Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Accepting Lack Of Knowledge: To Not Spread Confusion

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
Oftentimes it's the case that one might not know about a certain topic.

Yet, humans feel the constant need to speculate, make up, imagine and confuse themselves and communicate this to others about a certain topic. The lack of answer, can be an attempt to search for something; yet when one feels a false sense of certainty about a topic, one spreads that false certainty and then this if it's not true knowledge, it's a lie that perpetuates itself.

A very simple example: A person asks someone else, "where do you think Tom is"? The person does not know when Tom is, but they do not want to say they do not know, because they see the other person worried to know where he is.

"Probably at work", they tell them, without a figment of knowledge of where Tom actually is. Then person B thinks Tom is probably at work. However, because the second person might get confused, they then are asked by Tom's wife, about where Tom is. This person asked this information to tell Tom's wife who is worried. So then this person goes to her and says, "Tom is probably at work, doing work."

He also adds his own element of bullshit into this; that Tom is doing work, because he was at work, that is also their assumption on top of the first one.

The wife listens to this, and she says, knowing actually of Tom's schedule, that Tom is not at work on Saturdays, nor he had any pending tasks from work, and therefore, she will assume Tom is lying about his whereabouts. When Tom will get at home, the wife will think that Tom was lying, or that he went to work and hid it from here, or that Tom lied to himself, or a million of other potential things. Then they get into a big argument, maybe questioning their marriage. What is Tom was actually cheating on his wife? What was truly happening?

Where did it all begin from? Because one retard was asked and said "Probably" and inserted a false speculation. Simply because they did not want to worry the other person who asked. The above is a very simple example of confusion or this need I am explaining here, it's a human need for chatter and making things up.

As this has many levels, the above simple example would illustrate what this is. What was the pure, real answer to give? Either, "I assume he is at work, but this is only my assumption, nothing else". Or "I do not know truly where Tom is". Then, no lies further would be created by that person.

But instead, they lied and maybe unintentionally, because of a false sense of trust in their random ability to answer about Tom's whereabouts; they did not specify that maybe we should call George who is Tom's closest friend, or call his work directly; They just made up something randomly.

If they had basic mental honesty, one would sit down and think to themselves: Do I truly know about this topic? Or I simply want to feel like I know about this topic, when I do not? Or to convince the other person that I do, when I do not?

Reasons like this is why we believe in Satan who stands as a figure in front of the concept of Satya or Truth, which is also related to Truthful speech. Because without this, monsters can become created very quickly. Slander, assumption of knowing, ignorance, bearing false witness, all these things can be highly harmful if one does not know.

Most humans don't have this level of honesty, so they are ready to write you cures for cancer online in a blog that involve eating honey or something, and since they won't die but the patient will, they are okay with it. They are satisfied with feeling like they felt the feeling of feeling like they felt they would answer based on their feelings.

Due to this tendency of humans, we have had to endure catastrophic situations all the time. 2 year old "Dedicated" person thinks they are some sort of grandmaster, until they see a person who is actually truly a grandmaster. The 2 year old person that has not figured out anything about their life, Spiritual Satanism or the Gods, goes on to "teach, do initiatives, spread the word" and all sorts of other things.

In 2 or 5 years, while many think they are "very advanced". Yes, compared to a regular muggle out there, or a goyim, you are quite advanced no doubt. But that is only because one is still a child, and they still compare to other much younger children.

At 2 or 5 years of dedication, you think you know a lot because you know nothing, comparing only to those who know mostly nothing, compared to which you know more for sure. At 25 years of constant practice and at a very high level of advancement, you understand about your ignorance on certain topics.

As one climbs in this place, they have to compare with not those below to feel validated or anything, but to try their best to associate with others who are higher as time goes. This helps in advancement; not looking down and admiring yourself of being higher than others. That much is worthless after a point.

