Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

about to quit Satanism!!!

luisfer car

<td val[/IMG]Hello : I've been feeling like crap.every thing that I do since , I dedicated my life to Satan .comes the other way around!!
I feel that I don't belong here no more.I had even stop meditating can't get in the mood to start mediating. I been geeting bad thoughts .it could be that my mother is a fanatic in her religion ,and I know that she always praying for me.what can I do I'm going nuts I can't sleep at night. Need help badly please. Thank you for any advise soon!!

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android [/TD]

It's because you stopped meditating that you feel this way. Don't stop meditating, no matter what. Keep at it. Even if you don't feel like it, do it anyways. That's what pulled me through. Once I am in the middle of it, I am glad I stuck through with my meditation program.Talk to Satan. It could well be your mother praying for you, and this is psychic harassment. Build up a strong aura of protection and program it to reflect and repel all negative energy of the enemy back to the original source.

On Sunday, April 12, 2015 5:03 PM, "luisfer car luisfer_c@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

<td colspan="1" rowspan="1" val[/IMG]Hello : I've been feeling like crap.every thing that I do since , I dedicated my life to Satan .comes the other way around!!
I feel that I don't belong here no more.I had even stop meditating can't get in the mood to start mediating. I been geeting bad thoughts .it could be that my mother is a fanatic in her religion ,and I know that she always praying for me.what can I do I'm going nuts I can't sleep at night. Need help badly please. Thank you for any advise soon!!

What Magus said.

And, as I told Yog, quit beating yourself up!

Now, is not the time to abuse yourself. Would you take constant abuse from another? No! Then, why take it from yourself?

Father will let you go back to your tormentors, sure, if you really want. But, why?

well, are you a jew? I mean, I suppose you wouldn't be seeming as how you did the dedication; but on the likes that you are not a jew, I must tell you to keep strong, don't stop meditation! It may be hard at first, but meditation is what's going to save your ass in the long run. I suggest working on your Aura of Protection and cleaning your aura and chakras, that will help you a ton. And if it's enemy's fucking with your mind I would suggest breathing fiery blue energy into your hand, and then from your hand to each of your chakras and clean them out. But, if you are jew, this is no place for you.
Hail Enki!!

A lot of it does have to do with your mother's religion/ the way she programmed you (I'm assuming she makes you go to church a lot if she's a fanatic). Try to stick with it. My mother isn't fanatic (she is Christian though), but I went through kind of the same thing and quit meditating for years because I thought I was rejected/not meant for Satanism. This is a normal reaction. Also, it didn't help matters when she thought I was smoking because I burnt the paper. I didn't start meditating until 3 years later, and in the meantime I became so depressed and empty feeling--I knew in the back of my mind that I was ignoring what was true, and I was so afraid that Satan would not accept me if I started meditating again. I cried a lot, thought about killing myself, sometimes I just sat there and did nothing because I didn't want to be alive but I knew it wouldn't do any good to kill myself. But I started meditating again, and Satan/the gods of Hell did accept me--I noticed small things, like seeing 666 different places--this is the way he sometimes communicates. For example, I was playing the sims and the family funds was 666.66 (By the way, I recommend quitting most video games, I was once addicted to the sims but I feel a lot better/less distracted now that I've stopped). At IKEA, the total was 666.13. Anyway, it's natural to have negative thoughts at first--this is years of programming/how the enemy wants to keep control. I had that happen too--I just started thinking negative things about the gods/etc., and I didn't want to but I thought it was my fault/that I didn't deserve to practice Satanism. These negative thoughts are a result of the enemy's media/propaganda bullshit. Church doesn't help either. But try to meditate even if you don't feel like it--you'll start feeling the energy and feel a lot better. In church, try a satanic blue aura and just think Hail Satan whenever they pray/bullshit. What you're feeling will lessen as you continue to meditate--things are going to get better. Hail Satan!

Focus a lot on aura and chakra cleansing and aura of protection.  Sent on my Boost Mobile Phone.
On Apr 12, 2015 2:35 PM, "luisfer car luisfer_c@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

<td val[/IMG]Hello : I've been feeling like crap.every thing that I do since , I dedicated my life to Satan .comes the other way around!!

do some void meditation and build your aura of pertection force yourself to do it if you have to make a triger for yourself that when you do it you automaticly think about meditating and i agree you feel this way becouse you stoped meditating

Ive had this to but I agree with Magus that you should keep to meditating everyday and once you get into it you will be glad you did. Doing the yoga program is good because sometimes its good to get you into a meditative state. Also I'm sure the aura of protection will help do it in the morning, then when you meditate and then at night before you go to sleep and clean your aura morning, day and night.

