Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

About Yahoo answers.

sssgrouper

I wanted to say something to my Satanic brothers and sisters who use yahoo answers. Most of my fellow Satanists who I have found use yahoo answers do not allow email to them or allow other users to look through their questions and answers. I feel strongly it's more beneficial to allow others to contact us and look through our questions and answers. Why? Because some people might find our answers interesting and would like to read more. Looking through our answers might help some people find the truth. Also, allowing email lets others contact us. Sometimes you will get hate mail. I personally love hate mail, i love any chance I can get to squash a puny little Christian in an argument. It's hard to win an argument based off of LIES. Plus sometimes people are genuinely interested in asking us about Satanism. It's hard for them to contact us unless we allow them to do so, huh?

A while ago I spent my evening answering several questions regarding Satanism and Christianity. I had my heart set that evening for some hate mail, i really just wanted to argue with some Christian. I was obsessively checking my mail, didn't receive any hate mail. I walked away from my comp at some point. While I was away from my comp I felt something give me a nudge to go check my mail. I sat down, i read an email from another user. The email was about some man finding joy in the J.o.s link I provided. He told me thank you, and how he was moved by the website. It made me really feel good. I would have never known that I helped my fellow human being out if I didn't allow other users to email me.

Lastly I think we should be more supportive of each other on yahoo answers. I like adding other Satanists to my contacts when I find them so I can look their answers. I like to go through my fellow Satanists answers and vote for their answers as best answer. I do this so when people look through yahoo answers, information provided by us Satanists will stand out. I encourage my fellow Satanists to add other Satanists to their contacts on yahoo answers so that we can vote each other to the top.

HAIL SATAN, FUCK GOD!

<td val[/IMG]i really admire your courage and devotion but i seem to be lost and fausturated nothing seems to be going on well ,at the moment i am in a very bad financial difficulty and would love a member to come  to my rescue HAIL SATAN

--- On Tue, 23/2/10, sssgrouper <sssgrouper@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] About Yahoo answers.
To: [email protected]
Date: Tuesday, 23 February, 2010, 3:27

I wanted to say something to my Satanic brothers and sisters who use yahoo answers. Most of my fellow Satanists who I have found use yahoo answers do not allow email to them or allow other users to look through their questions and answers. I feel strongly it's more beneficial to allow others to contact us and look through our questions and answers. Why? Because some people might find our answers interesting and would like to read more. Looking through our answers might help some people find the truth. Also, allowing email lets others contact us. Sometimes you will get hate mail. I personally love hate mail, i love any chance I can get to squash a puny little Christian in an argument. It's hard to win an argument based off of LIES. Plus sometimes people are genuinely interested in asking us about Satanism. It's hard for them to contact us unless we allow them to do so, huh?

A while ago I spent my evening answering several questions regarding Satanism and Christianity. I had my heart set that evening for some hate mail, i really just wanted to argue with some Christian. I was obsessively checking my mail, didn't receive any hate mail. I walked away from my comp at some point. While I was away from my comp I felt something give me a nudge to go check my mail. I sat down, i read an email from another user. The email was about some man finding joy in the J.o.s link I provided. He told me thank you, and how he was moved by the website. It made me really feel good. I would have never known that I helped my fellow human being out if I didn't allow other users to email me.

Lastly I think we should be more supportive of each other on yahoo answers. I like adding other Satanists to my contacts when I find them so I can look their answers. I like to go through my fellow Satanists answers and vote for their answers as best answer. I do this so when people look through yahoo answers, information provided by us Satanists will stand out. I encourage my fellow Satanists to add other Satanists to their contacts on yahoo answers so that we can vote each other to the top.

HAIL SATAN, FUCK GOD!
[/TD]

Good idea....

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sssgrouper" <sssgrouper@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN, FUCK GOD!

definitly man,so many questions discust me when i read them.but i cant wait to answer ones that talk of christians that think they know who lord satan is.IT GIVES ME A THRILL TO ANSWER THOSE!as for contacting other satanists,sure i would if i knew which satanist isnt another wanna-be that refers lord Satan as "the devil".annoying.

as for mine.mine is GARIMEVIL.dont need the caps on.
my e-mail address is above.definitly love to get in contact with you.

HAIL SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sssgrouper" <sssgrouper@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN, FUCK GOD!

I go on yahoo answers just for the rise I get out of tearing up christians fragile belief structure...I've also grown to love hate mail, it's fun to keep stringing the inferior idiots along...talk to me, my name on yahoo answers is Rammesses666

HAIL SATAN, FUCK GOD!

Personaly i hate yahoo answers because you have to be a "certain level" to answer questions and all that. I was on it one time and i clicked a link to a question that said something about satanism, A guy was asking something about groups when i read a reply buy this guy saying stay away from JOS because they are racist! I wanted to tear his ass apart but i had to be a certain level to do something. So the end... (Btw im a noob on answers im like lvl 1 or something).

HAIL SATAN, FUCK GOD!

You simply have to be a level 2 in order to reply.  Go on there and post like 2 or 3 questions yourself for answering and you should gain that level and be able to respond from that point forward.  They do that to make sure you are serious about being on yahoo answers before you can interact they don't want spammers and hackers who just want a fly by night approach.  A little time invested is what they ask for ;-)   Hail Satan,
Matt  
----- Original Message ----- From: Vulspire To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Sent: Thursday, March 04, 2010 10:39 PM Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: About Yahoo answers.

Personaly i hate yahoo answers because you have to be a "certain level" to answer questions and all that. I was on it one time and i clicked a link to a question that said something about satanism, A guy was asking something about groups when i read a reply buy this guy saying stay away from JOS because they are racist! I wanted to tear his ass apart but i had to be a certain level to do something. So the end... (Btw im a noob on answers im like lvl 1 or something).

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "sssgrouper" <sssgrouper@ ... wrote:

HAIL SATAN, FUCK GOD!

No, you have to be a certain level to answer UNLIMITED questions a day. In level 1 you can only answer 20 questions a day.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Vulspire" <anthonyg9996@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sssgrouper" <sssgrouper@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN, FUCK GOD!

Matt, what you said is actually the OPPOSITE. When you ask a question, you LOSE points. When you REPLY you actually gain points and gain a level. You just can answer a limited number of questions when you are a low level, like 20 per day in lvl 1. You only need level 2 to RATE answers. Read the rules for points actually, there are here:

http://answers.yahoo.com/info/scoring_s ... KIX;_ylv=3

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Matthew Lee" <mattlindsey@... wrote:

You simply have to be a level 2 in order to reply. Go on there and post like 2 or 3 questions yourself for answering and you should gain that level and be able to respond from that point forward. They do that to make sure you are serious about being on yahoo answers before you can interact they don't want spammers and hackers who just want a fly by night approach. A little time invested is what they ask for ;-)

Hail Satan,
Matt

----- Original Message -----
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Sent: Thursday, March 04, 2010 10:39 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: About Yahoo answers.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sssgrouper" <sssgrouper@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN, FUCK GOD!

Today I want to thank our father Satan and especially my guardian astaroth, for years I take disappointments with women renounce love and finding a partner and what they have not been able neither my friends nor I myself has gotten my guardian Astaroth , it opened my eyes and made ​​me realize my mistake, after getting rid of that negative feeling I feel better than ever

hahahah after 9 years i am returning to JOS how are u senior members  i mean people who ve ben here for long time hmmmmm i dont know whether wolfgang is here or  maxine dietrich  hmmmmm after long long long time i am back to joy of satan hmmmmmm lets see what is goin on here  

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back