn't mean that it can be allowed, either.

I see that JG VoE called you a rabid animal, but that was a reflection of his own frustration at having to spend lots of time dealing with this. You had previously and now currently attack him again, then wonder why he starts to lose patience here. It is important to stop escalating these situations, but you called him a drama queen in response.

Lord Satanas' wrath for the clergy? He is out, I agree with post "delete yourself".

Lord Satanas' wrath is deserved for creatures such as the jews, not for someone who dedicated his life to work for the Gods.

This is basic logic here, it's like a child that want to curse his good parents. If they die, he is gona die to, in this case Spiritual Satanism.

What will happen if
you remove a large portion of the clergy out of nowwhere? Also powerful SSs?

We shouldn't waste time with this idiot.
It seems he is not suited to get help.

Let's focus on something productive.

Someone, with a higher rank, criticized my post, suggesting that despite my effort and confidence, it was wrong. This shows envy. If they have more experience, shouldn't they encourage me rather than dismiss my beliefs as crazy or incorrect?
No Viego, if someone writes something incorrect (or crazy) they shouldn't be encouraged.
Why in the world would mistakes need to be encouraged?
Mistakes are useful to learn from them, to not repeat them, and to become able to do the right thing. You don't encourage mistakes, you correct them.
Your sentence is utter nonsense.

It's very simple and obvious, I can't believe I have to write it out:
You say something wrong => It must be called out as wrong.

This is not a Satanist concept, it's like this in every single thing in life.

If you feel you haven't received enough respect from others, sorry but we are rightfully "touchy" when it comes to people speaking of our Gods.
We don't want any more slander, conscious or unconscious, in bad or good faith.

Hello again. I'll give you some advice that I hope will be useful to you. Or at least I sincerely hope so because if the matter were resolved it would be really good for you. When you are criticized, if the person criticizing you is a person more advanced than you such as a JG, or even many members more advanced than you such as several JGs and well-known forum members, do not argue back. Accept that you made a mistake, promise to dedicate yourself to improving, and do it.

I'll give you a personal example. It happened that my Martial Arts Grand Master corrected my behavior. Especially in the last year when I was very overthinking because I was concentrating on the girl I love, he scolded me three times or more because he noticed that I wasn't concentrating. I didn't justify myself. I didn't tell him: "you know, you should say these things to one of your students who is trying to improve himself, Grand Master!".

I kept quiet, humbly accepted the criticism, and have been more focused ever since despite the constant presence of the girl I love in my gym. The Grand Master, when he saw that his criticism was truly welcomed and truly appreciated by me, was happy, he tried to help me, and he saw that it was possible to work with me. And, as I said, it ended well with me actually getting better.

On the other hand, a training partner of mine, did not do the same thing. His character is very often grumpy (he often complains about everything, his city, his workplace, the gym, the people he meets, etc. I have never seen him satisfied with life, maybe just once), moreover he always wants to be right and criticize others.

The Grand Master got angry with him on two different occasions during training. On the first occasion, this training partner of mine was doing an exercise wrong. The Grand Master explained the mistake to him, as the advanced members are doing here with you, and instead of understanding the mistake, he started justifying himself and countering. It ended up that instead of being right, the Grand Master, with the authority of his role, scolded him: "don't answer back when I correct you!".

In another situation, this partner of mine was "playing" and joking with the girl I love and a friend of hers, during the lesson. He has been in our gym for more than a decade, the girl I love had been attending the Academy for less than a year and was a novice. The Grand Master got angry with him, again, because he was giving a bad example to the novices, like you are criticizing JoS, the home of the Gods, where the true servants of the Gods are, in front of the new members. When my partner tried to justify himself and say that "he was just playing", the Grand Master rightly replied: "if you don't know how to behave properly, that's the door, go away", as they are telling you here.

I have always accepted criticism, I have always taken a step back, and I have never tried to justify myself and complain about criticism, but I have always agreed with the Grand Master. And in fact I have matured a lot and improved. My partner, if you see him, is just an immature child. This is to make you understand the right way to take what the advanced members in JoS tell you.

Try to change your mindset:

appreciate the well-known members who are trying to help you, even if harshly:

Understand where you went wrong through criticism from others:

Try to feel what others feel about you, as if to understand what you make people feel, that is, whether it is positive or negative here on the forum:

See and recognize where you went wrong:

To you, this may seem more like a plot against you to bring you down, but this is not only untrue, but also a very low level way of looking at things. At a higher level, there is a deep understanding of the reality you have brought about, and not a superficial view of the matter.

If we were all against you, not only would your posts not be approved and you wouldn't be writing here, but you would be banned outright. No one here is against you and no one here is your enemy. But it's important for you to take this step back and understand. :D
Brother, it's a bit out of topic, but I wanted to say that lately I've been reading a lot of your posts and you're very empathic but fair.

The way you explain things to others feels very accurate, and you generally strike me as an extremely helpful individual.
This post in particular was written incredibly well in my opinion.
The part where you used the posts of other members to make a point was almost poetic.

So well written I wanted to recognize it and congratulate you publicly.
I wish you the very best things, may the Gods bless you infinitely.

Enough time has been wasted on this.

I ask everyone here, why do we need to care about one person going off his rocker? It's not the first time this happened, and it won't be the last.
It is nothing more than attention seeking behaviour. I will not tolerate this kind of behaviour any more.