Upon no other verification or understanding these tendencies stand, but one's emotions at the time. A transit, an oversized ignorance, or a state of foolishness is what procures these understandings about one's self. Not being battle tested, not knowing, not the ability to raise the dead spiritually, or do half of what one assumes they are doing. Certain transits can make people feel like they are the most amazing people on earth for 6 months, then they return back to their original state.

Of course, no actual proof of this amazing-ness exists physically; just a sense of "deserving it".

The above first and foremost serves to prolong a delusion in one's self, and since the topic of delusion is present, verification for delusion is the next necessary step one needs: "I must form a Coven and teach", ie, I need others to approve my own delusion and lack of actual ability, in order to verify myself, since deep down I know I am not what I think I am. What makes one think they could lead a "Coven" for example, when they cannot have a child or a family first, and they have zero understanding of anything else?

Just the human need for social convention; the same need that leads to the lies, making rumors, make up stories, and other nonsense that motivates what I said on this topic. These needs arise from more human confusion in 9.8 out of 10 cases, not due to necessity or for actual preservation of anything, besides maybe human feelings.

Going back to the topic of not knowing and admitting, rather than creating delusion, It's not a bad thing sometimes to say that one does not know about a topic, redirect someone elsewhere, or simply approve of present ignorance about a topic. Humanity's nonsense have been a major obstacle for any major religious affair. The zealot and the dumbass, do exist in ranging extents to human beings. The enemy is rife with these, we also have these cases here in small numbers.

That's why they have the nerve and utmost stupidity necessary to say that "Mohammed" who married a 6 year old is "God's prophet", or that "Jesus is the only way to salvation". These are subjective emotional realities that exist only in their diseased minds, nowhere else. The same underlying factor however exists anywhere else, even in the SS who are not properly of an elevated level yet. One cannot evaluate this level on their own, others have to come in to check it also; another reason why these people hide a lot from others and simply "take people outside" to play their emotions together instead of doing work for Satan and the Gods.

This is their undoing and this is something one must block out. One must be honest and do their best to be in accordance to Satya; sometimes, it's best to say that one might not be sure. I am not sure how you should play Mozart's 8th symphony, I will refer you to a musician for this topic. I do not want to feel like I know how to play it when I do not, I am fine with this.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Yet, humans feel the constant need to speculate, make up, imagine and confuse themselves and communicate this to others about a certain topic. The lack of answer, can be an attempt to search for something; yet when one feels a false sense of certainty about a topic, one spreads that false certainty and then this if it's not true knowledge, it's a lie that perpetuates itself.

A very simple example: A person asks someone else, "where do you think Tom is"? The person does not know when Tom is, but they do not want to say they do not know, because they see the other person worried to know where he is.

"Probably at work", they tell them, without a figment of knowledge of where Tom actually is. Then person B thinks Tom is probably at work. However, because the second person might get confused, they then are asked by Tom's wife, about where Tom is. This person asked this information to tell Tom's wife who is worried. So then this person goes to her and says, "Tom is probably at work, doing work."

He also adds his own element of bullshit into this; that Tom is doing work, because he was at work, that is also their assumption on top of the first one.

The wife listens to this, and she says, knowing actually of Tom's schedule, that Tom is not at work on Saturdays, nor he had any pending tasks from work, and therefore, she will assume Tom is lying about his whereabouts. When Tom will get at home, the wife will think that Tom was lying, or that he went to work and hid it from here, or that Tom lied to himself, or a million of other potential things. Then they get into a big argument, maybe questioning their marriage. What is Tom was actually cheating on his wife? What was truly happening?

Where did it all begin from? Because one retard was asked and said "Probably" and inserted a false speculation. Simply because they did not want to worry the other person who asked. The above is a very simple example of confusion or this need I am explaining here, it's a human need for chatter and making things up.

As this has many levels, the above simple example would illustrate what this is. What was the pure, real answer to give? Either, "I assume he is at work, but this is only my assumption, nothing else". Or "I do not know truly where Tom is". Then, no lies further would be created by that person.