On Sunday, April 12, 2015 10:09 PM, "no.state@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

What Magus said.

And, as I told Yog, quit beating yourself up!

Now, is not the time to abuse yourself. Would you take constant abuse from another? No! Then, why take it from yourself?

Father will let you go back to your tormentors, sure, if you really want. But, why?

Do you have any idea how miserable life will be if you quit? Sure, it might have some cold comfort if you do at first but trust me, cold comfort leads to numbness, and right back into the anti-life system the kikes have set up for anyone they can prey upon, this is entirely enemy harassment unless you have some hang-up.

When you stop meditating this shit WILL happen. Plus, you're a lot weaker when you do, you have no psychic defense period. So, the enemy uses you liberally like their play ground, and toy. And, do you know what being their toy means?! I want to post a picture here to be emphatical but it would be too horrific...

Don't let this shit boss you around. Stand up like a warrior, and delete any obstacle that stands in your way!!

I definitely know how you feel, i go through most of the day feeling hatred and negativity from idk what (can't tell if its an enemy or if i'm put through this to learn) but by the end of it i always felt like i've learned something important from going through such torment over time i felt my mind getting stronger naturally. And when i ask why i go through this and why i can't seem to get rid of the negative feelings and pain or why they can't help get rid of it my guardian demon always says i'm a speial case and doesn't tell me anything more. its unreal the amount of pain i've gone through. Just be patient because even doing nothing over time you'll notice your mind getting stronger

use the algiz rune and continue meditating. the enemy is attacking you psychically. chant the algiz rune and focus on aura of protection.
HAIL SATAN!

On Monday, April 13, 2015 8:32 PM, "FienyxW fienyxwillow@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Focus a lot on aura and chakra cleansing and aura of protection.  Sent on my Boost Mobile Phone.
On Apr 12, 2015 2:35 PM, "luisfer car luisfer_c@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

<td colspan="1" rowspan="1" val[/IMG]Hello : I've been feeling like crap.every thing that I do since , I dedicated my life to Satan .comes the other way around!!

@ Sepheram Hart 
Wow... If he was a jew, he wouldn't make that dedication in the first place. Like High Priest Hooded Cobra said, you would KNOW you were a jew if you were a jew, and the LAST THING you would want, is to make a dedication to Satan. Come on now bro... If anything, you're just causing more paranoia... You know damn well, jews aren't Spiritual Satanists, let alone even have the interest.

It does happen, usually when someone is coerced or frightened back into Christi-SCAM[/B]-ity or pisslam.  Usually it is congregations of xians praying for them to return.  Almost always, they want to return in due time.

You ain't the only one going through some shit. Just hang in there, it's possible karma as in shit that happened either in this life through your own actions, or a past life, which would require a certain meditation to overcome.

It's meditation for past life regression. I know this, the natural Pagan(what we are returning to day by day through working through the kike bullshit in our sobconsciousness) the natural Pagan is not like this.

Father Satan never intended this at all. Due to lack of knowledge which leads to so much suffering, we've been bombarded for centuries with kike bullshit as well as, bullshit from their higher ups. Xianity has dealt a major blow to us, but we will recover in time. Our Gods/Goddesses are free, and we are regaining power quickly!

Just keep on keepin' on man :)

I will admit that this is very old information. I did happen to see a post on Anton Lavey in the Sermons of Satan page through the internet wayback machine I forgot how I got there. It said he worked very hard for Father Satan, and other things I forgot.

This is old information from roughly 2001-2002.

I even found a post From a High Priest named Zen, I'm not sure if that High Priest is still around though and changed their name like High Priest MageSon6666 or if they did what Salem Burke did...

I actually found the post to be rather enlightening. Even though it has dark blessings idea at the bottom of the post :/

It addresses Father Satan being a bearer of Truth, and not a "father of lies" like kikes, muslims, and xians say.
It gives blatant facts taken from that goddamn murder book. That's it. So xians are so blind they cannot even see the blatant evidence that they are delusional, and blame shifting with no basis as usual... .....

I've had asshole xians try to openly kill me before. But that's not nearly as annoying, insulting or deranging as when these retards "pray" for you.
Again, he needs to use the algiz rune and build an aura of protection and meditate daily

On Thursday, April 16, 2015 10:16 AM, "denniswhicher@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

It does happen, usually when someone is coerced or frightened back into Christi-SCAM[/B]-ity or pisslam.  Usually it is congregations of xians praying for them to return.  Almost always, they want to return in due time.

Oh goddammit... I didn't want to put the negativity here, but fine...

It's basically a picture of a rotting corpse. I won't actually put the picture here though for the above mentioned reasons...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back