VOE:

Others:

@SeguaceDiSatanas

Listen pal its a public forum. Sometimes not everyone agrees with you.

Ive had a few back n forth posts with people that i respect, it gets sorted after an apology and move on.

There are some brillinat people on here that help you out if need be never mind all that clergy do, so why wreck it.

Listen pal its a public forum. Sometimes not everyone agrees with you.

Ive had a few back n forth posts with people that i respect, it gets sorted after an apology and move on.

There are some brillinat people on here that help you out if need be never mind all that clergy do, so why wreck it.
You and I had an heated exchange back when convid was in full force and there was a moment I was furious for a moment because of your words, something that has not happened any other time before that or since that over here. Still, after all, we ended the situation in agreeable terms and no bad blood remained. Cheers.

Enough time has been wasted on this.

I ask everyone here, why do we need to care about one person going off his rocker? It's not the first time this happened, and it won't be the last.
It is nothing more than attention seeking behaviour. I will not tolerate this kind of behaviour any more.
I was thinking, we have like ~60000 users, and many others without an account + lurkers.

Probably there is someone worthy of help, serious, respectful that can give results.

We should select those who are time worth, and ignore completely those who aren't. HPHC wrote a sermon about when giving help, and also attention.

Let's apply this.

You and I had an heated exchange back when convid was in full force and there was a moment I was furious for a moment because of your words, something that has not happened any other time before that or since that over here. Still, after all, we ended the situation in agreeable terms and no bad blood remained. Cheers.
Yes Henu my bro, it was dealt with quickly and as u know i have the utmost respect for you.

I was thinking, we have like ~60000 users, and many others without an account + lurkers.

Probably there is someone worthy of help, serious, respectful that can give results.

We should select those who are time worth, and ignore completely those who aren't. HPHC wrote a sermon about when giving help, and also attention.

Let's apply this.

Yes, that is right. Cretins like him are merely here to waste our time and to seek attention.

In the Ancient past, someone like him would have been permanently removed from the Temple of the Gods long ago.

Yes, that is right. Cretins like him are merely here to waste our time and to seek attention.

In the Ancient past, someone like him would have been permanently removed from the Temple of the Gods long ago.
How many chances has he got already? Three, five? I would not give any more and instate a ban after any transgression not because out of spite, but because even if tenth of the same behavior was observed in a court he would have been sent to jail with a high bond waiting for a trial.

It's not up to you to says who's SS and to suggest and literal says to him that he should leave the Gods and Satan. You're wrong in my case and I have no hard feelings as I am sure it's the anger within you who now clouds your judgment. I am not whatever you call me that I am. You can't even from a sentence without saying anything offensive or bad towards me and this only makes me thinks

How many chances has he got already? Three, five? I would not give any more and instate a ban after any transgression not because out of spite, but because even if tenth of the same behavior was observed in a court he would have been sent to jail with a high bond waiting for a trial.
I literally just asked for everything to be deleted although later on I have changed and spoke to HP and understood more. I belive you're a bit exaggerating Henu, there's worse case going on as we speak but somehow you and Enki are so literal upon my me just because I couldn't be able to have a standard conversation and I've been a bit mean and rude but that's doesn't make me a bad guy as you keep enjoying to point finger.

I have asked Enki about why I have not then been banned since it seems my topics and posts are getting removed regardless of whatever I say.

It's not up to you to says who's SS and to suggest and literal says to him that he should leave the Gods and Satan. You're wrong in my case and I have no hard feelings as I am sure it's the anger within you who now clouds your judgment. I am not whatever you call me that I am. You can't even from a sentence without saying anything offensive or bad towards me and this only makes me thinks
This is bullshit, just like any other tangent you go when someone disagrees with you. No one has said for you to leave Gods and Satan. Or if they have you have not shown when and where. Only you try to guilt trip us by threats of leaving and making claims based on your false perception of reality. Grow up.

If you just want to leave JOS you could just leave, but instead you created a thread to ask for your account to be deleted.

You could just leave, but you didn't, and now that it's the third day since your post you're still replying to his replies, not only that, but you're so keen to have your account deleted that you've also taken the trouble to change the image of your account.

In addition, there is the lack of respect for trying to say what Voice of Enki should or should not say, so far, you have shown the purpose of your post is simply to cause confusion and disagreement here.

If you just want to leave JOS you could just leave, but instead you created a thread to ask for your account to be deleted.

You could just leave, but you didn't, and now that it's the third day since your post you're still replying to his replies, not only that, but you're so keen to have your account deleted that you've also taken the trouble to change the image of your account.

In addition, there is the lack of respect for trying to say what Voice of Enki should or should not say, so far, you have shown the purpose of your post is simply to cause confusion and disagreement here.
Changing my pictures is irrelevant.

So what now, that's it, I'm no longer SS because anyone whoever that anyone is said so? You're hearing this? Seriously?

I have great respect and I did also apologised on topic and private pm, so that in itself is settled. I have chosen to stay but now I'm wondering of what's been said, I know where my heart was, is and forever be.

I am not the enemy as you seek to see me and neither I'm not here to make drama/problems and so on so forth. I have acknowledged my mistakes, apologied and willing to work foward as I do now. I don't get why the hate starte since the begging of the topic. Many make it like such a big thing to say or do. I have no problems by listening to others including my own brothers but if you want me gone then I can be gone.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back