But instead, they lied and maybe unintentionally, because of a false sense of trust in their random ability to answer about Tom's whereabouts; they did not specify that maybe we should call George who is Tom's closest friend, or call his work directly; They just made up something randomly.

If they had basic mental honesty, one would sit down and think to themselves: Do I truly know about this topic? Or I simply want to feel like I know about this topic, when I do not? Or to convince the other person that I do, when I do not?

Reasons like this is why we believe in Satan who stands as a figure in front of the concept of Satya or Truth, which is also related to Truthful speech. Because without this, monsters can become created very quickly. Slander, assumption of knowing, ignorance, bearing false witness, all these things can be highly harmful if one does not know.

Most humans don't have this level of honesty, so they are ready to write you cures for cancer online in a blog that involve eating honey or something, and since they won't die but the patient will, they are okay with it. They are satisfied with feeling like they felt the feeling of feeling like they felt they would answer based on their feelings.

Due to this tendency of humans, we have had to endure catastrophic situations all the time. 2 year old "Dedicated" person thinks they are some sort of grandmaster, until they see a person who is actually truly a grandmaster. The 2 year old person that has not figured out anything about their life, Spiritual Satanism or the Gods, goes on to "teach, do initiatives, spread the word" and all sorts of other things.

In 2 or 5 years, while many think they are "very advanced". Yes, compared to a regular muggle out there, or a goyim, you are quite advanced no doubt. But that is only because one is still a child, and they still compare to other much younger children.

At 2 or 5 years of dedication, you think you know a lot because you know nothing, comparing only to those who know mostly nothing, compared to which you know more for sure. At 25 years of constant practice and at a very high level of advancement, you understand about your ignorance on certain topics.

As one climbs in this place, they have to compare with not those below to feel validated or anything, but to try their best to associate with others who are higher as time goes. This helps in advancement; not looking down and admiring yourself of being higher than others. That much is worthless after a point.

Upon no other verification or understanding these tendencies stand, but one's emotions at the time. A transit, an oversized ignorance, or a state of foolishness is what procures these understandings about one's self. Not being battle tested, not knowing, not the ability to raise the dead spiritually, or do half of what one assumes they are doing. Certain transits can make people feel like they are the most amazing people on earth for 6 months, then they return back to their original state.

Of course, no actual proof of this amazing-ness exists physically; just a sense of "deserving it".

The above first and foremost serves to prolong a delusion in one's self, and since the topic of delusion is present, verification for delusion is the next necessary step one needs: "I must form a Coven and teach", ie, I need others to approve my own delusion and lack of actual ability, in order to verify myself, since deep down I know I am not what I think I am. What makes one think they could lead a "Coven" for example, when they cannot have a child or a family first, and they have zero understanding of anything else?

Just the human need for social convention; the same need that leads to the lies, making rumors, make up stories, and other nonsense that motivates what I said on this topic. These needs arise from more human confusion in 9.8 out of 10 cases, not due to necessity or for actual preservation of anything, besides maybe human feelings.

Going back to the topic of not knowing and admitting, rather than creating delusion, It's not a bad thing sometimes to say that one does not know about a topic, redirect someone elsewhere, or simply approve of present ignorance about a topic. Humanity's nonsense have been a major obstacle for any major religious affair. The zealot and the dumbass, do exist in ranging extents to human beings. The enemy is rife with these, we also have these cases here in small numbers.

That's why they have the nerve and utmost stupidity necessary to say that "Mohammed" who married a 6 year old is "God's prophet", or that "Jesus is the only way to salvation". These are subjective emotional realities that exist only in their diseased minds, nowhere else. The same underlying factor however exists anywhere else, even in the SS who are not properly of an elevated level yet. One cannot evaluate this level on their own, others have to come in to check it also; another reason why these people hide a lot from others and simply "take people outside" to play their emotions together instead of doing work for Satan and the Gods.

