Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

about third eye

karekaulitz

I have some problems about the third eye, I've been following the 40 days self empowerment program,and in day 12-16 one of the things I need to do at night is to open the third eye chakra,I wonder what will I see after opening the third eye,will I see something like ghosts?(sorry but I'm pretty afraid of this.....)

Well, for starters you should know that it is somewhat rare, for one to do the opening of the third eye, and then to instantly be able to see from their third eye. Because of the spiritual abuse done by the enemy for so many years (and because we were repressed one way or another to not meditate, to forget about our spirituality and the Gods) the third eye usually needs much work and simply doing the opening of the third eye is not enough to be able to fully open it and see through it. In the site there are more meditations for empowering it, but you can do these after you finish with the program.

However, in regards to seeing "ghosts"... It shouldn't really scare you. :)
They are just people/spirits and their appearance has nothing to do with all the horror movies that exist out there lol
But anyway, since I haven't fully opened my third eye yet (and still can't see through it) I can't really advice you further on the subject. I believe the more you'll advance, the more relaxed you will be about these things. Fear is usually a lack of knowledge... So if spirits scare you, then it would be because, more or less, it is something "unknown" to you and you have no knowledge about.

Hmmm I hope someone else responds to your question as well.

No, probably not. That sort of thing doesn't happen unless you have been very open in past lives, or you get more advanced. And besides, it's nothing to be afraid of. They don't look creepy and shit like in the movies. I suggest reading the 2 sermons on this page to help you understand more about ghosts and such. Death, the Afterlife and Hell  

I opened 5 chakras and my kundalini energy now coocking my brain because my pineal is blocked. So i do breathing excercises and energy then go and concentrate in my spine. Is so hot. Every day i must do this because i experiencing temperatures and pain in my head. Is this normal? A weak ako i break blockages in my troath chakra and right away energy goes up to pinel, but this is so so hard to survive. So much pain!

-------- Original message --------
From: "tapapakiastinseira@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected]
Date: 10/06/2016 09:28 (GMT+01:00)
To: [email protected]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: about third eye

Well, for starters you should know that it is somewhat rare, for one to do the opening of the third eye, and then to instantly be able to see from their third eye. Because of the spiritual abuse done by the enemy for so many years (and because we were repressed one way or another to not meditate, to forget about our spirituality and the Gods) the third eye usually needs much work and simply doing the opening of the third eye is not enough to be able to fully open it and see through it. In the site there are more meditations for empowering it, but you can do these after you finish with the program.

They are just people/spirits and their appearance has nothing to do with all the horror movies that exist out there lol
But anyway, since I haven't fully opened my third eye yet (and still can't see through it) I can't really advice you further on the subject. I believe the more you'll advance, the more relaxed you will be about these things. Fear is usually a lack of knowledge... So if spirits scare you, then it would be because, more or less, it is something "unknown" to you and you have no knowledge about.

meditate on the 6th chakra to activate the pineal gland.At least this is how I activated mine.
108 THOTH into the 6th chakra for a week awakened my pineal gland and now all my head chakras feel just like the pineal gland.It feels wonderful
HAIL SATAN!

On Friday, June 10, 2016 10:23 AM, "'sinistral.witch' sinistral.witch@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I opened 5 chakras and my kundalini energy now coocking my brain because my pineal is blocked. So i do breathing excercises and energy then go and concentrate in my spine. Is so hot. Every day i must do this because i experiencing temperatures and pain in my head. Is this normal? A weak ako i break blockages in my troath chakra and right away energy goes up to pinel, but this is so so hard to survive. So much pain!

From: "tapapakiastinseira@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected]
To: [email protected]

I say if THOTH doesn't seem to vibrate me very much is it best to switch to something else?like BBBB vibrates anywhere in my head very well.Or is it the the value of the word that counts more?I've just wondered what vibrating a sound or word you made up works better or worse.Its hard for me to vibrate AUMUN she my chin is against my chest so it doesn't even sound like the word.
Thank you all.
-Hail to the Father

Nothing to be afraid of - follow the program- you will learn how to block out the unwanted entities. When I'm uncertain, I express my love to Father Satan and the Demons and the fear dissipates. Love for Father Satan!
On 09/06/2016 8:57 PM, "karekaulitz@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:
  I have some problems about the third eye, I've been following the 40 days self empowerment program,and in day 12-16 one of the things I need to do at night is to open the third eye chakra,I wonder what will I see after opening the third eye,will I see something like ghosts?(sorry but I'm pretty afraid of this.....)

