Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

About to Dedicate??

rocco.evans123

Hey im about to dedicate, But U have just one more Question???

I have a blue and red candle, because the website says you need it, but I went and bought this other candle, but its half black and half green!!

Is it still ok to use it and do you do the Ritual at night time???

<td val[/IMG]Doesn't matter what you use only how you feel.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] About to Dedicate??
Sent: Thu, Oct 18, 2012 4:41:22 AM

<td val[/IMG]   Hey im about to dedicate, But U have just one more Question???

I have a blue and red candle, because the website says you need it, but I went and bought this other candle, but its half black and half green!!

[/TD]

I personally used a red candle, as far as i remember. It is your HEART that matters. No need for any flashy stuff.

Also don't freak out if you do some little mistake during the ritual. Very few people had their dedication performed 100% okay.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rocco.evans123" <rocco.evans123@... wrote:

Radzio is correct - mistakes during the dedication happen :p

I pricked my thumb instead of my index finger - yet my legitimacy has been confirmed twice by Asmodeus to two different people.

Why? Because I WANTED to dedicate my soul to Satan.

Salvere!

Siguard Draconis.

SATANAS VIA, VERA ET VITA EST.
AVE LUCIFERIS OMNIPOTENS ET DEORUM SAMBUCUS!!
VAE OMNIS TRADITOR!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "radzio_ss" <truth.seeker1@... wrote:

I personally used a red candle, as far as i remember. It is your HEART that matters. No need for any flashy stuff.

Also don't freak out if you do some little mistake during the ritual. Very few people had their dedication performed 100% okay.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rocco.evans123" <rocco.evans123@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back