This is their undoing and this is something one must block out. One must be honest and do their best to be in accordance to Satya; sometimes, it's best to say that one might not be sure. I am not sure how you should play Mozart's 8th symphony, I will refer you to a musician for this topic. I do not want to feel like I know how to play it when I do not, I am fine with this.

The other day I was speculating about people who are mentally sensitive or impressionable and thought about the kind of damage some random person can create by forcefully issuing some statement about something they know nothing about.

I had seen this before a few years ago when I saw one person call another person a "worm". They only said this because they were rightfully challenged, yet were offended. The receiving and impressionable person took this to heart and I had to spend time calming them down and building their confidence back up, all because the first guy decided to verbally assault the other.

People will issue forceful statements, like your examples on Christianity, and in many cases we have to build a wall to this, as otherwise we may believe there is a greater amount of truth or importance than what actually exists. As soon as someone is upset, what was once a minor frustration becomes the worst thing in the world to them, and so on.

-------------------------------

I think you had some good points about the correct way people should handle assumptions. There is a big difference between what reporting on what exists (Mercury) versus assumptions/theories (Jupiter), or even simple possibilities and delusions (Neptune). The signs of these planets actually oppose each other, too, giving some insight into their related, but also contradictory nature.

As you say, people should make it clear they are only assuming a possible answer. This is not all bad when done correctly, either, but what we know from those who do research, is that theories are crafted based off many citations. So my opinion is that the person needs to either elaborate on why they think this, or point the recipient to a place of a potential answer. All of these are productive ways to convey assumptions.

Assumptions and hypotheses lead us to investigate further. They cannot be taken fully as fact. There are enough problems even with transmission of simple facts, let alone complicated topics, that we cannot afford to make too many mistakes here. Even professional scientists spend time critiquing their tools for data analysis, let alone the theories themselves. Each of these steps is a degree of separation from the actual truth to message recipient which is open to corruption.

Last edited:
How many times has one been talking to people who claimed they wanted to know more... but instead of doing their own research ON JOS, they kept on asking you, as if you were a HP yourself...

I have had such a situation - I have been asked tons of questions, but instead of people heeding my advice to "CHECK JOS, because I am NO authority", they hailed me 'a poser', becasue I have no knowledge like a HP or Satan Himself. And sure, because of the above "JoS be scam n sheet"

Spiritual Satanism is not for everyone - it requires HARD, INDIVIDUAL WORK.

Splendid Sermon, Sir! Very Helpful for me to read! I enjoy getting to know myself and really molding myself into the true, best Version of myself with the help of our Gods and our wonderful Clergy and SS Cohort such as yourself. Hail Satan, Everyone!

What I understand from this sermon is that we need to try our best to be true to ourselves in order to really advance on this path. Furthermore, I would like to add another point of how this might happen as this happened to me, to people I know about, and maybe millions of other people as this process seems quite common.

This desire to feel right and being afraid to accept not knowing something can be caused not by just simple stupidity, but also from the traumatic experiences caused to us by other people who themselves are either stupid or traumatized in the same way. Also, the enemy might play a role in this to make things even more extreme for us.

Maybe in childhood, maybe even in the previous lives. Take the following example. A pupil at school does not know the correct answer to the question when confronted by a teacher, and then is mocked in front of everyone in the class multiple times instead of getting an adequate explanation for which he/she is entitled due to the purpose of the school - to learn new things. Another example is when parents start screaming at their own children for doing something "not right". Or even beating them.

So what people do when faced with such unjustified experiences that do not cause any adequate learning experience? Two things happen basically based on the internal structure of the person. One group of people will start losing their own self confidence, and they are going to be more silent due to fear of being not right. Such groups will close themselves. Other people will not want to lose their confidence, and will try to replace it with lies, and will improve their own sophistication of being "professional fools", i.e., try looking at knowing everything while in reality lacking sometimes even the basic knowledge. This other group might become another generation of people who harass other people for not knowing something.