Had this resulted in astral sight as well, Fake Name? If so, I thank you in advance for sharing this technique.

Fatherschild, you don't say THOTH. You vibrate it. 

This is done by touching the roof of your mouth, right behind your upper teeth with your tongue, and vibrating THTHTHTHTHTHTHTH continuously, and at the same time rounding your lips so you make the OOOOOOOOOOOOO sound aswell at the same time as the THTHTHTHTHTHTH sound. 

Here is an audio demonstration made by Aldric Strickland, one of our very advanced and powerful brothers: 

Thoth  Also Mook wether this results in astral sight after a few weeks depends on how open you were from birth. 
For some people working on their third eye for simply a few days opens their astral sight and for others it will take a couple of years to fully open their astral sight. 

How fast one makes progress depends on past life experience. The technique FakeName shared is exelent for advanced and new meditators and will rapidly open your third eye and sixth chakra's when done daily. 

Also after doing this meditate on the energy you feel within the sixth chakra and fill it with white golden light from the sun. Breathe in energy from the sun, entering your sixth chakra through the third eye and saturating it with white golden light, this will aid you in activating and empowering your third eye when done after the mantra vibrations. 

HAIL SATAN!

How I will be sure that chakra opened 

On Jun 10, 2016, at 10:33 PM, fake name angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  meditate on the 6th chakra to activate the pineal gland.At least this is how I activated mine.
108 THOTH into the 6th chakra for a week awakened my pineal gland and now all my head chakras feel just like the pineal gland.It feels wonderful
HAIL SATAN!

On Friday, June 10, 2016 10:23 AM, "'sinistral.witch' sinistral.witch@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

From: "tapapakiastinseira@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Alright, thank you for your answer! Now, you say that THOTH should be vibrated 108 times, but could I also do a more powerful vibration at a lesser number of times (such as THURISAZ 30 times)? I don't think I can make 108 THOTH's yet but 30 THURISAZ is still manageable for me.

The Third Eye  

---In [email protected], <fiala_ahmed@... wrote :

How I will be sure that chakra opened 

On Jun 10, 2016, at 10:33 PM, fake name angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
HAIL SATAN!

On Friday, June 10, 2016 10:23 AM, "'sinistral.witch' sinistral.witch@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

From: "tapapakiastinseira@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Yes you can Mook, but generally it is good to practice doing the 108 aswell, because 108 is one of the most sacred numbers in Satanism. 

If you feel more comfortable doing Thurisaz then use that one, but try to work up to 108, however don't push this, just do what you feel you can handle.

Ahmed Fiala, when a chakra is activated you will feel a lump in the location it is at and you should be able to feel the chakra when you focus on it with your mind for a few seconds. When you can feel a chakra at will then you have activated it. 

Activating it is the first step, when you work more and more on it to empower it you will eventually reach a point where the chakra starts to feel lighter. Not like a heavy lump, but like a small electromagnetic ball (Don't really know how to explain it other than that). Working on the chakra will feel very relaxed at that point and energy flows completely freely through it. 

After this point the chakra will start producing much more energy and eventually after working more on it it will reach a point where it saturates itself with energy without you needing to meditate on it, that is when you have fully opened a chakra. When the chakra is always active and is always spinning and is producing enough energy to empower itself. 

After your chakra's are activated to this extend they won't close up anymore even if you don't have time for power meditation, simply focusing on them with your mind for a few minutes is enough to empower them. 

After that you will need to use the male and female elixers produced by the pineal gland and the sacral chakra (these are explained on the JOS under the Magnum Opus section) to further empower and saturate them. 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back