This sermon is very important, and very timely. When we advance, we should not just go towards our desires, but also work out our problems. I am very new here, so please take my comment with constructive criticism, but if my discernment is correct, I have already discerned (and maybe even was guided by my own GD) that reaching the desires is not that hard, but the consequences we might face will be based on what we are right now, and sometimes we might find the results unsatisfying just because we are ourselves.

For instance, a man might be unhappy with his relationship due to lack of sex or some other reason, and he decides to go into SS for this alone, so he would learn the methods to attract the lover desired. Methods here probably would actually if he would focus enough on his desires. So he would find a lover, another woman for his relationship. But what if there was an actual tendency in his own psyche to be unhappy, so the current relationship objectively is not bad, and he should work towards fixing his own psyche instead of switching women/lovers? What if in his Natal Chart there was some part where it is written that there is no amount of love that would make him feel happy, thus it would be logical for him first to resolve this problem, and then decide with clear mind what he really needs?

Thank you for this timely sermon, HPHC666 as this causes to think a lot in way that you improve on this path.

HAIL SATAN!

I myself have made some mistakes along the way since I was dedicated but that is how one learns by making a mistake and excepting that I have made a mistake and fix it and move forward
Recently I did not know much about something (not my intention to spread misinformation) and a fellow brother corrected me(I thank this person) and now I can see my mistake now and I can move forward now
May Father Satan guide us and shatter our ignorance 🙏
HAIL and Honor to Father Satan

There's a reason why someone like Socrates said "I know that I know nothing". This is not just a simple mathematical equation, when one acknowledge their lack of informations about a certain or multiple topics. The true wise and knowledgable person will never brag about their "supposed omniscience", sure many will show off and act cocky in accordance to their character, but even then they will always admit their limits. Knowledge and lies are weapons and they can harm bot yourself and those around you. To put it straight, sometimes the wisest thing you could do is shut your mouth.

Lately these thoughts was hovering in my head like it was revealing itself in small chapters and gone away, now Į have read this and this article reminded me of all of it and added more on top and put everything together, right on perfect timing…

Thank you dear HPHC666!

This is very important and actual theme.

Great Sermon!

I am perfectly happy to be "young". This being in the sense that it's only been less than a year and a half since my Dedication, and there is a lot I don't know, and haven't yet experienced. This is simply my place and position in the path, in the same way that the position of advanced people is miles above me.

Now, that's not to say that I have no interest in advancing; the very opposite, of course. I am happy to be "young", because I know I am on the right path to becoming older and wiser, and those who are very advanced now were once like me at some point, and didn't necessarily experience or know too much in the beginning. It fills me with excitement and optimism for what could follow in the future, as a result of hard work and effort. I feel myself getting there, but I have a long, long way to go.

For these reasons, I accept that I can't really answer any questions on here, unless the answer is obvious and basic knowledge, and I think it's best left to the more experienced members. I still have yet to even learn Astrology properly, for instance. I can at least however, share my experiences, perhaps what I think the reason for something is (and make the disclaimer that it is only in accordance to my own understanding), or ask questions myself.

I've been a dedicated SS since April of 2016, that's 8 years. The first 6 years was still spent being ignorant, the last two years has been where most of my progression has happened, actual contact with Father didn't happen until last year. It all started happening when I put down cannabis and actually started doing meditations. Someone else could be dedicated for 2 years and could advance even further than someone who's been dedicated for 8 years all due to ACTUALLY being dedicated to the improvement of the soul... it's all up to the practioner...

my addiction to Fighting and Action ,one way or another, inevitably Slows down my acquiring of knowledge, together with the fact that i'm naturally not that great at acquiring knowledge in the first place , therefore, realistically speaking i kinda Doubt i'll manage to reach a very Advanced level in regards to that during this lifetime... with that said, i try to do my best with what i have got, and what i do is done in honour of the GODS, and that's what Truly matters...i can indeed change the world for the better through my own Actions,Empathy and Willpower <

Hats off to anybody that happens to be a True Master of Knowledge though... they can change the world very positively in certain ways that i simply cannot do, honestly <

Hats Off to em' ☥

A
I've been a dedicated SS since April of 2016, that's 8 years. The first 6 years was still spent being ignorant, the last two years has been where most of my progression has happened, actual contact with Father didn't happen until last year. It all started happening when I put down cannabis and actually started doing meditations. Someone else could be dedicated for 2 years and could advance even further than someone who's been dedicated for 8 years all due to ACTUALLY being dedicated to the improvement of the soul... it's all up to the practioner...
It's a up and down battle for everyone/most who first started out people(in my opinion of wat i have observed) alot of us had a little progress then none for some.thime and then learning again
As adolf hitler said those who want to live them fight and this who don't want fight do not deserve to live in this world full of struggle (speaking under correction)
But essentially way trying to say that though times are wat makes us stronger
and also congratulations with coming in contact with father satan that is major success on your side I can only wish to mention father satan because I still have long way to go
HAIL Honor and Glory to FATHER SATAN LUCIFER for all eternity
Forward and upwards

A

It's a up and down battle for everyone/most who first started out people(in my opinion of wat i have observed) alot of us had a little progress then none for some.thime and then learning again
As adolf hitler said those who want to live them fight and this who don't want fight do not deserve to live in this world full of struggle (speaking under correction)
But essentially way trying to say that though times are wat makes us stronger
and also congratulations with coming in contact with father satan that is major success on your side I can only wish to mention father satan because I still have long way to go
HAIL Honor and Glory to FATHER SATAN LUCIFER for all eternity
Forward and upwards
I meant meet father satan
Made a mistake (the auto correct constantly mess up my text)

Thank you HP High priest hooded cobra! I was actually struggling with this myself a little yesterday. I always want to know everything right now, and am often guilty of making my own theories to myself to make sense of it all!

It's always better to admit when we don't know, and use this as a driving force to put in the time and gain the knowledge justly, that makes it worth a lot more!
As always your words come at a perfect time, thank you!

HAIL SATAN!

As High Priestess Maxine Dietrich used to say: "Assumptions are the mother of fuck-ups." As Adolf Hitler once said: "As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation." Which is very true. It's usually best to gather facts and verify information rather than making assumptions. Assumptions can be influenced by personal biases and preconception, leading to a pitfall of misinformation and self-deception, which can collectively result in significant negative consequences.

A great sermon, HPHC, and a wonderful reminder! Thank you.

Thank you! This is really helpful. I do this using probably or "I think...." I should start off with being more forward with me being ignorant to the topic... Or try and look with them for the answer!

Thank you!

Thanks a lot High Priest Hooded Cobra 666 . It is very true and over the years there have been a lot of such cases that even trolls bring aboard. But through it all, the will and the directives of our Gods prevail in the end. Being Discipline is a personal trait and sticking to it in all endeavors is a daily behavior one must maintain. A well programmed mind will not spit out delusional suggestions through the mouth to cause harm to others. May we all true Spiritual Satanists advance through the guidance and protection of our Gods, High Priests, and Guardians in all positivity.
Hail Father Satan
Hail Mama Astarte
Hail all Gods and Goddesses of Hell forever

Thank you High Priest this is a great message that i think will help many this is something i wish i had understood a long time ago

HAIL SATAN!!

Once i was talking with a friend about occult things, she was interested, after some time she called me "master" so i proceed to gently ask her to not do that again and i explain to her that haven read the joy of satan and repeat it to her doesnt make my any kind of master.

I enjoy getting to know myself and really molding myself into the true, best Version of myself with the help of our Gods and our wonderful Clergy and SS Cohort such as yourself. Hail Satan, Everyone!
I enjoyed this thought provoking sermon. And I totally agree with the quote I used from VanceViktori888. We will forever be students learning in this lifetime. It is impossible for one person to contain all the knowledge about all topics even after a lifetime of learning. There will always be topics we are ignorant about and there's no shame in admitting "I don't know but I'll research and meditate and see if I can find an answer". Life is for learning.

HAIL SATAN!!!
Hail HPHC!!!

Splendid Sermon, Sir! Very Helpful for me to read! I enjoy getting to know myself and really molding myself into the true, best Version of myself with the help of our Gods and our wonderful Clergy and SS Cohort such as yourself. Hail Satan, Everyone!
With all the respect I got nothing to do with that but it makes me confusion. Why do u direct to our leader HP Hoodedcobra666 as sir? I don't see anyone here doing that, is our great leader, not just sir u understand?

I appreciate this post, High Priest. This kind of thing has been

For several years, I've had a nagging feeling that confidence had more flaws than NPCs believe it to be. Too often, I've been told "too much of a good thing is bad," and I didn't have an answer for that until recently. Now, my response to that "A good thing, even without pushing it to extremes, has its downsides. Too much of a good thing only makes its flaws more pronounced/conspicious/(insert synonym related to the previous two words here)."

We're told to be more confident in ourselves, and while that's not normally a problem, people shouldn't underestimate its pitfalls just because they haven't been discussed often as opposed to its perks and successes. If pushed and advocated too often (which often happens today), then there's the odds that it degenerates into a pursuit of certainty, likely of the false sense that you described. If this is wrong, then what would lead to that false sense of certainty?

Sometimes I get confused
On stuff like if one thing happens
I will hope it is one thing
When it hasn't happened
my mind sometimes
Plays tricks on me
I then I'll sit back and think
About it and it's right in front of me

my addiction to Fighting and Action ,one way or another, inevitably Slows down my acquiring of knowledge, together with the fact that i'm naturally not that great at acquiring knowledge in the first place , therefore, realistically speaking i kinda Doubt i'll manage to reach a very Advanced level in regards to that during this lifetime... with that said, i try to do my best with what i have got, and what i do is done in honour of the GODS, and that's what Truly matters...i can indeed change the world for the better through my own Actions,Empathy and Willpower <

Hats off to anybody that happens to be a True Master of Knowledge though... they can change the world very positively in certain ways that i simply cannot do, honestly <

Hats Off to em' ☥

You can use Kenaz to fuel studying and insight, as well as Mannaz to improve mental faculties, especially if you view this as a limit to your advancement. We all have skills in some areas and some deficiencies in others, but this can be corrected so we advance more quickly.

Will we have something implemented to forums regarding this?

The problem I see is many people here, especially new members try and "teach" other members or even new people and for me it always causes doubts or uncertainty in their answers and if a more knowing member doesn't intervene in the conversation and tells someone who is giving false information that it is false, there is no way for the receiver of the message to know if it is right or wrong.

I hate how it is happening more and more as forums are getting a lot of new people, it is very good as we are expaning but there are certain things that have to be addressed with it.

I do have suggestion which would be the moderators job to deal with any sort of misinformation, confusion and such and not approve these messages.
I understand it is a lot more work but we have a lot of advanced and knowledgeable members who could help in moderation and clearing any confusions on the forums.

Will we have something implemented to forums regarding this?

The problem I see is many people here, especially new members try and "teach" other members or even new people and for me it always causes doubts or uncertainty in their answers and if a more knowing member doesn't intervene in the conversation and tells someone who is giving false information that it is false, there is no way for the receiver of the message to know if it is right or wrong.

I hate how it is happening more and more as forums are getting a lot of new people, it is very good as we are expaning but there are certain things that have to be addressed with it.

I do have suggestion which would be the moderators job to deal with any sort of misinformation, confusion and such and not approve these messages.
I understand it is a lot more work but we have a lot of advanced and knowledgeable members who could help in moderation and clearing any confusions on the forums.
We are doing our best. In a way, it is good for these conversations to happen and for ideas to be mentioned, because it gives an example that everybody can learn from as somebody else replies to teach the reasons why it is wrong. Most of the time, there are people who see this and explain the truth.

To quote Socrates.. or was it Plato - "I know that I know nothing" there is nothing wrong with that.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back